Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6659
This happened to me today when I was playing Dalian Plant, and I was anti-tank because there was rolling so many tanks and APC. I was in that construction site building, shooting tanks and APC. Then there came attack chopper, it was smoking and hovering so I thought I'd give it a blast from my SRAW. Guess what happens next? I shot my SRAW straight to the heli (it was very close to me, even in the same level) and then there goes by J-10 very close to heli and BOOM they both explode! Then I saw that I had killed that J-10 with 120mm gun! I'm like WTF! Here's screenshot after kills. Shame that I didn't get screenshot of the explode, it happened so quickly!
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6883|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I once hit a F-35 that was about to ram our helicopter with a TV missile head on in front of it.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6589|CH/BR - in UK

well..congrats, want a badge for it?
ok, it does confuse me about the 120mm gun...but otherswise I don't see the point in this thread, or for that matter the title of it...
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6667|UK
I once took down an entire black hawk (6 kills) with the m95...
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6659

Konfusion0 wrote:

well..congrats, want a badge for it?
ok, it does confuse me about the 120mm gun...but otherswise I don't see the point in this thread, or for that matter the title of it...
Don't you see, this is in praise section where you can just talk about something funny what happened to you in BF2.

Could I get a cookie and a tap on my back?
megaboost
+14|6723|Englandshire
I once sneezed and all the players on the other team fell over.

Nice shooting with the SRAW though, 2 for the price of 1
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6746|67.222.138.85
lmao, I took down a J-10 on Wake with a vehicle drop I was putitng on their tank, he flew right into it.
syndicat111
+39|6718|UK
once took a plane down with a tank  long time ago tho
(it was movin quite slow btw, commin in to bomb me... i was surprised when i hit it  lol

Last edited by syndicat111 (2006-06-14 05:07:09)

LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6622
Congrats man.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6734|Howell, Mi USA
Nice man, show that J-10 whos the boss LoL
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6707|Sydney, Australia
I once c4ed a team mates J-10

Nice shot. I am a one of the few to be shot down by the sraw in a j-10 doring a 360 degree banking turn at 800 knots
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6589|CH/BR - in UK

lol - I'm not being an asshole, not even trying... I just said I don't see the point in this. But sure, here's a virtual cookie and a virtual tap on the back.
edit: enjoy!

ps, ty for the neg karma
EDIT2: WHOEVER CALLED ME A FUCKING SMACKTARD, LOOK AT THE FUCKING SCREENSHOT AND POSTS ABOVE BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR FUCKING LITTLE IMMATURE MOUTH YOU NOOB!!!!
on further notice, have a nice day

Last edited by Konfusion0 (2006-06-14 15:39:39)

konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6589|CH/BR - in UK

I think I officially killed this thread...somehow...crap
birdman69
+11|6796|Toronto, Canada
Chuck Norris once took out a J-10 with his knife while parachuting out of a black hawk on Wake Island
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6659

birdman69 wrote:

Chuck Norris once took out a J-10 with his knife while parachuting out of a black hawk on Wake Island
But he sadly choked on MC Hammer's parachute pants.
Wraith
+30|6619

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

lmao, I took down a J-10 on Wake with a vehicle drop I was putitng on their tank, he flew right into it.
I di the same thing on Dalian Plant.  Dropped the car to a squad in order to stop them having to walk somewhere (but put it quite far in front to avoid killing any of them - yes they were dumb enough to stand underneath it on previous drops).  As it was dropping the J10 flew straight into it and BOOM.  It's just a pity the wreckage killed two of the squad.  Shrug.

Wraith
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6576|Search Whore killing fields
I shot a J-10 with a pistol befor, He came to the carrier on Oman and I unleashed Pistol havok on him and the aa shot him like 1 second befor me. It was pretty cool
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6642|Philadelphia, PA
I shot down a F-35 once with the Eryx on Gulf of Oman while it was hovering over the beach using it's gun on people on the ground. It's not as impressive as shooting down a fast flying J-10 but at least I shot it down
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6750|Sweden
Actually on Wake it´s not that weird to take down the J10:s when they rape the carrier they usually going in a very straight line for the essex gun if you stand there shooting eryx missiles i´m sure you will take some of them down eventually
FAF-Teeje
+47|6582
not that big of a deal.  people have done it all the time.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6599|The real world
same as taking planes down with tv missile, easy
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6776|Oxferd Ohire
i took down a mig-29 on OCS with an m-4
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6564|dunno
i shot down a helo with a pistol and got 5 kills form it lol
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6725|Hell's prison
I accidently killed an A10 my first day playing Armored Fury, I took a pot shot at a distant tank because my health was low, and an A10 came out of nowhere and boom.  Dead A10.
Slickfish
+24|6663
Nice one.

I've toke afew jets down with the tanks on Wake, when they fly straight at you!!, thinking they got a easy kill!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard