=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6606
Im a order selector for HEB (henry edwards butts) distribution center. And for those who never hurd of them they are a greocery store im texas and mexico. I would like to be in the Air Force and be a combat controler. But I will be in 4 yrs.
ResDog1
+51|6767|Netherlands
Software tester.

At the moment I am pretty happy with my job. Would want to experience game testing...

In the future I want to work with people that are FUBAR and help them back on track.

If you want something, just go for it! You are never too old to change.
Moneypenny
+3|6499|Portsmouth, UK
I work nights for the NHS also look after 2 teenagers, 1 husband,  1 dog, 2 guinea pigs, the house, the shopping, the washing and ALL of this while SFR-Rooo plays on the PC.
So if you are reading this my darling husband, GET OFF THAT PC AND DO SOMETHING ELSE... 
Love you  xxxxxx
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra
i don't work anymore and im not gona work until i run out of money.

hopefully with some smart investing later this year i wont have to work again ever.
Murphy <s18>
+8|6654|51st State
Quality assistant in a foundry, i would like to be in the Ministry Of Defence police and have the application form at home so fingers crossed! This will be my dream job.
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6641|Manchester UK
light role infantry soon
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Sign Maker - family biz, est 1912, Grandad - Dad - Son (me)
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Moneypenny wrote:

I work nights for the NHS also look after 2 teenagers, 1 husband,  1 dog, 2 guinea pigs, the house, the shopping, the washing and ALL of this while SFR-Rooo plays on the PC.
So if you are reading this my darling husband, GET OFF THAT PC AND DO SOMETHING ELSE... 
Love you  xxxxxx
This might help you doing the washing Ms Penny.

http://www.phun.org/newspics/funny_friday/676.jpg

Ask ya husband what +1 means.
Moneypenny
+3|6499|Portsmouth, UK
lol How will that link help me with the washing?  Its just full of naked women..lol
Toonces7
+11|6576|Iowa
IT Helpdesk.  Needless to say Users suck.  Don't be a user.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

Corporate Software Developer by career, but Software Engineer by Degree.  Would prefer doing Robotics hardware/software development and Artificial Intelligence though.  Grooming my eldest son into robotics (got him the Vex kits, will probably attend Bosco Tech, and then on to Cal Tech or USC), so he can do what daddy couldn't do...  If not me, I want my son to develop the robots that will take over the world!!!!
Dressed In Decay
+14|6539
I work at a golf course..I basically put people's bags in a cart and get them set up, and all that.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6599|Seattle

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

Im a "Help Desk Technician".....but more or less I answer phone calls for internet trouble....tech support.  It blows...yeah it has its ok times, but after 2 years, it gets old listening to people bitch about problems all the time..........sometimes I just feel like tell them to piss off an leave me alone lol.

I dont know what I want to do.....still looking for that job that I like and want to do forever.
Ditto. I have to fix teh phones too.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6494|Connecticut
We see mostly the same faces around here, some of us get along and some of us dont. I was just wondering what everyone does for a living. Maybe we all have a little in common. I am an asset protection executive (pretty boring). I mostly determine where my company is losing money and I fix it. Also, Im 28 years old and I live in Connecticut, USA.
Malloy must go
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6629|UK
Full time education. Other than that, I'm a lifeguard.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6510|Bournemouth, South England
23 yrs old, UK, Army Air Corps telecommunications instructor.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6738|Salt Lake City

Network admin.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6808|Orlando, FL - Age 43
While this has been done before, I can't seem to come up with the thread.

Electrical Design Engineer
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6651|Washington DC

This subject already has an active/open thread ... please use the oversized SEARCH button at the top before creating new threads.  If you would like to contribute to the other thread, here is the link:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=31100
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6494|Connecticut
I always said if I win the lottery (i dont even play) I will get a Ferrari and drive around delivering pizzas with that lit up pizza sign on my roof. That would really fuck with peoples heads.
Malloy must go
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

im currently self unemployed. Hours are nice but the pay sucks.
golgoj4
+51|6776|North Hollywood
i own a construction company and do construction drawings for other companies....I kinda wish I had my old job as a nuclear missile tech...now THAT was a job! That or if i could go back to bartending, that was a fun job too. But alas, I must direct people like twice my age...I think they hate it as much as I do.
IRONCHEF
+385|6492|Northern California
I'm a systems admin.  I make sure all my users jack up their computers and break the Internets.  I also make their voice and video experiences happy happy joy joy.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

Toonces7 wrote:

IT Helpdesk.  Needless to say Users suck.  Don't be a user.
What do you guys do if you can't help them? Do you just say sorry and hang up or something?
captain_itchy_pants
+13|6577
Grapic Artist, would love to be a pilot, comercial or a test pilot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard