Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

clickelmo wrote:

lol freezer chopper whooore. =P
Acceptable stats, definitly could be better. Vehicle stats basically suck for all but armour, and you're missing a lot of awards. Major claywhore and negative KDR in chopper. 3/9. Sorry.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6245|TEXAS
good chopper stats freezer but im a solid ground pounder so im bias 7/10
Godless
+13|5940
^see no stats so for Freezer:

terribad kdr for such a small score

also, wake is a bad bad map

were you reset?
specops10-4
+108|6744|In the hills
Awesome stats, they just look like they are a second account... sadly.

8/10. I would give you a 9/10 if it weren't a second account.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea
Specops:

Nice KDR, Nice SPM, Good variety of maps played, Nice Vehicle stats (*wishes i could fly xD)

7.5/10
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
PTG

Its all ok, l337 it more though niigz.

7/10
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6739|Great Wall
AWSMFOX

nice SPM, not bad KDR.. WLR could be a bit better.. I like the fact that you don't whore vehicles much.

7.5/10
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6543|Washington
Nice ratio all around 10/10
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6287|eng

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

AWSMFOX

nice SPM, not bad KDR.. WLR could be a bit better.. I like the fact that you don't whore vehicles much.

7.5/10
KDR is phenominal for an Inf Sniper with that many points, good SPM for a sniper, good accuracy, overall excelent!

9 / 10
#rekt
Guruz
Sir
+20|6839|government yard in trenchtown.
(I bet you just tried to be funny, but in case you really think that's a hack..)

Dude.

That jump in everything is just because no-one visited my stats page (at bf2s) therefore it didn't update.
And when it did, it accounted the fantastic couple of weeks (?) I had had.

Last edited by Guruz (2008-04-04 02:36:00)

Godless
+13|5940

specops10-4 wrote:

Awesome stats, they just look like they are a second account... sadly.

8/10. I would give you a 9/10 if it weren't a second account.
Nah, look at the global history, it's a reset

As for Guruz, 10/10 simply for having such epic map coverage and your fav map doesn't even have 100 hours clocked.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
Wat happened ZOMG failed Jet KDR AND hAxz mystery vehicle!?!?

8/10

Or are you F-35 whoring, IDK lol, why all the jet deaths????
Godless
+13|5940
Because the jet stats carried over from when I was a complete retard noob and couldn't do anything ;_;

I need to go to bed so I will give you a 9.5/10 so I can go sleep :{D
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X

Godless wrote:

Because the jet stats carried over from when I was a complete retard noob and couldn't do anything ;_;

I need to go to bed so I will give you a 9.5/10 so I can go sleep :{D
I see.
Godless
+13|5940
>.>

._.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6176|Sydney | ♥

Godless wrote:

>.>

._.
Ok some convo of doom started to happen up there, so Mr. Godless, i'll do your stats

Ok, Thats obviously like your 5th medic whore account... Well done.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Godless
+13|5940
Do you people always miss the part where I say I was reset a few posts above them?  /Sigh   Check the PID/global history

As for Taz stats, needs a lot moar vehicles.  The kd and spm are both very low for mainly I/O play but I take it that is a first account and doesn't have much global so I'll say 6/10.
kptk92
u
+972|6409|tc_london
Nice KDR ^^^
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6149|Estonia
Good kdr band spm
Weflect
wut?
+30|5931|Finland
Good KDR & SPM and most of handheld KDR are over 1.

8/10

But you have to play other maps than kark
Hoot
+3|6460
I assume this is you're account weflict: http://bf2s.com/player/70944743/
you have an alright kd, spm isn't so good, but for wake I guess its alright. and you have a good collection of medals.

Last edited by Hoot (2009-01-17 18:12:28)

t0mhank5
+319|6713|Surge
Hoot: I declare hax.

You got hacked/reset/restored, I imagine? shucks.
If I were you, id go out and get something other than Karkand as your top map, and make your new statz that much cooler. It seems as though you've at least played all the maps a little so far, so thats a plus..
Nice work getting all the badges again, that takes some effort.
Anyway, not much to rate, but you have a wonderful Air Defense KDR and a slightly suspicious favorite victim

Edit: i have my new account in my stats link, my real stats are here: http://bf2s.com/player/43598779/

Last edited by t0mhank5 (2008-04-06 20:32:00)

Guruz
Sir
+20|6839|government yard in trenchtown.
t0mhank5:

As good as always. Not bad map time balance. Mashtuur as most played = ratings. (I know, "eww mashtuur", but still )
Not a revive whore despite the medic as most played. Very little Lone Wolf time. Nice awards.
Good infantry KDR's, and the vehicle stats just blew me the fuck away.

9.23/10 because no one's perfect
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6536
Guruz- Solid but not spectacular KDR and SPM, but for first account im guessing that is good. PLA as most played thats gotta be hard. Excellent map balance, and interesting favorite map. Good job with that. Solid but unsurprising Vehicle stats, except for tank which is very nice. Very close to getting all  SF medals good luck with that. No Euro Force or North American service ribbon, try to pick those up All in all, great for a first account, although you can pick up the minor ribbons/medals.

Someone please give me and in depth rating/review, no BS please.
Hoot
+3|6460
Adam you have an alright kd not really that great but allright same with your spm. Nice to see you have the north american service ribbon. and you have a fairly good award collection, but you need to get that badges that you are able to, like the explosive one (I know expert is a pain, I had it once lol). Nice SF collection too. Your favorite map is a really good map!

Oh and t0mhank5, I happened to play on a hacked server which made me a 4 star and that is why my account was reset. EA then gave me back my old stats but none of my awards or time shows up.

Last edited by Hoot (2009-01-17 18:12:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard