l41e
+677|6782

Mine: I am better with an MP5 than a J-10.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6831

Wow...
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6705|England
Weirdest thing is that i keep getting owned...i try hard...but i keep getting owned..another weird thing is that i keep playing..hmm
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6853|California

i like to shoot my name in walls and then grenade myself
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6898|Toronto Canada
a weird thing that happens to me is that i just OWN! i mean i dont even try most of the time! This is serious! Can someone please help?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6831

Uhhh..How is that a style stryyk...
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6775|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
i cant fly jets for shit.. which is a bastard.. cos i'm trying for my aerial service ribbon..

using the most dominating weapon in the game..

and i cant do it..

i must suck..
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6730|Seattle

I play very, very drunk most of the time.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6840|67.222.138.85
Sometimes when I'm in an attack chopper and by my self, I like to see how many pieces of armor i can land on before I get shot down.
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6705|England

stryyker wrote:

I did that on the heli pad on iron gator!! the name that is,not the grenade!! funny thing is my name is "jfbvbdfhvbjkdsfvbjkfv"...took me ages!! hmm wonder if thats why my accuracy is shit?lol
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6853|California

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Uhhh..How is that a style stryyk...
i do it for an hour.

ok a real one then. i prefer the type 98 MG to the PKM
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6730|Seattle

No 1 Gooner wrote:

stryyker wrote:

I did that on the heli pad on iron gator!! the name that is,not the grenade!! funny thing is my name is "jfbvbdfhvbjkdsfvbjkfv"...took me ages!! hmm wonder if thats why my accuracy is shit?lol
Hey Gooner, no need to attack us "less accurate" people. LOL!!!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
KingLou
Banned
+79|6757|Las Vegas
The weird thing about my playing style is that I DON'T autopunish for accidental TKs.....and I DON'T stand in front of vehicles to force TKs.  ISN'T THAT FUCKING INSANE!!!!!?????

KiL
Y0URDAD
I'ma Eat Yo Children!
+17|6778|Annapolis, MD
I always have to bitch when I die. I don't mean it, but it makes me a calmer person IRL.
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6705|England

King_County_Downy wrote:

No 1 Gooner wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Hey Gooner, no need to attack us "less accurate" people. LOL!!!
Hey,i just noticed our accuracy is pretty similar!!lol hope you are better than me cos i cant hit a cows arse with a banjo!!
spawnofthemist
Banned
on top of what i said before..

i really like to throw my mouse at the wall if someone teamkills me for a vehicle.. especially THEIR JET..

ok i've done it once by accident today.. and i apologised to the guy and we got in the 2 seater and raped the shit out the opposition..

but aye.. i have to fly jets now.. cos my mouse is broken and bf2 with a touchpad is a nightmare..
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6895

King_County_Downy wrote:

I play very, very drunk most of the time.
QFT
raz
+22|6797|England, UK
When i die over and over and over and over, i bash my keyboard and start pulling my hair out.
raz
+22|6797|England, UK

kessel! wrote:

a weird thing that happens to me is that i just OWN! i mean i dont even try most of the time! This is serious! Can someone please help?
Try going to 'none-noob' servers?
Des.Kmal
+917|6751|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
I play as assault alot.... alot... lol
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6842|Charlie One Alpha
I am a pretty decent pilot in air-to-air engagements, but I can't drop bombs for shit.

Whenever an enemy in a car tries to run me over, I tend to stand still and attempt to 'jump over' their vehicle, invariably getting me killed.

I consider myself an experienced player, yet I never Dolphin Dive, Prone Spam or do any of those other tricks. Doesn't that just take the biscuit?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
spawnofthemist
Banned

LaidBackNinja wrote:

I am a pretty decent pilot in air-to-air engagements, but I can't drop bombs for shit.
thats like me..

thats what i meant.. wanna help me get my aerial service ribbon ?
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6766|USA

k30dxedle wrote:

Mine: I am better with an MP5 than a J-10.
do u mean in kills? cuz im pretty sure, those are 2 uncomparable things...

CS keyboard style. MOuse only. i use my pistol for headshots.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6759|Quebec city, Canada
I climb stairs then I get killed by a claymore. Then I go back to those stairs thinkin that there is not gonna be a claymore anymore, I get killed by another gaymore.. then I try again and the gaymores keep raping me..

Then I understand that there are a few snipers in the tv station...
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6705|England

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Whenever an enemy in a car tries to run me over, I tend to stand still and attempt to 'jump over' their vehicle, invariably getting me killed.
Man i do that too,every damn dumb time! it really annoys me,i think"why not just dodge"? just one of the little things that make this game great!!lol

ps has anyone actually made it over a vehicle? just wondering..lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard