Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6633|USA
new unlocks...new map(s) armored Fury. NO MORE FUCKING RED TAG GLITCH! stronger boats.....no more stupid WAKE glitches!
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6847|-
I think it's a little early for a thread like this, no?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653
Infantry ONLY maps. without arty. ranked.

oh yes
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
SuB
+50|6675

SargeV1.4 wrote:

oh yes
so Counterstrike Source?
go play that u dont need teamwork if ur not in a clan
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653

SuB wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

oh yes
so Counterstrike Source?
go play that u dont need teamwork if ur not in a clan
I am in a clan, I know perfectly well how not to die from armour or arty, and I rarely die at all. simply to avoid hotel rapin' APCs I play on unranked infantry only/no unlocks servers most of the time, but come on, wouldn't you like to see Karkand without armour, pure infantry combat?

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2006-05-23 14:18:39)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
lagerfool
+23|6765|SE Virgina
forget this Coop stuff, lets see some ranked objective based maps
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Longbow
+163|6646|Odessa, Ukraine

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

the current assault guns are crap.
U are joking ? Ever heared about M16A2 or AK's ?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

A good gun for the assault class, seriously.. even one of the current unlocks for another class will do. G36E for the assault, the current assault guns are crap.
this coming from the guy with 5 hours as assault. your point has been deemed invalid due to lack of experience
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6618|Houston, TX

usmarine2005 wrote:

Pie
"mmm..floor pie"
MrBrain
+24|6690|Finland

polarbearz wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

3. Maps with tunnels
4. Mini-guns that work
5. Health that bleeds out once you're hit
6. Slugs for my shotgun
7. Binoculars
Especially the Binocular part I've missed alot! In mohaa there's binos (that you cant fucking reassign the button for meaning you get them instead of shotgun in a hurry) and there's no distance in that game so there's really no use for then. I say mov'em to BF2!

Last edited by MrBrain (2006-05-23 14:39:10)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6578|Florida

stryyker wrote:

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

A good gun for the assault class, seriously.. even one of the current unlocks for another class will do. G36E for the assault, the current assault guns are crap.
this coming from the guy with 5 hours as assault. your point has been deemed invalid due to lack of experience
werd

i love the m16, just takes time to learn how to shoot it effectively, same goes for the AKs.  I actually prefer using the default weapons over the unlocks for assault, but thats just me.

I want to see armor piercing bullets, so i can shoot my m16 at a tank and it do some damage....oh and a B-52 bomber to round up my squad in and bomb all of Karkand at once...but - the teamkills that i would get, my team friendly fire doesnt count for the b-52. *insert sarcasm here because i know someone will think im serious*

But on a more serious note....new maps would definately be a plus, and binoculars like posted above.  Many times do i run into situations where i would like to use them, but dont have them.

Last edited by {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank (2006-05-23 14:46:25)

EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6652

stryyker wrote:

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

Dude, the G36, L85 are easilly much better guns over the M16, F2000 and G3.

Granted G3 is good if you're not worried about ammo and have a support guy nearby but the point still stands.

The reason I have 5 hours as assault is because of the naff guns, it's why when I play normally (not counting sniper) I usually play as a spec ops or a medic because their guns are just plain better than the assault guns.
darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|6687

Towelly wrote:

niekjejeje wrote:

new unlocks
That and a new map
Strike at Mashtuur
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK

stryyker wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Marinejuana
local
+415|6585|Seattle
You just think that because you play sniper all the time and barely know the assault weapons.

The g36e and g3 have very different purposes. The g36e is GREAT at long range and decent at short range. The g3 is GREAT at short range and decent at long range. If you have a g3 then you need to use cover to get close to the enemy. This isnt hard to do and they will be severly disadvantaged when you pop out on them from up close. And you dont even have to be that close, just less than 50 m or something like that.

Judgng by how lopsided your kit hours are, I imagine you tend to use certain playing styles ALL the time and even when using different kits. This is most likely your problem while playing assault. If you are prone and shooting at another prone player from long range with a medic weapon vs. assault, medic should win every time. But its not the gun's fault. Its the fault of the user for not knowing the weapons limitaions and strengths.

Would you call a pickup truck a bad vehicle when it loses a race against a sports car? why or why not?
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6688|UK
a game that works for once.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

kills everyone that doesnt SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT PATCHING
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6688|UK

stryyker wrote:

by making a game that works.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

stryyker wrote:

Roger That
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6633|USA

E7IX3R wrote:

stryyker wrote:

by making a game that works.
it does work.....and i agree with stryyker
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6620

WilhelmSissener wrote:

i want squadjuming!
Ya hopping was for noobs jumping or or maybe SquadLEAPING ohhh we might have to wait for 1.9 for that
TheBigXerox
+5|6615|United States of America
A patch that fixes bugs WITHOUT adding new ones! Or maby just some more boats.
Delphy
+45|6585|Bristol, UK
Choppers un-nerfed. Give me back all my missiles and good blackhawk guns damn yooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6700|MoVal So-Cal
.......a compound bow unlock for spec ops.......

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard