elite
+89|6724|Sheffield, England
Omg the graphics on this are just fucking amazing, imagine wr games that graphics.. i cant wait

http://www.exhilarate-gaming.com/page.php?14

its almost photo realistic

Last edited by elite (2006-05-14 16:10:22)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6781|AUS, Canberra
wow it was looking really good till the ea sign came up at the end.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6637|Los Angeles, California, US.

the_heart_attack wrote:

lol.

Good Graphics. .
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
[killer]manxs
+148|6659|San Diego C.A.
wow, kind of like halo's
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6839|Grapevine, TX
Qfe
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6775|Toronto Canada
yeah that shit looks sooo good. can anyone post more info on it?
First_and_Only
+4|6586|ON, Canada
and the 50 $ game ends up costing u 1500$ for the amazing pc it will take 2 run it
jnick
+22|6792
Crysis ftw!
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6798|England
https://img388.imageshack.us/img388/1217/dogwowtext2qc.jpg
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6785|Noizyland

So... what is it for?
I'd love to see it but I'm at Uni at the moment.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
WormGuts
+17|6804|Dayton, Ohio
muahahaha  it's another EA game...they'll screw it up.
Buzerk1
+44|6846
Available on VISTA only... This is a demo that Crytek did to show the power of Direct X 10, but they don't call it Direct X anymore, it's something else... and it's for VISTA only... WinXP will still be able to use some of the feature you saw but not all.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6580|Portland, OR, USA
damn technology... computers goes from top of the line to shit in a month i swear..
JE3146
+109|6581|Oregon

CommieChipmunk wrote:

damn technology... computers goes from top of the line to shit in a month i swear..
One reason why I'm so content with my shitty PC right now when everyone tells me to upgrade my mobo and cpu lol.

I'll wait till after DX10 hits before I do my major upgrading.

I think things like this are gonna be the norm in the coming year. Photo-realism isn't too far off.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6655
yeah i posted the link similar to this on the other thread hehehe looks nice
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6784|Nova Scotia, Canada

WormGuts wrote:

muahahaha  it's another EA game...they'll screw it up.
Coming from someone who put 600 hours into an EA game, and THA who put 150 into it...

Crysis looks amazing though!
buttered noodle
+16|6656|ohio

First_and_Only wrote:

and the 50 $ game ends up costing u 1500$ for the amazing pc it will take 2 run it
ha ha, yea right, you'll spend about 3500 jiust for the nvidia qaud card setup, then about a grand for the proc or several grand if u go xeon, then at least $600-700 on (at least)4 gigs of the fastest fucking ddr2 u can find followed by a $200-300 mobo, $200 PSU, $90 XP oem license, massive case $200, after all the other tidbits the tower will start at 6 grand, which should be paired with an apple 30inch, so about 9-10 grand in total(double if xeons are ur fancy)
mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6769|Rotherham, England
it is the "sequel" to Farcry from Crytek and Ubisoft. The reason i say "sequel" is because it is not really a sequel but it is incredibly similar, but just with different characters and a different theme.
Crysis will be available on windows XP but only in dx9 mode obviously, so all the fancy graphics you see in that video will be DX10 only which means buying windows vista, and a brand new graphics card aswell.

Before people start saying that you don't need a new GPU for DX10, i'll correct them. DX10 IS NOT BACKWARDS COMPATABLE so therefore DX9 GPU's dont work with DX10 features. Windows vista has to have both DX9 and DX10 installed on it just to make sure that people can play their windows XP/2000 games on it.
If you dont believe me watch this video:
http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/sim/microsoft … media.html
(CLICK THE WINDOWS VISTA : DIRECTX10 AND GAMING VIDEO)
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

too bad its prerendered
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6690

the_heart_attack wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking . First though was - no thanks .
Maj.Do
+85|6762|good old CA
i wonder why Crytek would go with EA.  hmm oh well im still buying it
mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6769|Rotherham, England
EA bought the rights of Ubisoft last year i think, and theres not much Crytek could do really unless they would have been brave enough to say no to EA, which would be incredibly stupid on the business side of things.
EA make game developers a lot of money and thus i dont think anybody would say no when EA comes knocking on their doorstep.
Besides i keep saying people are far too critical of EA when it comes to BF2 anyway:
1. DICE are in control of patches/fixes etc... EA just market the product for them (and take all the shit from gamers for them aswell)
2. How many games are as succesfull as BF2 has been- answer is, not many. So it obviously has something going for it, regardless of the numerous "annoying bugs" that it has.

Last edited by mjw (2006-05-15 03:27:05)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726
just zomfg wow... crysis looks good, i think u need at least a conroe cpu, 7900gt oced, 2gb ddr2 800 at 4cl timing to run it decently...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
elite
+89|6724|Sheffield, England
its just a new game engine they made, but ffs i cant wait for games to look like this
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6799|Singapore

Not world of warcraft again..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard