(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6839|Grapevine, TX
On Wake TEAM DOF Server, one of the server rules said, No Hand gliding, plus a few others.  I didn't know what it was, but I was in the F35 right after the start of the round.  I take down a tank and the Z10 on the first sortie.  I did get hit with one AA missile, so I  resupplied and repaired, a little. Right after 4 kills and I fly by the USS ESSEX, I see a green server message with all the other kills going on, and it says "KICKING (T)eflon(S)hadow for Hand gliding!!!."

My only thought of what "Hand gliding" is when I let off throttle in the F35 to slow down and take out the Z10 with one missile and guns.

Someone please enlighten me. Thanks.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6838|Australia
lol, banned for slowing down to take out a chopper?
Poppycock
+16|6553|Bellevue, NE
Well maybe next time you'll think twice before flying a vehical the way it is designed to be able to flown....Sorry though, I've never heard that term before...
oberst_enzian
+234|6753|melb.au
maybe it's code for "anything we feel like banning you for"
Home
Section.80
+447|6858|Seattle, Washington, USA

Haha, Hand gliding! That's the most ridiculous kick reason I've ever heard!
.|microphage
+4|6643|Vancouver, BC
sigh~ another abusive admin
SiMSaM16
+48|6704|United States of America
I think I was on that server before, I didnt stay long but I was confused about the "No hang gliding rule" as well.
-r3-anubis
+73|6547|florida
Wow those guys are idiots.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6659|Norway
I`m banned from that server, think the reason was : "using vehicles as taxi" or something

Last edited by Fredrik (2006-06-15 22:25:34)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6820|Marathon, Florida Keys
i hear this is a bad server, im going to have to go in there and get myself banned for doing something ^_^
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6642|Finland

Fredrik wrote:

I`m banned from that server, think the reason was : "using vehicles as taxi" or something
Using vehicles as taxi.. Now that can be interpreted in many ways..

"Hey, I need a ride!" ...KICKING...

But why not e.g. take an F35B on Dalian just to fly it over to the PLA airfield and steal a J10?
Legit, I say! LEGIT!
I need around tree fiddy.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6683|Colorado
congrats
Speelbal
+146|6762|Netherlands
Yeah I played on that server too. I asked what it was, several times, but I got no reply, altough there were admins online.
I thought it was when you are in the jet and hover. But I thought it was a strange rule.
Weirdo admins on that server.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6838|Australia

DonFck wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

Using vehicles as taxi.. Now that can be interpreted in many ways..

"Hey, I need a ride!" ...KICKING...

But why not e.g. take an F35B on Dalian just to fly it over to the PLA airfield and steal a J10?
Legit, I say! LEGIT!
no its more to do with wake, when china players jump in a jeep, power off to the j-10 leaving all the rides stranded cos they are greedy for a jet. Its worse when they use tanks ect..
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6708

DoF is the most abusive clan I've ever met, they're abunch of fucktards.
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6569

Fredrik wrote:

I can understand that tho...Too many asshats use Jeeps to drive to another vehicle like armor or aircraft. Walk like the rest of us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard