wahjot
+30|6582
also makes for good defense if youre familiar with the nooks of the map (i think i may be a buggy addict)

just thought id share

Last edited by wahjot (2006-04-28 22:38:05)

terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6651|Westminster, Colorado
Yeah it is!  ~1 more hour in transports and then I am going to be roadkillin like crazy for my veteran.  Few things are better than running over a whole squad in a vehicle.
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6600|Philadelphia, PA
Yes, there is nothing quite like seeing an enemy soldier bouncing off the hood of a HMMV and going flying 20 feet away.
Yeticus Rex
Destroyer of Penguins
+29|6657|SoCal
Errrr......Ummmm......CONCUR!!!  Check my sig....
wahjot
+30|6582
i love doing car-d on wake after us has taken a point or two

if anyone ever played the far cry multiplayer, i remember on that one assault map with the airstrip (it was the second point i think on that map that like every server that had assault running was playing) i used to just go up and down the strip running people down because the cars in that accelerated crazy fast, and got up to ridiculous speeds; it was so much fun

Last edited by wahjot (2006-04-28 22:50:58)

MaddoxM
+4|6610
On Kubra dam tonight I was US, got in a buggy, and nailed 4 people in one of the hangers.
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6573
Yes karma for you for being a buggy addict! lol

I have just discovered this joy myself! It happened to me so much I had to try it out myself and Wake is definately a good map for it.

But I won't do it to much because there is so much else to do!

Oh yes almost forgot, has this happened to you...you're AT and you hear a buggy coming you whip out your launcher and take careful aim as the buggy bears down on you, you fire thinking YEAH! take that! only to see your rocket pass right through him without exploding and he runs you over!  ARRGGG!
wahjot
+30|6582

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

Oh yes almost forgot, has this happened to you...you're AT and you hear a buggy coming you whip out your launcher and take careful aim as the buggy bears down on you, you fire thinking YEAH! take that! only to see your rocket pass right through him without exploding and he runs you over!  ARRGGG!
yeah i play at a lot and its pretty irritating, although on the other hand its cool as hell when youre driving and you zig-zag around people rockets (even if sometimes this bug is saving you)

at is the best class to play car-d in imo because as an engi youre not really going to repair your car since there are cars everywhere + you die so easily, and when there are cars heading straight at you you can just hop out, blow them up, and continue on your infantry-crushing way

Last edited by wahjot (2006-04-28 23:09:16)

{CN}420
+30|6675

wahjot wrote:

also makes for good defense if youre familiar with the nooks of the map (i think i may be a buggy addict)

just thought id share
True.

I'd say better offense for running over people. Totally depends on the map tough.

You know, because sometimes you can run over three people, and sometimes get owned by anti tank.

Open map = do it, run people over people, then get the flag!.

Closed map = GG anti tank, or tank/apc.
wahjot
+30|6582

{CN}420 wrote:

and sometimes get owned by anti tank.
it totally depends on what is going on though; if i have passengers theyll jump out when they see me running straight towards a tank/apc, but 7 times out of 10 its occupied with something else, or i go past them and zig-zag enough that i dont get blown up

Last edited by wahjot (2006-04-28 23:16:01)

Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6605|N.S.W, Australia
Managed to get a road kill ina chopper today.
Fly low and wipe em up.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6736|Comber, Northern Ireland
nah the best feeling is when you swerve to hit a squad and you skid into them on a corner killing them all coming from the north base on wake
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6670|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
that is fun and it annoys the other team +1 karma for you
BVC
+325|6693
go the Buggy addicts! _b  I just love running people over in BF2
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

Civilian car kills are awesome, its like a drive by
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6605|N.S.W, Australia
I CANT find the civilian car that doesnt have the machine gun mounted in back.!
What map is it on.
And YES i do have SF.
Defiance
+438|6668

Surge has civilian cars with no MG in the back.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-04-29 01:47:03)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6728|Uhh... erm...
Buggies.... nothing like swerving around the Airfield on Wake.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6741|Malaga, EspaƱa
running people over with transports reminds me off the good old days with Grand Theft Auto
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

i wanna kill people with this
https://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ticongeroga/dubscivil.gif
Delphy
+45|6582|Bristol, UK
Yeah, you should be able to unlock better cars, and like blades and stuff to mow troops down better!
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6651|Westminster, Colorado
Got Veteran Transport last night.  Don't think I'll get to expert because 150 hours is insane.  I found Warlord to be a good map for the roadkill fest.  Lots of transport vehicles and lots of open streets with troops running all around.

Cheers!

https://knifedudes.net/gallery2/d/822-2/screen051_002.jpg
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6743|Houston, TX
Jetski's, ATV's, Humvee's, Buggy's, and the occasional splat as I land a chopper on some poor unsuspecting sniper.  It's like bowling when there is a squad....

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=10289

To quote Polarbearz old sig:
"You can't spell Vehicular Manslaughter without Laughter"

We just need bumper stickers that read:
"I brake for AT mines."

KJ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard