alpinestar
+304|6622|New York City baby.
How you guys like the improvements to P-90 ?
I sorta love it even though im an AK man
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6746|California

???QUESTIONMAKRS?

what changed
alpinestar
+304|6622|New York City baby.
Go in game and take a look you will love it
It shoots like the one in real life
Consollus
+21|6751|Sweden
It's very nice. Good accuracy and the firepower is sweet, as well as the sound. Me likes!
herrr_smity
+156|6654|space command ur anus
its better i think
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6746|California

CANT JOIN GAME BARG~!!!

i have to wait for the full patch to DL
Marinejuana
local
+415|6611|Seattle
all the SMGs were improved, i like them all. but 50 rounds per clip is a bonus for sure.
tip700
+9|6650
not sure whether they are improved deviation or dmg wise, have to wait on the char info. the p90 new sound definaetly rocks though, sounds like a whole lotta pain for anyone up close
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6724

Yes, but it's an UNLOCK =\
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6617|Your attic
I noticed that about the PP-19, karkand, train accident as MEC, see a kind american soldier up the ramp with an M16, zoom crouch move crouch move crouch so on, while firing in bursts, blew him to smitheriens, maybe it was just luck, but at that distance you'd normally be lucky to get a kill agaisnt a M16 while prone, let alone moving.

Actually the whole anti-tank kit feels stronger some how, maybe just a good round, but it felt like it took less work to take tanks down.
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6644|Houston, TX
Woot!  They've finally changed the sound of the P-90?  I was so disapointed with the in-game gun.  It was nothing like the gun in Stargate SG 1!
     Besides that, I never play with it because it seems to draw super slow when switching from Eryx/SRAW.
racecar
+1|6575
I don't like it
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6632|Greenwood, IN
I thought there was something different about the gun.  lol
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6670|Cumberland, MD, USA
I just got out of a server that everyone was using it. I get in the game and check out my team's kit choices and I see damn near everyone has the Anti-Tank! I'm like, "uhhh... glitch maybe?" Nope. I see 4 P-90's pop-up on the kill scroller. Next gun to be nerfed: P-90.

Edit: Actually pertaining to the thread, the new P-90 rocks. Shoots the same as before, but it sounds very nice. Very quick shooting little weapon.

Last edited by InviSniper (2006-05-23 17:21:41)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6815|Singapore

PspRpg-7 wrote:

And unlocks are for pussies!
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6619|Houston, TX
lol, they do it with every weapon just to taunt us...
Next up:  Jackhammer can make 1-shot kills from 20m away!
Defiance
+438|6697

polarbearz wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

And unlocks are for pussies!
So true.

Long live the M16!
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6711|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
mmmmm p90 yum yum : P
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6770|St. Paul, MN
...yeah boogietime! https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/Kkookie/smilies/afro.gif
l41e
+677|6674

Mp5 Ftw.
Cursed You
+64|6614|Idaho
Well considering that the P90 round is a 5.7x28mm round and was designed specifically to go through body armor at 200m, I'd say it just got un-nerfed.  I dont have it, but my friend died and I picked it up and it was nice to all ends.

And I really dont base my self-worth and esteem on if I use an unlock or not.
Maj.Do
+85|6778|good old CA
dlfjslkjflakjs i just tried it fjlasdfjlsajf;sajfklsd  i shouldve unlocked it!!!!
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6604|Florida
havnt used the p90 in awhile, but the pp-19 seems to actually be a decent submachine gun these days.  Im guessing the last patch (1.2) made some changes to it.  I actually can do halfway decent while shooting with it now.  I dont feel like i have a better chance with my pistol in a firefight anymore
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6719
someone post a video of the new P-90 PLEASE
edit: please...

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-05-23 18:35:09)

fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6594
I think due to the patch a lot of phantom changes occur with the weapons. If you look into your BF2 Folder you can read out the "new" values for each weapon, if you're going to compare them with 1.22 values you'll easily find out that there are no differences.

The only difference for the V1.3 P90 is the adjusted soundfile, but i don't know how this makes the gun more accurate?!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard