AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6609|Australia
@ CTD-killer21

A very good accuracy and SPM, good k/d ratio
An insane W/l ratio keep it up
A solid kill streak

Two things i noticed from your capture points, you don't have many from your time played and total global score, but i see that you have played 350+ hours of squad leader, which means you stay back and let your squad members spawn on you, which leads to my mind that you are good at being behind cover and out of the fire fight, picking the stray infantry, good work
From your revive points and heal points, i see you are one of those players that "keep their medic bags to themselves" try and share that healing love
With that being said that sums up your low teamwork score for your time/global score, on top of that your low driver score, meaning you are the gunner in the chopper, leading to that very high helicopter K/d ratio

Your weapon K/d ratio is very very good GL and Sniper K/d ratio standing out with high above average numbers keep it up Not to found of the AT kit, this may be the fact to your maps of choice. All weapon ratios are way above average, well done

From what i have said before about your map choice, the time on maps that stands out from your account is

1. Karkand
2. Jalalabad
3. Sharqi
4. Oman
5. Warlord
6. Mashtuur

Your first two top choices are firstly based on infantry and tanking, then your second map chopper,armor and infantry, then the whole package and variety of Bf2 in your fourth, then we move back on tanking and infantry based maps.

Not the best variety in map choices, it seems that you play each map for the best "k/d" ratios, Karkand/Jalalabad, you play infantry and tanking, Sharqi tanking and chopper, but from your vehicle time and kills you have not spent much time in them. So what have you been doing on Oman for 60 hours if i may ask ?, my guess sniper ?
Leaving Sharqi to whore the chopper and get that high K/d ratio....then Warlord and Mashtuur remain, which are also great maps for both infantry and tanking.

I see that flying planes is not your thing and maybe even chopper piloting, i would suggest you try and get yourself a joystick, and then move on to practicing and you will realize how enjoyable it is to fly and to know you are doing your job. It also gives you the chance to see what the planes and choppers cant see meaning better spots to hide for both infantry and tank combat.

I suggest you start to play those maps with a much larger atmosphere and more variety from what Bf2 has to offer, and try out the AT kit on these larger map types, which may help you raise that specific K/d ratio.

A very nice selection of badges/ribbons from both SF and vanilla, keep it up, you are going to need some time in vehicles for the veterans, other than that, keep up the good work
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6694
Falcon:

You're pro, i'd recruit you.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6528|A W S M F O X
Jack

Some good stuff there, nice overall inf stats

Good SPM
allright KDR
Average Accuracy
Good WL
Good team player

Some pretty tight KD for medic and weapons, nearly all over 1.0, good going.
Good vanilla map rotation, poor SF time though. Shame most aus SF servers are empty now.

A bit of a veichle whore, 41%, but whatever floats your boat. Or chopper lol.

A nice award list, only let down by lack of SF stuff, GA has Warlord server up, you can at least get some equipment badges and maybe SAS and Insurgent ribbon, lol.

8/10

Ive probably seen you around on GA sharqui, but cant recall any remarkable reference, i probably paddled you, lol.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6595|Belgium
raidensen

Basic stats:
Above average k/d (almost the same as mine )
Very good spm for a sniper, though you do have 120h as medic. Still nice though.
Very very good accuracy (somewhat similar to me too, but better)
Normal wlr

Kit stats:
Yay for being a sniper
Good on using the rifle more than the gaymores (28% TOTAL kills are from the rifle, gj)
Overall average - good kit stats, above average infantry ratio's
Good vehicle stats

Misc:
Nice victims list youve kept your enemies list short too. Extra credit.
Not a Wake PLA whore
Good map variation

Basicly you have nothing to be ashamed of, i didnt see especially bad stat. Just improve your averages
8,5/10
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6718
this just never ends..

Ipoon:

not a claymore whore, good. Average stuff mostly, WLR a bit higher than normal, but a low KD in armor, especially for a karkand player. Accuracy is good.

Get yer sniper rifle KD up to 2!
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6633
Sarge you fucking cheater! 26 KDR on Assault rifles is quite nice, but your handgrenade kdr is pretty lowskilled. 8)

http://bf2s.com/player/85701914/
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6718

fierce wrote:

Sarge you fucking cheater! 26 KDR on Assault rifles is quite nice, but your handgrenade kdr is pretty lowskilled. 8)

http://bf2s.com/player/85701914/
ooh 7.3:1, you bitch

I'll have to find a server where I get good reg
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6656|Reisterstown, MD

@ Falcon

Since you always seem to give people a very extensive rating of their stats, I felt compelled to do the same for you since no one ever does....So...

Very impressive k/d and SPM.  I seriously love the AT kit which is rare nowadays.  It is even more rare to find someone who has both a good overall ratio and weapons ratio.  It is usually one or the other but not both. 

According to your map play, it appears you like being on US on Wake Island.  It is nice to see someone with a very impressive k/d with the jet who is not a j-10 wh0re, although there is nothing wrong with flying a j-10.  I appears you really don't care about winning, just in it to play.  It looks like you don't run straight to the armor on Karkand since you only have 36 hrs in armor.  You should knock those hrs out and go ahead and get promoted to 1-star although you will be in the same boat as me because of the very high SPM, it will take you a lot longer to get the hour requirement for the rank.  I dislike DICE for having to have a certain amount of hours just for a rank.  It is not our fault we have such a high SPM.  I'm sry but I digress.

It appears you are a infantry player just like me.  You definitely can hold your own with a gun which is very rare with aviators.  I would say 98 percent of players who have the high k/d in a jet have very poor weapon stats.  Most players who show off the high k/d with the jet usually have had to start over with a new character because their weapon stats sucked that bad.  I commend you for not being just a one-dimensional player.  The only thing that I would say about your weapon stats is that your k/d with the shock paddle is very low.  Ok, that really isn't an issue but everything else is really good so I had to say something about it lol.

The only thing I would say that brings your acct down a bit is the low w/l ratio.  Yea, most people say it is a very irrelevant stat, which is probably is.  That could also explain the rather low command hrs and score for someone of your caliber and global score.  I know commanding can get boring especially if your team is just running through the other team but maybe give it a shot just to get the other medals/badges that is associated with it. 

Lastly, how do u not have the armored service ribbon lol?  I know it is not really important but it is just odd to see that particular ribbon not in your collection. 

Overall 9.9/10 Really impressive stats.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6829
@ sarge

Very nice assault rifle KD

Pretty good SPM

Excellent KDR

LOL @ nade ratio

9/10
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6547

Sgt.Gene wrote:

@ sarge

Very nice assault rifle KD

Pretty good SPM

Excellent KDR

LOL @ nade ratio

9/10
nice account

im loving ur kdr but ur spm could be better not much else to say 8 hours played one map played sooo 6/10
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6388|Orrstrayleea
Rate these: ryanfazz
                 deanfantig6485
Who do you think is the better player?
please take into account the ammount of time played difference
http://bf2s.com/player/73751431/
http://bf2s.com/player/73751450/

Last edited by Pea....Tear.....Griffen (2007-01-25 15:10:44)

BubbaGump2005
+2|6688
I'd have to say ryanfazz is the better player simply based on k:d ratio, accuracy, and SPM.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6747
deadawakeing or Gibster401, since the other 2 have no stats

Your a pilot, nothing more. A general that got his points and awards while flying.

But with a .74 weapon KDR cant really blame you.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2007-01-24 23:58:14)

specops10-4
+108|6808|In the hills
AMAZING WITH CARBINES!!!!!  You must pwn...

Also:
Accuracy      30.47%
SPM     3.2534
Suicides     1,058
K/D Ratio     3.0536

30% accuracy?  Amazing!

10/10!!!  Not eactly perfect, but I think you deserve it!
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6713|United Kingdom
@ spec
Edit- Win loss ratio average/ below average

Weapon stats-
Poor accuracy
Weapon stats average or below all around 1 or below that
Good SPM at 3 though
Fair K/D

Vehicles
Average k/d ratios but 71% of kills from vehicles/ i take back fair k/d ratio that many kills in vehicles it should be alot higher
Vehicle stats are average with aviator leading the way above average but wake island fav. map..... Fav army is u.s. but i still think your a j-10 whore.......
Heli a little abover average at 3 to 1 also

Maps
Leadng the way in a huge way is wake at 545 while all your others have 50 or under not a good balance

nice rank though....

overall 6.5/10

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2007-01-25 09:27:06)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6631|England

killer21 wrote:

@ Falcon

Since you always seem to give people a very extensive rating of their stats, I felt compelled to do the same ...
Ditto to that. Although not to Falcon

I hope I get the same in return *cough*

HaVoK-ExPerT

WLR...way above average.
SPM is brilliant, and sporting a 4KDR? Its rare to see such a high overall KDR for an account. Well done.
For such a high KDR, im surprised that that accuracy is only 21.6%. I really think that that should be higher for such an awesome KDR. I guess all that shooting the sky really hurt it huh

Quite a low amount of flag caps for your time in this game so far. I guess you just clear out every flag and let your team cap it instead!

Kit balance is fairly good, although 4 of the 7 kits appear to be just for the Sharpshooter medal. Medic is, as ever dominant, leading the way by as good as 100hours. Saying that, all of your kit KDR's are above 3 so you can obviously use them. Maybe try actually using them a bit more?

Infantry stats are great, 3.05 overall KD and a 10 with nades That karkand time is starting to show its relevance. In fact, without grenades, your Infantry KD drops to 2.05. I wouldnt say you are a grenade spammer, but 40hours with them and karkand I suppose means you have to fight fire with fire.
Accounts for 50% of kills.

Vehicle stats. 75hours in armour, with 6500 kills and a 6.4KD. Although that has got to be worked from city maps just for your KDR. However, Aviator and Heli kills and ratios are outstanding.
Account for 55% of kills. Yes a total of 105% kills...I have the same problem!!

Map balance. Karkand leads the way by as good as 200 hours. Good to see Dalian, Oman and Clean Sweep right up there too. Your jet maps At least its not Wake, so very well done. Try Daqing if you like your bombers.
Other maps barely get a look in though, with Surge having just a measly 1.75minutes. Some maps havent even been played either: Leviathan, Night Flight and Mass Destruction. Not a lot of maps with 100+ scores either.

Victims list is great for your time so far, even more so that you dont have any other enemies.

Try playing SF, EF and AF some more. Especially SF, although you will lose your precious jets
AF time is blatantly for the ribbon and thats it. Not only that, but also try the other PLA maps outside of Dalian (that seems so strange not to say Wake).

9/10. Was gona be 9.5, but I dropped it for variety issues with all maps across all 4 "versions".

Last edited by Snake (2007-01-25 10:44:37)

The_Killer
Banned
+113|6590|dunno
snake

Good spm for the maps that you play
good k/d ratio
Iron gator as fav map nice trying to get that as mine
Have the Eu medal and armored fury ribbon

7/10
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6528|A W S M F O X
Ownage

Good accuracy
Great sPM
Great KDR
Nice rifle KDR

Im assuming this is second account.

Some obvious wake island jet whoring going on, and that nasty litte stat padding chapter.

6/10
aLi3nZ
+138|6572|New Zealand
@Raidensen - look like a resonably well rounded player. Decent with most weapons and specially good with the Sniper Rifle. Very good vehicle ratios all round.

6/10
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6656|Reisterstown, MD

Snake wrote:

I hope I get the same in return *cough*
Ask and ye shall receive.

Score per minute and kill/death ratio about about where you want to be.  Accuracy is ok.  W/L ratio is very respectable given the assortment of maps that you play.  8/10

Speaking of maps...

I don't think I have seen so many maps with the amount of hours that you have put into them.  For example, Operation Smoke Screen used to be your most played map.  That is shocking given that not many people liked Euro Force.  I'm guessing on Iron Gator, you run straight for the Attack Chopper either on MEC or US.  Very nice collection of maps played. 9/10

Your weapon stats show that you really aren't into Infantry Only type gameplay, which is fine because it is your game so you should play it however you want.  I'm sure you could improve those numbers as you don't want to be labeled a one-dimensional player.  5/10

Pretty good vehicle stats considering you play all kinds of maps.  I haven't played EF so I can't say if it is easier or harder to boost one's ratio on those maps.  Ground defense is kind of low.  Shows me that you took on a lot of tanks/APC's while being in a TOW.  Overall, very satisfactory   7/10

It is shocking to see that you have well over 1500 med heals and not the expert healing badge.  Very shocking.  But, you tend to spend most of your kit time between four different kits.  I think while you were playing support, you spent the better part of the time running around giving people resupplies instead of killing people.  That is evident in the fact that you have almost as many resupplies as kills in the support kit.  All in all, however, not too bad with your kit ratios.  7/10

Nice collection of awards/badges/ribbons.  Very nice.  Even the EF medal.  You might as well knock out that vet Ava before hitting Colonel so you won't have to worry about it in the end.  It appears you will be in the same boat as I in terms of having the hr requirement for 1-star gen.  I really dislike having to have a certain amount of hours played just for a rank.  I guess you are supposed to just keep a crappy SPM or whatever.  Anyway, knock out that last 14 hrs of command time and pick up WCR and DSM.  9/10

Overall, not too bad in my book.  I it appears I am known for having a hard grading system...if there is such a thing when judging online videogame stats.  8/10
Barrakuda777
+86|6801|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
Well, just very nice all round.
I bet your a pain in the ass if your on the other team

Great sniper stats! - they are some of the best I have seen on a main account.

P.S. I already know im 1 dimensional!

Kooda
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6754|London, UK
2nd account i guess maybe third but overall very good with ze sniper seems to have got a handle onthe hitreg get to number 1 sniper
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6713|United Kingdom
@ Bullit

Win loss ratio bad
Accuracy is good but i would expect it to be alot higher since your primary kit is sniper
Good k/d ratio but could be better
Average SPM but since your fav. kit is sniper that explains why
Average weapons k/d ratios with assault a little above average at 1.88 not to bad
Your vehicle k/d ratios are average also with the exception of your vehicles at 5/1 that is really good but i think you probably sit and command in it. Tank k/d ratio isnt too bad either at 7/1

On your maps, fav. one is Sharqi, nice to see something besides wake and karkand every now and then.... But karkand is right behind it .....
Nice collection of medals and ribbons though for your rank keep it up except pick up a assault rifle man its alot more fun then sitting back taking pop shots at people, and finnally work on your victims list only 3 on there need to get more....

overall i will give you 7/10
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6590|dunno
havok

Great k-d ratio
Good spm
good infantry stats
good vehicles stats
Very good jet k/d ratio

8/10

my new account http://bf2s.com/player/90539032/
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6694
http://bf2s.com/player/90539032/

LOL, try harder.

LMAO @ more revives than rifle kills.

LOL again at 48 nade kills to only 142 rifle kills.

Do the world a favour and press '3' occasionally.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard