=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6555|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth
England Community Update - 16/06/06

FA Games and our Swedish programmer SVEN have been listening to the community and we are pleased to announce the up and coming release of the "last 16 patch".  The first 3 patches were successful but we have become aware some issues with them concerning the community. Thus, we will be working very hard on some changes over the next few days.  Some of the planned changes are:

*  Enemy corners and throw-ins will be fewer and players on the England team will actually be able to defend them; a new feature we hope you'll all enjoy.

*  The "Michael Owen" kit has been removed due to glitch that was causing the player to lose health very quickly, even when not under attack from the enemy!  Unfortunately, the changes will take around 4 months to take effect.

*  Glitch that was causing matches between the English and the Swedes to draw has been removed.

*  The "Peter Crouch" kit has had its accuracy vastly improved.  In Beta testing, chief tester S.Gerrard said that you now CAN hit a donkey's arse with a banjo.

*  Any kit will now be able to play as the squad leader and will no longer be restricted just to the "David Beckham" kit - incidently, the aforementioned kit will also be reverted to the 1998 patch.

*  The "Wayne Rooney" kit now has a lot more Armour, especially around the metatarsal hit box.

*  We are hoping to have the programming completed for the long-awaited "Theo Walcott" kit, and we will be reintroducing the popular "Aaron Lennon" kit.

We hope you like the changes and would be very grateful for anymore ideas from you.  We regularly check these forums and remember, all suggestions are VERY welcome (we need 'em!).  We have aimed to bring back the features of the 1966 patch and hopefully we can stop banging on about how great it was.

P.S. Come on England!!!!! Football's coming home!!!!
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6640|South Jersey
what the hell is this?
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6688|England and damn proud
Lol
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6599|Iceland
...wtf?
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6648|England
Only if you're english
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6658
Don't get it? Don't reply. It makes sense to us Eeengleesh peoples.

Can't believe they f*cked up against Sweden like that
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
cailuc
Friendly fire isn't
+36|6624

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

what the hell is this?
Funny thats what. lol
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6564|The real world
haha
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6688|England and damn proud
Yea i cant believe it finished in a draw
=OBS= EstebanRey

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

what the hell is this?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mb606/F4441083?thread=3178575
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6763|Campbeltown, Scotland
Sweeden should have won.

Anubis
masterofflama
+19|6589|European Battlefield Command
Now I can say GO ENGLAD GO!!! because Poland is out
=OBS= EstebanRey

Anubis5289 wrote:

Sweeden should have won.

Anubis
Posseion
Swe 46% Eng 54%   
Shots on target
Swe 6     Eng 7   
Shots off target
Swe 7 Eng 11    
Fouls
Swe 19 Eng 12

The stats suggest not....
Hallvard
+262|6527|North Norway

I got it and I'm not even into football, lol... well, probably mostly because I was watching the final in a Norwegian cup on bfgeeks TV and the Swedish "commentator" was a bit upset about the match that was at the same time... so got to know a bit about how the match went
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6745
Lol really funny that.
tiptopT
+72|6587|Scotland's Capital
It wasnt a bad game, lets see how England square up against Ecuador! Should be good Sun 25th at 4pm GMT
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6573
Quite funny stuff...
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6752|The United Center
Someone needs to kick Larsson in the teeth.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6647|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Someone needs to kick Larsson in the teeth.
they're big enough.. hard to miss really..

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-06-21 11:43:29)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6714|England. Stoke
Good post man 
Hopefully when the pressure is on during the knockout stages we start to perform a bit better, and not crumble after half time. Be interesting to see what formation we play now Owen is out. What do you guys think 4-5-1 or stick with 4-4-2 or what?

Last edited by coke (2006-06-21 11:51:40)

JaM3z
Banned
+311|6715
HAHAHAHAHAHA +1 classic!
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6647|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

We have aimed to bring back the features of the 1966 patch and hopefully we can stop banging on about how great it was.
actually.. i apologise for the -1 karma..

when i read this line again..

it IS time to shut up about 40 years ago already..
tip700
+9|6629
rofl great thread
tega
+4|6701
funny, nice1
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6577|England
nice,patchy footie patch! i like it! any new guns with it? shock paddle the divers,thats what i say!lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard