1sfg-ronln
+25|6793
Sorry about the title, i dont really do the picture screenshot posting thing too often, but i thought that this was was too funny to resist....

http://community.webshots.com/photo/341 … 5653AiIHGu

i hate it when i get killed and someone gains rank for it... its just... i dunno... a kick in  the nuts... so i figured, this has got to be by far the wosrt....

Last edited by 1sfg-ronln (2006-06-10 17:52:56)

-Gunsmoke-
+165|6635|South Jersey
lol nice it looks like the guy ha a"nooooo" face on and he is holding his hand out at you.  +1
1sfg-ronln
+25|6793
i was rolling when i saw the screenshot later...  it kinda looks like i cut his arm off....lol
Poppycock
+16|6543|Bellevue, NE
Knifed your way to the top eh? Good job man!
Madhadda1
+270|6545|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
ronin i just took a look at your stats and wow dude nice job! +1 for rank up
1sfg-ronln
+25|6793
thanks man... i would have 3 star, but that stupid time requirement is biting me
Madhadda1
+270|6545|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
lol if you can get there in that time its not a bad thing....
eagles1106
+269|6584|Marlton, New Jersey.
forget which rank but i ranked up by shock paddling a guy in the ass, that boy got SPANKED!
nice job on the knife to general
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6626|Quebec city, Canada

1sfg-ronln wrote:

thanks man... i would have 3 star, but that stupid time requirement is biting me
time requirement is the dumbest thing every added by ea...

they penalize good players because they got their points too quickly..

your stats are amazing, you should have deserved the lieutenant general rank

Last edited by -=raska=- (2006-06-10 18:12:13)

1sfg-ronln
+25|6793
i just lost my karma virginity... thank you ... i +1 you guys back
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6765|Toronto Canada
owned bitch!! wooo woooo
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6635|South Jersey
lol why'd you give me negative karma?
1sfg-ronln
+25|6793
i plused you... or i believe i did...  if i -1ed you by accident, ill fix it after the 24 hours thing... then another 24 to plus one ya again... lol... sorry meng if i did
1sfg-ronln
+25|6793

-=raska=- wrote:

1sfg-ronln wrote:

time requirement is the dumbest thing every added by ea...

they penalize good players because they got their points too quickly..

your stats are amazing, you should have deserved the lieutenant general rank
i appreciate it man... i feel the same way... some people just say i whore vehicles, but i do eevrything... planes, helos, tanks, jeeps, ground pound... i cant do too much of one thing or else i get bored and sick of bf2...  my question is... if 90% of your kills come from only gorund poundin... are you a ground poundin whore????

just throwin it out there...  i wouldnt say im good at any one thing, but i feel im well rounded...  but i cannot be a 3 star cause i scored too many points too quickly to deserve that rank...
lead_head
+15|6684
Very nice mate, i got a couple of promotions from the knife, not as nice as yours though

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2933/m … ing8bb.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7051/2 … ant1ii.jpg
I~Love~Mysti
+23|6583
Too Bad you're a brig general forever.

Nice job though. One guy made lance corporal by killing me, another staff sergeant, one private first class. I'm a gateway for noobs.

Last edited by I~Love~Mysti (2006-06-10 18:46:42)

-Gunsmoke-
+165|6635|South Jersey

1sfg-ronln wrote:

i plused you... or i believe i did...  if i -1ed you by accident, ill fix it after the 24 hours thing... then another 24 to plus one ya again... lol... sorry meng if i did
its ok, but i'll hold you to that +2 karma.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6626|Quebec city, Canada
Today 21:14:03      -1      The Only Way To Earn General!!!!!      Time requirenments are the only thing that saperates us from the fishes dumbass....eagles1106

eagles, I do not agree about your karma reason, maybe they should include a kill requirement instead of a time requirement...?

its *maybe* possible to find a glitch that will make us get every veteran badge but... they cant seperate ranks by time requirement because its not a proof that you are good, real stats can, but not time.

usually stats come with time so why not change the time requirement for a kill requirement ?

here we have an example of someone that was able to get the pts and badge requirement within less than the time requirement, but because of it, he cant get his rank but he would have been good enough to get it..

Last edited by -=raska=- (2006-06-10 19:54:19)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6792|Jupiter

I~Love~Mysti wrote:

Too Bad you're a brig general forever.

Nice job though. One guy made lance corporal by killing me, another staff sergeant, one private first class. I'm a gateway for noobs.
Why is that?
1sfg-ronln
+25|6793

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

1sfg-ronln wrote:

its ok, but i'll hold you to that +2 karma.
10-4 good buddy
fire1811
+1|6840|Illinois
nice +1 for you

Great stats
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

bahawawawaw!

you had your dose of ownage flakes that round
what you ate b4 that round

https://www.pimpmysig.com/data/540/medium/shaved.jpg
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6673|Australia
You know what is devastating being killed and then at the same time ranking up from a "Kill Assist".

Thats what happened when coming to Sarge major.
1sfg-ronln
+25|6793
haha... thats good cereal right there... lol... love the   wake comment on the box
ICExMikey
+1|6548

stryyker wrote:

bahawawawaw!

you had your dose of ownage flakes that round
what you ate b4 that round
Hey i dont remember posing for that!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard