Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6728|Norway
After passing the test - this little nugget is now in the files-section of the forums..

I give you Redux: Duck and Cover, a movie made by Volcomer starring Redux, one of the best helicoter-pilots of this game!

The movie is separated into parts, first Redux does some nice first-person fragging on foot before he takes to the skies! (It's this part you want to see! )

Before you jump of to download this awesome, professionally edited movie, you should know one thing - all the footage in the film comes from clan-wars or practice-clan-wars that code7 has taken part in. Nothing is done public or on private servers.

Redux is the real deal - what you see him do in here, he can do anywhere!

Enjoy!!!
tF-afrojap
+124|6862|SF
+1 karma for posting. Most enjoyable combat bf2 vid to date. If you're a chopper whore, quit reading my post now and start downloading. He has taken soloing to the next level. Although I have seen / done most of his feats, such as the switching to gun and circle hovering, I was surprised to find two tricks that I've never encountered.

1. Titling the grounded chopper for a TV shot. I don't solo a lot so I got no reason to do this, but it's still good to know.

2. Using the roster board to reacquire the TV crosshair on Dragon Valley. Holy shit. This is by far my favorite part of the whole thing.

Guess you learn something everyday. Hats off to Redux for edumacating my noob ass, and a big thank you goes out to the crew who complied this beast. All I got it respect!
MB.nZ
+86|6789|New Zealand

tF-afrojap wrote:

2. Using the roster board to reacquire the TV crosshair on Dragon Valley. Holy shit. This is by far my favorite part of the whole thing.
works with Minimap at 70 % transparency aswell, unfortunatly u cant direct it when open.

Mind the white crosshair - 0 % transparency + on Night Maps for example is working for me better than any other colour.
tF-afrojap
+124|6862|SF
Yeah, but the map has that annoying animation and takes too long to pull out, whereas the roster is instant. Thanks for sharing though.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6728|Norway
Personally I can't get over the fact that this is from actual wars, not some "let's make cool stunt-vids" And the clans they fight are fairly good too..

Another aspect in my book is not the fact that he hits most of what he's aiming at, it's the flow of his flying - and that he does everything so damned fast you don't have time to react.
He truly is thinking ahead in his flying, planning moves well ahead of him..

Truly respect for this guy.. (plus he's a real nice guy - not the "I'm the best!!!" type)
Speelbal
+146|6767|Netherlands
Takes long to download. I will leave a comment shortly.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6661
Watched it, mediocre at best.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6728|Norway
It is a big movie, that's true - but it is a great movie!
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6728|Norway

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Watched it, mediocre at best.
Well, then it's good you can get to make your own movie proving you'r not just full of shit!
Markimus
Administrator
+65|6651|Canada
Friluftshund: I appreciate you messaging me with a link to that video, it was great. I would have otherwise most likely not seen it for some time, and it wouldn't have made its way into the files area - props.

By any chance do you have any means of contacting "volcomer"? I just had a simple little proposal for him. (I've emailed him already, I figure maybe you have his IM contact, etc). If so, PM it to me .
Speelbal
+146|6767|Netherlands
Well, nice to see some serious action. Pity it was footage from the outdated patch. Will there be a volume 2 soon?
skuko
+5|6627
freakin' insane jesus...he's using stick i suppose....show me that with a keyb and mouse and i'll pay ya to teach me that
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6728|Norway
He's using a keyboard and mouse.. makes it easier to fire tv-guided..
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6711|Germany
This Redux guy is,my fellow heli-noobs,a god in the chopper.
His AK101 skills are also really impressive but what he does in the chopper is inhuman.
Undertaker16
+5|6197
anyone find a link to download it? i would to download it...but link dont work.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6710|UK

Undertaker16 wrote:

stop reviving old frag movies donkey face
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6504|Gogledd Cymru

Samtheman53 wrote:

Undertaker16 wrote:

stop reviving old frag movies donkey face GIZZCOCK
lols fixed, with awesome insults from peep show

Last edited by surgeon_bond (2007-05-27 18:37:07)

Undertaker16
+5|6197
i know, its old, but i would to see it again in good quality, so...
thx4help^^
jord
+2,382|6693|The North, beyond the wall.

Undertaker16 wrote:

thx4help^^
You can download it over at www.bf2fragvids.com
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6494|Trondheim, Norway

jord wrote:

Undertaker16 wrote:

thx4help^^
You can download it over at www.bf2fragvids.com
Btw, Jord... the link don't work
SteikeTa
+153|6762|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Better to revive than make a new one.
ForcesofChaos
+2|6250
This Movie is Proper old, still good though, dont see the point of posting it after a year or so after release date when it has been talked about on forums many times before.
SteikeTa
+153|6762|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

ForcesofChaos wrote:

This Movie is Proper old, still good though, dont see the point of posting it after a year or so after release date when it has been talked about on forums many times before.
Well, seems like  there are someone that hasn't talked/read about it. If you do not see the point, then don't post.
ForcesofChaos
+2|6250
I'll post as i like, as you do, it isnt your forum is it, lol nublet
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6494|Trondheim, Norway

ForcesofChaos wrote:

I'll post as i like, as you do, it isnt your forum is it, lol nublet
Omfg what he ment was: The "bumper" posted since he didn't find a d/l link, and needed help, you didn't check that did you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard