beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6785

I was planning on making a 'unit' on bf2leagues.  We need atleast 8 people to sign up so we can create the unit.  For those who havn't read about bf2leagues yet check out this topic: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=1627
Comments, suggestions, questions?
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6786|Barrie Ontario
Awsome, ill def give it a shot. I got another Friend who might want to play too. My Xfire is shellshock1488 and my MSN is [email protected]
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6838|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
sounds interesting. i've never been in a league before so clue me in on the time requirements. thanks.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6846|-
I would ask Chuy before naming your unit after this site.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6785

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Hense this is named the 'planning' phase.  Chuy will see this thread and comment, I'm sure.  Besides, this is about the bf2s community, not the site.  We the people are the community.  Yes, you are part of it too trigger

Last edited by beeng (2005-10-12 13:35:50)

NoConflict
+1|6842|Austin, Texas
I would be intrested in joining!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6846|"Frisco"

beeng wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Hense this is named the 'planning' phase.  Chuy will see this thread and comment, I'm sure.  Besides, this is about the bf2s community, not the site.  We the people are the community.  Yes, you are part of it too trigger
Rather true. At some point I go from owning this site, to maintaining it. As long as ya'll don't smear the crap out of the BF2S tag, we shouldn't have any problems. I don't think I would have time to participate though.
Donnyboy
+1|6785
I'm thinking of sticking a BF2S tag on my PID anyways, just so when someone gets owned, they know BF2S was inviloved. LOL.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6785

chuyskywalker wrote:

Rather true. At some point I go from owning this site, to maintaining it. As long as ya'll don't smear the crap out of the BF2S tag, we shouldn't have any problems. I don't think I would have time to participate though.
Verywell then.

All who want to join go register on the bf2leagues site ;D
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6786|Barrie Ontario
WOOTAGE....what is our tag gonna look like.......LMFAO

Registered, ShellShock.PwN

any body got Xfire?

Last edited by ShellShock.PwN (2005-10-12 18:28:27)

Guruz
Sir
+20|6837|government yard in trenchtown.
I'm in, if you don't require mic there.

Registered on bf2leagues as Guruz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard