chrnoicle
+23|6618|Canada
o one more thing chuy were can i find how much someone plays per day?

if u dont have it can u add that lil bit
voltage
+46|6853|Sweden

chuyskywalker wrote:

voltage wrote:

Comparing player stats down and down for good?

When is the "remaining wins for WCR" coming up?
Not gone for good, just didn't have time to ressurect it on the new architecture. Hover over WLR near the top (as stated in OP) to see wins remaining till you achieve the WCR. I don't have it in the pop-hover for the ribbon cause .... just cause, let's not get into why, eh?
I did read that in the OP and tried but couldn't see any tooltip - I hovered in the graph and over the WLR button . Figured it out now though. 1479 wins in a row, piece of cake.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6671|WPB, FL. USA
GJ Chuy- U really, really need a life or a girl {and not the virtual kind}.

FYI - On the expert Armor the required hours have changed from 400 to 300 with the update.
        I have over 300 hours and just had 44 kills in Armor and no Expert Badge during the game.
        However, there is a green check mark, as if I achieved the requirement, next to the 24 kills needed.

Also - Same issue with the Vetern Tactical Support on SF's.  I have over 1,500 smoke/flash and never got
         the Vetern Badge in the game, however, It's checked-off in BF2S but it has a lil red asterick next to it.
         Both have the grey bar under them {that was a great idea by the way}  Any suggestions?

LUV BF2S  -  Mooch, Mooch, Kiss, Kiss

Kaboom

Last edited by AAFCptKabbom (2006-04-15 10:07:03)

BlindBat
+1|6683
EA nickname same as here : BlindBat
EA PID : 43367883

Seems to work on other sites - but not here....

Snifff..I am being ignored and rejected by BF2S...sniff ....mommy Chuy is being a big meanie to me.....he does not want to play with me.....snifff MOMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyy...sniff...

Oppss wait a minute something is going on.....when I hit Stats next to ( before ) xfire showned in my sig on the left I get stats.....

On that page at the top left I can see my PID ...if I hit Get stats ..this is what I get in return..

Neither BF2S nor EA could find that player.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF I come in to home page and enter my PID at top left and hit get stats

I get

Neither BF2S nor EA could find that player.

I also get the same if I enter nickname but that is to be expected with Gibson I understand.....

-------------------------------------------------

Something is not right somewhere
...................................Mommmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....Chuy is doing it on purpose and forcing me to type and giving me headaches with grief......mooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....snifff.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by BlindBat (2006-04-15 10:39:17)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6778|Cambridge (UK)
This is why bf2s is the best stats site around.

And I now have a small shrine to the all-powerfull ChuySkywalker...
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6860|San Francisco

BlindBat wrote:

EA nickname same as here : BlindBat
EA PID : 43367883
You should now be searchable on the front page. Things are still being tweaked, but it works for the moment.
BlindBat
+1|6683
Yeah...mommmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy call the hit squad back ...stop them quick,  problem is fixed......

Thxs voodoochild.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6860|"Frisco"

tj-dublin wrote:

I can just about imagine the gruelling hours and coffee consumed during Project Gibson. Well done again.
Hours, yes. Coffee, no.

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

FYI - On the expert Armor the required hours have changed from 400 to 300 with the update.
        I have over 300 hours and just had 44 kills in Armor and no Expert Badge during the game.
        However, there is a green check mark, as if I achieved the requirement, next to the 24 kills needed.

Also - Same issue with the Vetern Tactical Support on SF's.  I have over 1,500 smoke/flash and never got
         the Vetern Badge in the game, however, It's checked-off in BF2S but it has a lil red asterick next to it.
         Both have the grey bar under them {that was a great idea by the way}  Any suggestions?
armor, up for a double check.

Tactical support -- NO ONE has these -- I believe DICE made a booboo and forgot to change the "in a round" to "global" for vet/expert and thus it reads, in award file, that you need 3000 flashes IN A ROUND. So, yeah. Don't expect to get those soon.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6750
I can do 3 thousand in a round. who wants to be my support...... lol

Edit: BTW the forum template still links to the old non existing faq page not the new wiki one.

Last edited by IBKCKNURASS (2006-04-15 11:55:32)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6640|Warlord
Wow.

And, like, wow

Here's to Chuy!

https://www.mattonigranddrink.com/pictures/gibson.jpg
hellsy
+8|6608|Devizes, Wiltshire, UK
information overload
WO2_Testisweat
+-1|6659
Awsome job, glad to see some of the Beta work incorporated into Gibbo, I gota say, the work you do is way above the call of duty, now the hard bit is done, I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield soon.

Respect
taddzilla
+23|6856|Pembroke Pines, FL.
Awesome work man.  Now everyone else be good little chuy worshipers and click on the google ads on your stats page.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6719|67.222.138.85
I say we start a petition for chuy to be an honorary four star general, because we all know that if he spent his time playing instead of working on this site, he'd be at least there by now.

And not to be a party pooper, but the helicopter and transport k/d ratios are wrong. You accidently divided the deaths by the kills instead of the kills by the deaths. Great work though, and I love the new graphs!
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6853|Toronto, Canada
Great work! At first glance it looks much better than the previous incarnation.

Just a quick question though: Will it eventually update all players, or only those that put their names in manually?

Most of the people on my victims list are gone.

Last edited by {DsM}SongofWar[BoC] (2006-04-15 13:23:57)

raz
+22|6676|England, UK
Wahoo, the newest topics are back on the home!!
nordicfireman
+7|6685
typo:

Tactical support weaponry badge: IAR deploy 10 flashbangs/gas "grendages"
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6733|California

chuyskywalker wrote:

Tactical support -- NO ONE has these -- I believe DICE made a booboo and forgot to change the "in a round" to "global" for vet/expert and thus it reads, in award file, that you need 3000 flashes IN A ROUND. So, yeah. Don't expect to get those soon.
pfft... i can do that
Milton Waddams
+26|6636|under your bed
too many stats! AHHHHHHH!
DSRTurtle
+56|6698

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

LUV BF2S  -  Mooch, Mooch, Kiss, Kiss

Kaboom
The 1000/3000 for Tactical Support Weaponry Badges and 3000/6500 for the Zip Line and Grappling Hook Badges are supposed to be global uses, however EA/Dice has an error where it is only awarded if you do the required number in a round.  Mistake on their part. 

Chuy, I was by no means complaining about your work.  I see what your talking about now in the big spike.  Thanks for the work and information as to why it was that way.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6860|"Frisco"

{DsM}SongofWar[BoC] wrote:

Great work! At first glance it looks much better than the previous incarnation.

Just a quick question though: Will it eventually update all players, or only those that put their names in manually?

Most of the people on my victims list are gone.
Only people who come peek at the site get updates. I was running both servers in sync (one request, both servers update) for the last 3 weeks or so, but a lot of people have stagnated.

nordicfireman wrote:

typo:

Tactical support weaponry badge: IAR deploy 10 flashbangs/gas "grendages"
DOH!
dankassasin42o
+68|6692|Reefersyde, CA
Thank You Chuy!!
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6818|Portland, OR, USA

/me throws a grendage at chuy

I'm so changing my ingame text for "gernade" to that. lol

Last edited by Viper007Bond (2006-04-15 18:00:01)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
chrnoicle
+23|6618|Canada
how come when i go over my graphs  it gets highlited and says

click to activate and use this control?
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6818|Portland, OR, USA

Noooooooooooo, the add/remove buttons for the leaderboard are gone! *cry* I LOVED those and used them all the time.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard