[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6610|behind you
omg do u guys wanna know the worst wwake island server ( worse than all wake island server even though all are filled wth noobs) its insomnia wake server #1, wow is all i can say. its kinda like theirs a noob and jackass convention were all noobs and jackasses come and just be noobs and jackasses.
post what u think

ok heres why it sux srry

i got in a j-10 (this happens to anybody who gets in a j-10) and first a friendly tank came and tried to push me back so i crash then a car comes and crahses in to me, then they both explode luckily i didnt, then another car came crashed into me(it had 4 ppl in it) i got 4 teamkills

Last edited by your_girlfriends_mom (2006-05-30 13:40:13)

Madhadda1
+270|6576|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
what?! wait ok what goes on in the sever what makes it so bad?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6596|Area 51

your_girlfriends_mom wrote:

omg do u guys wanna know the worst wwake island server ( worse than all wake island server even though all are filled wth noobs) its insomnia wake server #1, wow is all i can say. its kinda like theirs a noob and jackass convention were all noobs and jackasses come and just be noobs and jackasses.
post what u think
Or maybe ur the jackass there..! Would it hurt to post why the servers sucks so bad?
[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6610|behind you

Madhadda1 wrote:

i got in a j-10 (this happens to anybody who gets in a j-10) and first a friendly tank came and tried to push me back so i crash then a car comes and crahses in to me, then they both explode luckily i didnt, then another car came crashed into me(it had 4 ppl in it) i got 4 teamkills
[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6610|behind you

RDMC(2) wrote:

post what u think
Or maybe ur the jackass there..! Would it hurt to post why the servers sucks so bad?
done now post what u think
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6791|San Antonio, Texas
Press Esc. Click Disconnect. JOIN ANOTHER FUCKING SERVER AND STOP COMPLAINING! Not that hard.
Madhadda1
+270|6576|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Madhadda1 wrote:

well that is what most severs have been reduced to.. like i have said to many other people just find a riliable sever and stick there
Cursed You
+64|6619|Idaho
The problem with joining another server sometimes with me is that Its usually a server that I like going to.  Then a "noob and jackass" convention shows up (god thats funny as hell I dont know why) and everything just goes wrong. 

Example:
TW -Team Wonderful.
-Excellent server with some decent admins.  But sometimes when admins aint there, all hell breaks loose.  Base raping (why not just take the flag pole and shove it up our arses?), exploiters, intentional tk'ers, etc.  Then it takes me a while to go back there because of what happened.  Like Im expecting something like that again.

As for you...  Insomnia's servers are either really really good or really really bad.  So just catch them on the right days.
headrippa
+9|6805
If you get to the J-10 before everyone else does, and they all block your way and jump all over your jet, simply switch to bombs and drop them whilst stationary. It's a prick act, but it's funny as hell.
FCity|BuBuBaer
+19|6679|127.0.0.1

Oh yeah - i know exactly what u mean ... really poor those kiddies ...
megaboost
+14|6714|Englandshire
I had a similar selection of fools on a server last night, my usual one was empty so I resorted to visiting others - what a nightmare!

8 people on the carrier at wake just blowing each other up with C4 and doing resupply (friendly fire off) and then when I was on the island and waiting for a chopper to spawn (nobody else anywhere near) a goon decides to try and run me over in a jeep, this just had the effect of pushing me around as I jumped to avoid him but he really didn't want me to have that chopper - the daft thing is I would have been happy to gun or have him gun for me, it's not as if there is only one seat.

I'm amazed by the number of smacktards playing this game, it should be given an 18+ certificate and then anyone buying it should have to do a retard test to ensure they are capable of operating like a normal human.
FCity|BuBuBaer
+19|6679|127.0.0.1
I think I'll go to make a small movie about this ... should be a great try for me start making movies.
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6599|Bristol UK
Go for it, i love bf movies, post it up as soon as its finished
FCity|BuBuBaer
+19|6679|127.0.0.1

whilsky wrote:

Go for it, i love bf movies, post it up as soon as its finished
Ok, but remeber I'm movie n00bie - atm its just a idea in my head
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6629|Cheshire. UK

headrippa wrote:

If you get to the J-10 before everyone else does, and they all block your way and jump all over your jet, simply switch to bombs and drop them whilst stationary. It's a prick act, but it's funny as hell.
Now why the fuck did I not think of that !!!!

+1 for you !!
eagleray69
gone, tired of kiddietrashtalk
+15|6677

post what u think

ok heres why it sux srry

lol, i think i was there when you played - do u have the (BF2s)-prefix added to your name?
its true, the "noob and jackass convention" often meets at the wake airfield, but i also had really nice rounds on this server, but very rare... it depends on the day and on the people. and insomnia #2 is the same.
anybody knows a nice 24/7 wake server btw?
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6623|Australia
I usually have serious problems with any 24/7 wake server when the US can't get a proper foothold on the island. At this point, EVERYONE wants one of the 2 J-10s, 'cos it's the only way to get kills. The end result is, noone gets it. Here in Australia I have learnt to stay right out of the 24/7 Wake GameArena servers, 'cos you just get teamkills and teamkilled repeatedly. It's useless. Just today I joined one because I've been having ISP problems and it was the only server I could get a sub-100 ping on. I got in the J10 twice, and both times I had a couple of people stand in front of me. And both times I flew off, got a couple of kills, and then they decided to blow up the C4 they planted on me.

I'm also somewhat suspicious that there is something about Wake that attracts wankers, so they all meet together and cause a riot on the 24/7 wake servers.

Easy solution, just play on a server with a rotation that includes Wake. That's where I have the most enjoyable Wake rounds. Servers with rotations seem to attract more serious, and better, players.

Cheers.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6680|Norway
Lol, thats what happens in all wake only servers within five minutes after the admins take a break. "Wake Island" "Wank Island" "Rape Island"
Btw: If i was to make a thread every time that happened to me i would have made 10.000 useless threads by now, use search, pretty plz
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6577|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
OMFG don't even get me started on that server lol..

Ahh my friend, you must learn the ways of the vertical take of :p When in the J-10 on the chinese side roll it back a bit of the edge then as soon as its starting to go ovber the edge ( It will continue falling) hFull power forward and you should come up at a vertical angle, pretty snazzy and don't get any team kills
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6725|Howell, Mi USA
Ok so what your saying is it's another typical day on Wake Island. People like those idiots are the reason people like us need pills.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6602|Austin , TX
MUAHAHAHA Last night i was on a Wake server and some smacktards on my team decided they where gonna keep taking the chopper even though i had been waiting every time they came and got it. So....i threw all my C4 on the carrier deck an stood there looking at the fools ( i wasn't gonna tk) and that fool shot me! Needless to say no flags = I wanna fly so.... I stood in front of the jerk again, BAM he shoots me in the face. OH NO. Well now I'm a lil angry so i stand in front of him again 3rd tk by asshat, 3 punishes , BANNED. MUAHAHAH i didn't have to tk anyone and me and a fellow took the chopper and had great time trying to work together. MORAL OF THE STORY . DON'T BE A DICK!
FromTheAshes
+53|6736
Who cares? 1st sgt noob...
FromTheAshes
+53|6736

sursparxalot wrote:

MUAHAHAHA Last night i was on a Wake server and some smacktards on my team decided they where gonna keep taking the chopper even though i had been waiting every time they came and got it. So....i threw all my C4 on the carrier deck an stood there looking at the fools ( i wasn't gonna tk) and that fool shot me! Needless to say no flags = I wanna fly so.... I stood in front of the jerk again, BAM he shoots me in the face. OH NO. Well now I'm a lil angry so i stand in front of him again 3rd tk by asshat, 3 punishes , BANNED. MUAHAHAH i didn't have to tk anyone and me and a fellow took the chopper and had great time trying to work together. MORAL OF THE STORY . DON'T BE A DICK!
You blocker, dick.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6680|Norway

FromTheAshes wrote:

sursparxalot wrote:

You blocker, dick.
How do you block a chopper? retard
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6602|Austin , TX
Blocker!?! He tkd me it was my damn turn i didnt shoot him or do anything to him! Screw it he deserved it if i had fired on him id have deserved it. Learn to fucking share fools, BTW he rarely made it very far, my gunner and i killed quite a few enemies.

ps i dont tk for vehicles i just wait patience is a virtue

Last edited by sursparxalot (2006-05-31 12:11:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard