sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6580|Austin , TX
How does singleplayer help you learn to gun for your pilot? Not trying to argue just trying to advocate a lil decency while playing. I practice single player or co-op for flying myself, but this was about those guys getting in the chopper with you.  It really isnt hard to ask them to join your squad, etc.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6633|Birmingham, UK
Today 18:53:30      -1      Problem Solving and Chopper Stealing: A Guide by Fancy_Pollux      sorry but i hate it when people do this and now more will,great

For God's sakes! Get a spine (metaphorically) and leave your name when giving karma! I don't do it that much because I don't fly much and I hardly care anyway. Indeed, I've only done it once - on an unranked server. People who jump to conclusions like this really get me brassed off. Come forward if you have the courage and explain yourself.

To people who think I am over-reacting and it's "just karma" - it's the principle!
CrazeD
+368|6681|Maine
I'm sorry, but if anyone EVER does that in my server, I will ban you regardless of the circumstances.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6628
That guy gave me 2 negative karma (How is that possible?) in two minutes, just because I gave him what he deserved! But M1-Lightning nicely gave me 1+ to counter that negative. <

Edit// Now somebody gave me negative karma and hasn't guts to tell his name. I still don't know why he gave me.

Last edited by Hacial (2006-06-07 11:49:03)

andy12
Banned
+52|6666

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Today 18:53:30      -1      Problem Solving and Chopper Stealing: A Guide by Fancy_Pollux      sorry but i hate it when people do this and now more will,great

For God's sakes! Get a spine (metaphorically) and leave your name when giving karma! I don't do it that much because I don't fly much and I hardly care anyway. Indeed, I've only done it once - on an unranked server. People who jump to conclusions like this really get me brassed off. Come forward if you have the courage and explain yourself.

To people who think I am over-reacting and it's "just karma" - it's the principle!
Oh shit sorry that was me lol.I'm half asleep so i don't know what i'm doing,i tried -1ing fancy_pollux but i started to daydream.I will + 1 tomorow just a mistake.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6754|Houston, TX
Okay, the first time Fancy_pollux posted one of his threads, I took him as a serious asshat, noob, TK'er, etc...

After about the fourth post, I figured out that this guy is out just having fun on the forums.  So he types out a bunch of strategies that go against the very core of teamwork.  So what?  He's doing a great job of being funny about it.  I don't care if he is serious or not.  The exploits that he is posting about are listed all over if you search for them.  He isn't showing hackers how to hack, or showing anyone anything new.  The threads are simply something to get your attention (by the replies, I'd say he got it) and exploit the humor in your reactions. 

Does nobody here watch the Colbert Report?

Read,

Laugh,

Enjoy.

KJ
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6568|The real world

sursparxalot wrote:

How does singleplayer help you learn to gun for your pilot? Not trying to argue just trying to advocate a lil decency while playing. I practice single player or co-op for flying myself, but this was about those guys getting in the chopper with you.  It really isnt hard to ask them to join your squad, etc.
Ive flown 107 hours in a chopper.

90% of a the time, some random guy hops in the gunner seat, all right I can live with that, line him up for a tank, a shit he shot over..

Well must be the lag, lol he has 20 ping, anyways continue flying, romg! A chopper its hovering over a flag to cap it, I center his guided missile rectangle thing, the chopper is right in the middle..

toem toem toem toem toem

I hear the magic swish and the tv missile is off

I follow it with my eyes, and 1 feet before the target, the missile fly straight up and misses the friggin chopper

I dont need people like that in my chopper, I go back, hang him in the no fly zone,ive got no problem with that, Pick up a gunner that is at least First sarge..

Ive had enough noobs in my chopper, im done with that bs
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6568|The real world
aaaaah noez the negative k4rma IT HURTZ MY EYEZZZ!!!oneone11

https://www.pixelgirlpresents.com/images/desktops/andidas/OMG-Its-Domo-kun.jpg
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6697|UK

elmo1337 wrote:

sursparxalot wrote:

Ive flown 107 hours in a chopper.

90% of a the time, some random guy hops in the gunner seat, all right I can live with that, line him up for a tank, a shit he shot over..

Well must be the lag, lol he has 20 ping, anyways continue flying, romg! A chopper its hovering over a flag to cap it, I center his guided missile rectangle thing, the chopper is right in the middle..

toem toem toem toem toem

I hear the magic swish and the tv missile is off

I follow it with my eyes, and 1 feet before the target, the missile fly straight up and misses the friggin chopper

I dont need people like that in my chopper, I go back, hang him in the no fly zone,ive got no problem with that, Pick up a gunner that is at least First sarge..

Ive had enough noobs in my chopper, im done with that bs
EXACTLY.

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-06-07 11:54:54)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6627|Manitowoc, WI
um..this thread was a joke just so you know, he wasnt serious

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2006-06-07 11:56:53)

Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6628
Before you all give me negative karma, please look at my post in here.

Sorry that I'm finnish and my mother language isn't english and I'm not master in it and I'm not good enough to understand sarcasm in english!
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6580|Austin , TX
OK OK jeezzz but hey man dont hold me out of bounds plz!
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6568|The real world
No, for the helicopterprobitches its not

sursparxalot wrote:

OK OK jeezzz but hey man dont hold me out of bounds plz!
If u ask in chat, and say ur learning, I understand and am willing to teach you, most guys are

Last edited by elmo1337 (2006-06-07 12:00:52)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6636|Warlord
"Enemy smurf spotted!"
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6580|Austin , TX

elmo1337 wrote:

If u ask in chat, and say ur learning, I understand and am willing to teach you, most guys are
Thats generally what I've been getting at elmo, now if the guy is ignorant enough to sit there and not say anything as you hold him out of bounds well......hes dumb kill him!
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6568|The real world
Add me too xfire if you want me to show u sometime
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6580|Austin , TX
Rgr that my x-fire is sursparxalot ill tryi to hit you up tonight!
Thunderhand
+-1|6565
ppl like pollux are  asshats
and so are anyone who does this.

you think you would be so leet now  .. if it was done to you ..  NOT
[iLL]h8+
+26|6724|Florida
I dont get it.

Haha, just kidding, this thread is just useless, but it is entertaining, because people get furious.  I get that way sometimes too, but I h8 and I mean h8 those nubs who TK for vehicles.  Get a life and dont ruin the game for others.  If they crash the chopper 2 minutes later, so be it.  They must learn some time and you just get a faster time for the chopper to respawn.

Plus, you never know how good those pilots are.  I can fly the chopper really well, I am just not good with the TV.  But I am not good with the TV because I dont get enough gunner time.  Everyone always wants me to fly....

Just please dont TK because someone beat you to the seat, thats just childlike at best.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6655

[iLL]h8+ wrote:

I dont get it.

Haha, just kidding, this thread is just useless, but it is entertaining, because people get furious.  I get that way sometimes too, but I h8 and I mean h8 those nubs who TK for vehicles.  Get a life and dont ruin the game for others.  If they crash the chopper 2 minutes later, so be it.  They must learn some time and you just get a faster time for the chopper to respawn.

Plus, you never know how good those pilots are.  I can fly the chopper really well, I am just not good with the TV.  But I am not good with the TV because I dont get enough gunner time.  Everyone always wants me to fly....

Just please dont TK because someone beat you to the seat, thats just childlike at best.
You say TK, I say tomato.
docnutz
+39|6768|B O S T ON area

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

No no no! You don't understand. When you are presented with a problem, you must solve it. That is what this guide is for...not smacktardism.
now that was funny
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6701|Sweden
This is all just a joke damnit, cant people understand that.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6545
We all start out n00b in the gunner seat.  Just think.........if you are the pilot and say "right, now you can right click, then you get this black and white screen.  Now you can move the mouse around.  Now when you fire the rocket, you can even guide it while clicking the mouse where you want the rocket to go!"  Imagine how you change that guys BF2 experience!  That guy is like "Hey! I learnt something new!  And the guy who told me wasnt a TOTAL ASSHOLE!"  Thanks man!

Dont be an asshole.  Teach n00bs to gun.  And if they pilot, get out of the chopper
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6627|Houston, TX

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Yes, but those were just playful shenanigans, not problem solving.
Good to see your posts again.  Keep it up, dude.  Oh, and don't change that sig any time soon.
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6627|Houston, TX

Kung Jew wrote:

Okay, the first time Fancy_pollux posted one of his threads, I took him as a serious asshat, noob, TK'er, etc...

After about the fourth post, I figured out that this guy is out just having fun on the forums.  So he types out a bunch of strategies that go against the very core of teamwork.  So what?  He's doing a great job of being funny about it.  I don't care if he is serious or not.  The exploits that he is posting about are listed all over if you search for them.  He isn't showing hackers how to hack, or showing anyone anything new.  The threads are simply something to get your attention (by the replies, I'd say he got it) and exploit the humor in your reactions. 

Does nobody here watch the Colbert Report?

Read,

Laugh,

Enjoy.

KJ
Wow, people just don't have any humor! +100  (I haxor)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard