Nintendogamer
+72|6603|Chelmsford, UK
thats hilarious. a german said that America sucks, hes obviously never been there, i have though its well cool
Lt.Smurf
+5|6710|North Germany
Isn't every country strange to eachother, language and lifestyle, try talking to a chinese or arabic or other nation guy.

Hmmmm, even english isn't english, try ausralian, scotish and US english, some misunderstanding there too........
FCity|BuBuBaer
+19|6664|127.0.0.1

Lt.Smurf wrote:

I gues all nations have some assholes to carry.... btw I'm german

I think that would have been enough. There are enough idiots in EVERY country to go around.
100% agree ... dont limit this to german, russian, arabic, turkish or whatever
Mike_J
+68|6685
LOL!!  As insensitive as it may be, I can't help but admit how funny it is.
Hawkeyekid
+0|6601
Playing internationally is one of the cooler parts of the game. Had a squad leader (and a damn good one at that) from what sounded like Scotland, though it could've been Ireland. I'm American with little experience, I can't tell the difference.

I was playing with a Brit friend of mine on a Europe server one time as commander and had some people yelling at me in german for something or other. I was laughing cuz all I could do over VoIP was say in German that I didn't know German. Maybe you had to be there, but I laughed.
arson
+99|6653|New York

Tushers wrote:

dude i was so just playing on a german server it was so funny and i was playing on a chinnesse and i got kick for saying qiun shi qou gon shii though that is what the BF2 PLa guys say? right....i think i am part german, i be tinkin, you know why they don't play bf2 in mexico.....

I got called racist for typing "ching - chinga- ching- chow" while playing PLA on wake.. I told them they could call me a bad speller but not a racist....

because he he he rolf lolz lmao
markkos
Kokko, kokoo koko kokko kokoon!
+9|6691|Zurich, Switzerland
AI ehm haaf göömen soh i hef pleid wit göömen ouva voip
I always annoy my classmates with speaking english with strong german accent (it is intentional when i speak with accent)
MaddOps
Who the hell elected you leader of this outfit?
+55|6613
At least I was informed from someone who lived in Germany that most of them do take English as a foreign language.  It's a bit difficult with European languages because of the sentance structure.  My best friend is a guy who was born in Naples Italy and Italian was his first language.  His English isn't accented he grew up on military bases.  But to read his writing is almost painful because it's still constructed in the way most European languages are structured. 

German isn't THAT hard to understand.  I know enough to get by but nowhere near enough to be conversational. Esprechen sie English?  Nien esprechen sie Deutch.  (Note: it's been years so I may be wrong)

I also used to work with a kid who had a severe speech impediment. 

Typical convo:
Me: Hey Virgil, you're late.  You get to take out all the trash.
Him: MUH MEH. MUHER.
Me: Get here on time. I'm not going to f*** you.  And you f*** her you brought her.

The kid was 14 so he thought this hilarous.

Him: YOO AHHO.
Me: Yeah I'm an asshole, that's why your mom loves me.

I'm alright at picking up even poor english.

Plus a few years of deciphering 2 year olds helps too.

But that did give me a tee hee.
Herackles
+33|6642

Cougar wrote:

Ever played with a German guy in VoIP?  What a shitbag of fun that is.  I go into a Sharqi server today and there is some German Lt.Col in there trying to gun in the MEC chopper for me.  This moron wouldn't shoot at anything, not people, not the chopper, not cars or tanks, NOTHING!   He just sat there and looked around.  Well I noticed this assbag had a squad going so I joined it and asked him over the VoIP what the hell he was doing.

Me: Hey asshole, WTF are you doing?  Why don't you shoot instead of playing your balls!

Him: Wah?

Me: SHOOT FUCKER!

Him: I's is am playin chopper in the schiezer!!!!

Me: WHAT!?

Him: I'S IS AM PLAYING CHOPPER IN THE SCHIEZER!!!!!!  IDIOT!

Me: Who you calling an idiot?

Him: Ju! Fagot!

Me: You son of a bitch!  Where the hell are you from, POLAND OR SOMETHING!!

Him: Deutchland you American cockfag ich bin shiezinhammer douche bag!

Me: GERMANY SUCKS!

Him: AMERICA SUCKS!

Me: Oh YEAH!

Him: YEAH!

Me: WELL EAT THE SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN YOU NAZI BASTARD!!!

**Proceed to slam the chopper into the side of the mountain**

Him: Why ju gotta calls me a nazi?

Me: STFU and shoot next time Himmler

Him:  HEY JU BETTNER STOP CALLING ME'S THESE THINGS OR I'S GOING TO MESS YOU UP!!

Me: SHADDUP AND GET IN THE CHOPPA!  MOVE IT AHHNOLD!!

**He gets in the chopper and I shoot his ass out with the M95**

Him: ASSSSSSHOLEEE EEEEEERRREEERREE!!! ***Disconnected from server***

Everyone should speak English if you are going to play here.
That's funny.  But seriously, you've gotta be joking about everybody having to speak english in order to play this game.  It's a multiplayer game, which means that people from around the world and all walks of life are going to be playing this game.  At the very least the guy was trying to speak in english.  I wonder how your german is or your latin, italian, sanskrit, hindi e.t.c.  You get what I'm trying to say mate.
<b|k> lukie
+7|6738|Germany
Well, i know Polish cause i was born in Poland, lived there for 9 years. Now live since 1989 in Germany, so German is my mother language now. I learned English and French in school. I have to admit that German, French and Polish language is shit regarding difficulty. English is easier and more useful, but i'm still not good at it.

Every country has it's dickheads. At least his 'special' vocabulary wasn't that bad.
IronFerret
+48|6673|Mexico City.
Again admins in this forum are very corcern about no repeat topics.. but will allow this kind of "coments" its a  shame, they allow it, so they agree with this behavoir.

since they seems to be quite bussy finding a seccion for every misspost topic in other section, me i sugest:

-Why dont you just add a new forum?

BF2S-Racist and Anger "yea we like it, we encorage it come trhow your shit here"

Last edited by IronFerret (2006-04-18 12:04:06)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6781|Dallas

IronFerret wrote:

Again admins in this forum are very corcern about no repeat topics.. but will allow this kind of "coments" its a  shame, they allow it, so they agree with this behavoir.

since they seems to be quite bussy finding a seccion for every misspost topic in other section, me i sugest:

-Why dont you just add a new forum?

BF2S-Racist and Anger "yea we like it, we encorage it come trhow your shit here"
Shuttup.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6723|NL
This makes me think i would love to talk in bad english on purpose with german or russian voice. Or as commander going to sing songs. lol.

"Love is in the air" - just 5 tk's happend on our team

"the love boat" - wake island bombing act on ship again

"im a survivor, im not for give up" - close to a win or lose situation.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6757|In your head
Actually I know quite a bit of German so I never have any problems like that.....oh and you basically started that whole thing for cussing at him. Why couldn't you just say, "Hey bro why won't you shoot at enemy?" instead of being a racist bastard.
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6728
it's not really fucking nice thing to call german people nazi

they are not born nazi you know..

funny but nazi thing was kinda fucked up

i'm not german btw lol

EDIT: just noticed that post starter was cougar

this kid is a typical example of ignorant-little kid-bf2 player

shoots people outta jets and being racist and shit

Last edited by washow (2006-04-18 14:44:02)

Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6659|England
You are lucky it wasn't this gy, or you'll be murdered in your sleep =P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OzYvh_sbUz8& … %20lunatic

Check the comments for a translation
wahjot
+30|6601

washow wrote:

it's not really fucking nice thing to call german people nazi

they are not born nazi you know..

funny but nazi thing was kinda fucked up

EDIT: just noticed that post starter was cougar

this kid is a typical example of ignorant-little kid-bf2 player

shoots people outta jets and being racist and shit
seconded
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6725|Germany
Well, as an actual german, I have to apologize for some of my fellow countryman, if they they are acting like morons once in a while.
We are not all like that.
On the other hand, most of you amercian guys (I said most not all) are pretty impulsive. Maybe we both have to work on that.
(And yes, I know what I´m talking about. Hung around amercians, mostly soldiers, for the last 3 years.)

Greetz,

Tony
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6788|PNW

Elamdri wrote:

I love it when international relations fail....

At least the poor german guy was trying to talk. Jesus, I woulda been lost if it was me trying to speak German...
Well, in the OP's defense, he was called an 'American cockfag' first. By historical standards, WW2 wasn't all that long ago...

However, most Germans I've voip'd with are polite, and usually have a clue. But they still get their asses kicked by Koreans and Irishmen.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-04-18 15:59:26)

Mike_J
+68|6685
don't take it seriously..."if you ain't laughin, you ain't livin."
[NTHW]LemonyBrainAid
Karma whore
+27|6638
Hahah... I managed to get a sound clip of a german saying "Are you english or just gay?"

I can post it soon if you like
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6684|Sydney, Australia
Its not half as bad as someone abusing you in japanese
Deadlift
+9|6697
The whole problem is that they let kids play, simple as that.
There should also be an option to ignore every post from users under the age of 18.

I dont blame those kids, evolution will take care of those soon enough. ^^
Lt.Goldman
BF2s EU Server Admin (RETIRED)
+330|6678|The Netherlands
I talk to 3 German guys (including B.Schuss) frequently on the BF2s EU Server and they are doing a great job  !
Should a misunderstanding occur... I just switch to German no problem

Maybe you should repeat your 'conversation' to B.Schuss (German BF2s forum mod)
I wonder if he understands your amazing and diverse English vocabulary:

Cougar wrote:

shitbag
moron
assbag
asshole
WTF
FUCKER
son of a bitch
SUCKS
NAZI BASTARD
Himler
STFU
EDIT: Every American reading this tread must at least know this before posting a reply...

Last edited by Lt.Goldman (2006-04-18 17:17:39)

-Gunsmoke-
+165|6651|South Jersey

Sgt.Davi wrote:

You are lucky it wasn't this gy, or you'll be murdered in your sleep =P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OzYvh_sbUz8& … %20lunatic

Check the comments for a translation
OMG i started crying because i was so freaked out the kid....i was waiting for him to pull out a gun and shoot himself like in www.pwned.nl

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard