Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6747|Houston, TX
I've really enjoyed gunning the gas on my atv.  Flying recklessly around the maps, usually to get to a deeper unguarded flag somewhere.  When I turn whatever corner and I see an infantry guy there, I can't help but to forgo the strategic get-off-and-pull-out-my-weapon tactic.  I tend to try and run them down.  I've actually made it a personal game to see how far I can throw the body with the impact from the atv.

I've killed 2 guys standing next to each other, one flying over the atv upsidedown and the other knocked about like a bowling pin.  But my favorite has been on the Warlord map.  Just to the left of the palace, NW corner, there is an alleyway that runs north/south along the perimeter of the palace and connects to a cappable flag near a slightly ajar gate.  I hauled ass southbound in that alley and at the end of the alley, an AT infantry turned the corner just a mere 10 ft in front of my full speed atv.  The impact carried the body over the wall to the south (40 yd field goal) and against the side of the apc my teammate was driving.  The body clipped the wall with an arm/leg and sent him spiraling over the wall like an ugly duck pass from the 3rd string QB.  My teammate died shortly therafter due to laughing too hard to avoid the tank shell that blew him up.

It's moments like these that make me love this game.

Anyone else?  Forklifts, Jetskis, RIB's, Jeeps when you don't have a teammate with you, they all count!
ronin1942
+-1|6845
atv is awsome i love running people down with that thing. i think its so much fun because its so small and dosent look like it could accually kill you.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6749|The United Center
haha, i dont do it too much with the atv because if youre heading straight at someone, its kind of easy for them to shoot you off.

the forklift however, oh man.  search for a thread called "Forklift Love" on here.  i made it a while back.  i lub the forklift.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6747|Houston, TX
I saw that post.  I could help but laugh my ass off thinking about Austin Powers and the steamroller death.  The hapless guard screaming "NOOOOOOOOO!" for 30 something seconds as the roller slowly moves closer and closer....    The forklift moves faster though.  Nothing like good 'ol vehicular manslaughter.  To quote Polar...  Can't spell Manslaughter without laughter...
Bernadictus
+1,055|6739

ATV and Forklift are fun to drive, but those civilian cars are fun to, screaming allah akbar! and jalalalalala! when driving over them makes my teammates wet their pants.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6673
I must admint.... it is a ton of fun!
TC><Injecter
+4|6830|Berlin, Germany
https://img44.imageshack.us/img44/4230/carowned4cm4rw.gif
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6684|Canada
I remember one I got on wake where buddy was standing on a rising spot on the ground, and behind him was the cliff and the water, (next to chinese airfield) he moved uphill and I hit him at top speed in an upward angle, and must have been just the right angle of attack because he went ballistically from the front, like 100 feet at least, landing in deep water.  The jeep was taking off too so I bailed and the jeep fell.  I wish I got it on vid lol.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6771|Human Meat Shield
Forklifts take skill. Not only you can't see in front of you, but its in the dark!! But yeah I enjoy running people over on the ATV as well, but I mainly Derka-Derka on it.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6447|The Land of Scott Walker

Kung Jew wrote:

I've really enjoyed gunning the gas on my atv.  Flying recklessly around the maps, usually to get to a deeper unguarded flag somewhere.  When I turn whatever corner and I see an infantry guy there, I can't help but to forgo the strategic get-off-and-pull-out-my-weapon tactic.  I tend to try and run them down.  I've actually made it a personal game to see how far I can throw the body with the impact from the atv.

I've killed 2 guys standing next to each other, one flying over the atv upsidedown and the other knocked about like a bowling pin.  But my favorite has been on the Warlord map.  Just to the left of the palace, NW corner, there is an alleyway that runs north/south along the perimeter of the palace and connects to a cappable flag near a slightly ajar gate.  I hauled ass southbound in that alley and at the end of the alley, an AT infantry turned the corner just a mere 10 ft in front of my full speed atv.  The impact carried the body over the wall to the south (40 yd field goal) and against the side of the apc my teammate was driving.  The body clipped the wall with an arm/leg and sent him spiraling over the wall like an ugly duck pass from the 3rd string QB.  My teammate died shortly therafter due to laughing too hard to avoid the tank shell that blew him up.

It's moments like these that make me love this game.

Anyone else?  Forklifts, Jetskis, RIB's, Jeeps when you don't have a teammate with you, they all count!
hehehe . . . hehe . . . heh     BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   Ohhhhhh, hehe . . . heh . . . HAHAHAHAHAHAHA   hehehe   Crap!  That is funny! +1

Last edited by Stingray24 (2006-09-29 14:37:41)

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6544|Texas - Bigger than France

Kung Jew wrote:

I saw that post.  I could help but laugh my ass off thinking about Austin Powers and the steamroller death.  The hapless guard screaming "NOOOOOOOOO!" for 30 something seconds as the roller slowly moves closer and closer....    The forklift moves faster though.  Nothing like good 'ol vehicular manslaughter.  To quote Polar...  Can't spell Manslaughter without laughter...
Do you have the DVD?  They actually cut that scene down to about 15 secs.  It was like a minute long...plus also included them visiting the widow of the guard, explaining how daddy died in the line of duty to the kids, delivering a folded flag, etc.  Classic
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6700

That used to be this guy's sig. I've seen it so many times
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6647|Ohio
I just got run over by an atv on leviathan. i just came out the back door of the sub pen, and it was dark, so i clicked the Night vision goggles, and i see this atv 2 feet infront of me, and boom it hits me. it was quite funny really.
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6755
I used to love burning around in the motorbike with sidecar in BF1942 Liberation of Caen map.

I don't have a good kill story, but I have a victim story.  Once at Wake I was on the runway, about three-quarters down it, near the Skycow pad.  Enemy burns towards me, coming around corner from Beach direction.  He's got me lined up...certain death awaits.  I don't know why, but we always jump in these situations.  BAM!!!  He hits me at the right spot of the jump somehow....I got launched.  Over the grass, off the hill, over the beach...I landed about fifteen feet into the ocean.  The water was lapping over me as the "you have been critically wounded" screen came up.  I was like rocketman at the circus, I hope he got a laugh too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard