Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6201|14072
I use M95 only, because it has bullet drop reading things and it can shoot through the bullet proof glass. Plus you never know when you can pick off that pilot doing a fly by.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6352|California

Runs_with_sciss0rs wrote:

I use M95 only, because it has bullet drop reading things and it can shoot through the bullet proof glass. Plus you never know when you can pick off that pilot doing a fly by.
One of my all-time favorite things to do is sit in the tower of in a bush with a few claymores at airfield while USMC and piss the living hell out of the lame-ass J-10 whores and Z-10 whores sitting there. The best part is that they just keep coming back!
Smokey720
Bill Cosby Ate My Jello Puddin
+26|6164
m95 close range... its all about the 24 at close range
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6761|Toronto, ON
I'm still here.  Waiting for some competition.
Alpha as fuck.
TFSlott
+2|6167
I smell stat padding - Genlobo as your favorite victim, a more victim and your worst enemy...

And making a guide having played "only" 60 hours as sniper. Well - there are more experienced players out there. But hell - this is the first guide I've seen for close range sniping - OK btw. I like your jump-prone-shoot-crouch-repeat rutine. It's difficult! It does require some practice. Personally I hate when I face someone who does this. Right now I head for the expert support badge, so I've played alot of support recently and you're right about being vulnerable at close range - unless if u go prone and shoot. Prone while shooting with your pkm is the deadliest weapon in the game. I take out everything at close range. BUT - If someone waits for me and saw me comming, I try avoid going prone next shooting. I Jump towards my opponent, next delivering short bursts with my pkm. Very often it works. Try hit me while I jump into u.

I also like your dropping a grenade next jumping away. It would work against me, as I normally play very agressively and surely pursue anyone fleeing.

I started out as sniper and played it alot, but seldom as a close range agressor as u describe.

I agree on your mouse choice. My G7 mouse is my best friend. Every night I feed it with the finest cheese... :-)

U get +1 karma if u convince me u not stat padding.

Last edited by TFSlott (2007-12-06 11:57:28)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6761|Toronto, ON

TFSlott wrote:

I smell stat padding - Genlobo as your favorite victim, a more victim and your worst enemy...

And making a guide having played "only" 60 hours as sniper. Well - there are more experienced players out there. But hell - this is the first guide I've seen for close range sniping - OK btw. I like your jump-prone-shoot-crouch-repeat rutine. It's difficult! It does require some practice. Personally I hate when I face someone who does this. Right now I head for the expert support badge, so I've played alot of support recently and you're right about being vulnerable at close range - unless if u go prone and shoot. Prone while shooting with your pkm is the deadliest weapon in the game. I take out everything at close range. BUT - If someone waits for me and saw me comming, I try avoid going prone next shooting. I Jump towards my opponent, next delivering short bursts with my pkm. Very often it works. Try hit me while I jump into u.

I also like your dropping a grenade next jumping away. It would work against me, as I normally play very agressively and surely pursue anyone fleeing.

I started out as sniper and played it alot, but seldom as a close range agressor as u describe.

I agree on your mouse choice. My G7 mouse is my best friend. Every night I feed it with the finest cheese... :-)

U get +1 karma if u convince me u not stat padding.
My other account is "Nyte".  It was banned then unbanned but I made my new one while it was still banned and chose to stick with it.

Btw. my videos prove my godlikenessess.
Alpha as fuck.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6595|Sweden
Nice to hear that you still are arrogant and play sniper. For how many hours now? Don't you ever get sick of it?

At least i am......
Tauri1980
+1|6638
I got 1 adress for you Nyte http://www.vbors.com/xkullx/ and check out Twisted 1 xkullx and Clean.Sweap is in a league of their own and you're not even close
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6761|Toronto, ON

Tauri1980 wrote:

I got 1 adress for you Nyte http://www.vbors.com/xkullx/ and check out Twisted 1 xkullx and Clean.Sweap is in a league of their own and you're not even close
By league of their own, you mean "start recording clip, flick-shot kill, stop recording clip, die, then flick-shot kill, and die".  Yeah, they own that league real hard.  All snipers are the same, showing semi-lame videos of their 1 hit wonders.

Plus, you do know my videos are over 1.5 years old.  If I cared to make another one, it would blow them away.  These hotshots only very recently released their videos while I've released mine in a continuous fashion showing my evolution.  If you cared to, you can even find my first ever video which shows god-awful aim time (which I might add is still better than 99% of other snipers out there). 

It's good to see that they are 1-trick ponies though, you gotta be somewhat good at something (in their case, Karkand).  Very lame.

PS: I've already beaten xkullx at his own game and Clean.Sweap does not snipe anymore.  And my sig still proves my ownagenessess.
Alpha as fuck.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6472|A W S M F O X

Nyte wrote:

Tauri1980 wrote:

By league of their own, you mean "start recording clip, flick-shot kill, stop recording clip, die, then flick-shot kill, and die".  Yeah, they own that league real hard.  All snipers are the same, showing semi-lame videos of their 1 hit wonders.

Plus, you do know my videos are over 1.5 years old.  If I cared to make another one, it would blow them away.  These hotshots only very recently released their videos while I've released mine in a continuous fashion showing my evolution.  If you cared to, you can even find my first ever video which shows god-awful aim time (which I might add is still better than 99% of other snipers out there). 

It's good to see that they are 1-trick ponies though, you gotta be somewhat good at something (in their case, Karkand).  Very lame.

PS: I've already beaten xkullx at his own game and Clean.Sweap does not snipe anymore.  And my sig still proves my ownagenessess.
I say a epic VS comp between Nyte and xkullx............at HEARTS.
Lai
+186|6160

Nyte wrote:

Tauri1980 wrote:

Hallelujah!

*Minimalizes screen and continues eating his sandwhich
TFSlott
+2|6167

Nyte wrote:

Btw. my videos prove my godlikenessess.
I just watched the video attached to your profile. Do u have others? You're good, but I'm not convinced of your godlikeness. Most targets you are shooting at, are not shooting back. They either try stab u with their dagger or they try to shoot u with their rockets - yes - most of your targets are anti-tank kits. The easiest target to take out at medium range if u move a little around. They can't hit u with their rockets and their pumpgun is highly ineffective at medium and long range.

I'm not saying you're bad, 'cause u move around nicely while shooting. A major skill among snipers! You're also very quick at dragging out your pistol or your knife to take out someone u just shot with your rifle.

I would like to see videos of that close range sniping. I didn't see much of that - a couple of times yes, but each time vs. anti-tank kits. Show me how u kill a medic with a G36E or an engineer with a jaghammer at close range. That's something!

What about your old banned account? Can we see those stats anywhere?

And what about that Genlobo guy - are u a cheater or what?
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6352|California

TFSlott wrote:

Prone while shooting with your pkm is the deadliest weapon in the game.
Not really bro. If a support appears and jumps around a corner 15 feet in front of me, and goes prone,
I can EASILY take him out with M24 (and even easier if a little further away). Even if i don't get a headshot and just a chest shot, i can still jump once to get out my pistol and finish him in 2 quick clicks. IMO, supports are the very easiest to take out. Just those damn assault noobs with the GL.
GenLobo
+6|6826|California

TFSlott wrote:

I smell stat padding - Genlobo as your favorite victim, a more victim and your worst enemy....
STFU you moron.....I don't need to stat pat u lil bitch.
Nyte is the best sniper i've ever gone up against and I CALL ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WANTS A 2 VS 2 MATCH W/ ME AND NYTE.

BRING IT!! YOU'LL HAVE YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU!.

GOOD POST NYTE...REAL GOOD GUIDE FOR ALL THOSE CLAYMORE SPAMMING NUBBIES OUT THERE.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6352|California

GenLobo wrote:

TFSlott wrote:

I smell stat padding - Genlobo as your favorite victim, a more victim and your worst enemy....
Nyte is the best sniper i've ever gone up against and I CALL ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WANTS A 2 VS 2 MATCH W/ ME AND NYTE.

GOOD POST NYTE...REAL GOOD GUIDE FOR ALL THOSE CLAYMORE SPAMMING NUBBIES OUT THERE.
High-five...
martinez
+5|5989|Worcester, MA
sniper or not we all suck nobody is perfect it's just points for stats and that's it, do it on real life if you want a good shoot, things happens, bf2 doesn't have wind, if have it lot of the so called "Master Snipers" they wouldn't be were the are today. take mind on that i snipe better everyday because of the practice, 1vs1 anyone bring it on and lets see who is the best...
GenLobo
+6|6826|California

martinez wrote:

sniper or not we all suck nobody is perfect it's just points for stats and that's it, do it on real life if you want a good shoot, things happens, bf2 doesn't have wind, if have it lot of the so called "Master Snipers" they wouldn't be were the are today. take mind on that i snipe better everyday because of the practice, 1vs1 anyone bring it on and lets see who is the best...
When would you like to go at it?
do you use xfire?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6472|A W S M F O X
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OMG! A man with -4 karma!

Krmz hAx TBF, turn them off IMO
TFSlott
+2|6167

GenLobo wrote:

TFSlott wrote:

Sorry for not being able to read your minds. Off course it was STFU. It was written all over... Not.

And no need to be rude. It's cristmas. Just explain how u ended up as favorite victic, more victics etc. Still none of u have explained?

And yes - Nyte truly is good. I also wrote that.
Kinslayer
Banned
+4|5978

xBlackPantherx wrote:

GenLobo wrote:

TFSlott wrote:

High-five...
I'll challenge you both. 2 vs 1.

https://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj143/snipercreed/nytethinskimbetter.png
GenLobo
+6|6826|California

TFSlott wrote:

GenLobo wrote:

TFSlott wrote:

Sorry for not being able to read your minds. Off course it was STFU. It was written all over... Not.

And no need to be rude. It's cristmas. Just explain how u ended up as favorite victic, more victics etc. Still none of u have explained?

And yes - Nyte truly is good. I also wrote that.
I apologize brother.

Didn't mean it a rude way......it may seem that way but its not.
We went into a server together but got on opposite teams. Then we kept running into each other.
GenLobo
+6|6826|California

Kinslayer wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

GenLobo wrote:

High-five...

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj14 … better.png
Let me know the day and time. I'm sure Nyte will be ready.
69Crzy
+7|6122|Florida
Claymores go BOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO
TFSlott
+2|6167

GenLobo wrote:

We went into a server together but got on opposite teams. Then we kept running into each other.
It still doesn't explain how u ended up as his "favorite victim" and "more victims". Perhaps thats just the way it works - being able to victimize a person more than once - weird!

Apologize accepted - Happy new year!
Fateless
+36|6251|Jennifer Connellys Pants

Kinslayer wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

GenLobo wrote:

High-five...

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj14 … better.png
Kinslayer can shoot well...as can a lot of other people. Does it matter who thinks he/she is the best? We all know who is though, right?

Fateless.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard