DaPunisher726
+1|6514
-Taking down an airplane with a tow missle was funny even tho i dont think it was that hard he was lining me up and i was lining him up...we both died
-Running out of bullets up against an AT with a DAO by the alleyway on sharqi. i duck behind the low wall by the entrnace to the alleyway...he chases me and jumps over it and chases me around the corner...at the corner i turn around and wait for him and then i just knife him once to take him down without him a gettin a round off...he must have felt like he got owned
-C4-ing a vehicle in an enemy's base and then watching them get into it and driving off only to be blown up
-C4-ing a person in a tank, watching them get so scared of dying that they get out of the tank, me getting into the tank and watchin the person run off while i line them up with a round from the tank and blow em sky high and i get a free vehicle ...i think thats the funniest one cuz of the irony of the situation

I thought of a couple more that i remembered
-C4-ing any armor and watchin the armor backin up from me only to run into another apc or armor and i blow them up too...think that was on songhua
-and mashturr, capping the  mosque flag from the roof, i take out two guys that i followed thru UAV and then all of sudden see 4-5 medics all run up trying to get their revive points (which was the best sight i could ever see), starting lobbing grenades...got like 8 kills including the two original targets twice
-Driving in a vodnik/hummer and getting shot at by another stationary vehicle as im driving towards them...instead of shooting back, i ride as fast as i can and get out right next to their car and immediately go to the back and start shooting them while they stupidly keep shooting my empty vehicle...or if they do realize and get out of their car to engage me on foot, i quickly steal their car and pull back and then just shoot them with their own car...and if they're really dumb theyll get into my already damaged vechicle and its over from there

Last edited by DaPunisher726 (2006-07-04 23:52:43)

Cursed You
+64|6594|Idaho

DaPunisher726 wrote:

-C4-ing a person in a tank, watching them get so scared of dying that they get out of the tank, me getting into the tank and watchin the person run off while i line them up with a round from the tank and blow em sky high and i get a free vehicle ...i think thats the funniest one cuz of the irony of the situation
I love doing the exact opposite on Dalian all the time.

I'll wait for someone to start C4'ing it.  Then I'll jump out and detonate it.  They'll be like "wtf" and I'll laugh but be out in the open but I like to enjoy the game
Septimius2
+9|6474
well.. im a newb.. and pretty much all i do is snipe... but...

those times where the same guy spawns at the same cap... runs a bit stops.. and SNIPED!.. he spawns again same spot.. runs a bit SNIPED!.. goes on for about one more time... then when he dies again.. he spawns somewhere different..(i dont spawn camp.. i DO let them run a bit.. see whats up.. call out if necessary(SP?))

after a minute.. that little yellow flash tells you that the SAME person just got killed by a claymore...lol  he searchin and climbin the ladder and all that ...BAM!!! 

THEN.. he does finally kill me.. i spawn.. and i KNOW exactly where he is at... SNIPED!!!

thats what brings a smile to my face.. it doesnt happen all the time.. but when that kinda sitch happens... man.. a good day to be playin
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6645|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6578

When I kill people with silly and funny names.

You killed chinaplate
You killed an_old_lady
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6552
Shot down a J-10 in flight with a tank on saturday, then did it again the next day.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
jsnipy
+3,276|6528|...

Felt good killing 3 @once after jumping out the jeep like gangbusters ...
http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image … 106jy2.png
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6633|Pittsburgh, PA
Playing Warlord, driving an LAV and nailing the snipers on top of the TV station...doesn't matter how many times I do it, I always love that.

Last edited by FoShizzle (2006-09-04 19:48:58)

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6536|Boston, MA
Last night I was playing Wake as Sniper. I was next to a supply crate sniping the south base from the beach when all of a sudden 3 enemies, an AT, medic, and assault, basically all enemies with much better close range weapons than me. I tossed a grenade at the top of the hill and got one of them, then got the other two with the same clip in the pistol, man were they pissed.
hilltop2bit
+9|6582|Doctor Evils Lair, Near You!
Recent 3 player kill on wake island at nth village with pistol, 1 AT killed and 2 medics came in to save him. My player was standing in the palm trees in full view and i just casually pressed the trigger for the C4.....lol

Also using AT shot 2 players in jeep trying to run me over at Airfield at wake island. They had been running over players for some time near helicopter pad and boom my AT ended there fun.I laughed so loud i think i woke some of the others in my home lol
Septimius2
+9|6474
also... any kills made with the sniper rifle that bordered on the fog line...  yanno? right b4 they disappear... boom!  those are fun... doesnt happen a lot.. but when it does....  grab me some tissue!
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6548|Winterpeg, Canada
The day I killed Blazin.uk and his squad......back in my noob days. GOt a pic too.

https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h267/Jbrar/screen001.png

Also love those kills when u blow those big Drums of whatever is in em, But they blow up so that's fun.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6466|UK
Recently on mashtuur city a transport helo, a T-90 and a humvee were all near each other took a potshot at the helo it landed on the tank and humvee giving 3 kills from one at rocket .
mofo65
+6|6637|Valrico, FL USA
Playing Sharqi Peninsula, behind the wall of the surveillance point 3 marines were taking the flag ran around the wall with all 3 of them shooting at me I took them all out with a G3 and my last 20 round clip and got the flag back.  To top it off they were all friends of mine on TS and they still are calling me a hack.  hoot!
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6571|Area 51
It was like so funny eh!!! I like took my gun!! And I like pointed it at the enemy!! and like smashed my mouse button!! aand whaha!! that was so funny!!!11 I killed him!! I couldn't stop laughing!! "
Septimius2
+9|6474
kills that make you SMILE... jeez dude..
flyboy65
dapilot
+2|6451
when i first started playing
i was playing on wake as USMC i jumped out of my blackhawk over the north village to steal the tank and my chopper landed on a guy running to the tank
CM8
+0|6450
- Destroying a full Blackhawk with a GP-30 Grenade. (hit the tail)

- Getting a 7-kill string with only four grenades by shooting at cars.

- Firing a grenade totally by accident into the air and killing a sniper about 50 yards away.

Yeah, I'm a nade launcher addict.  Mostly MEC and PLA.  The F2000 and M203 are a bit awkward for me.  I think they fire lower or something.

Plus the F2000 is HUGE.

Oh, and another favorite kill - while taking the Airfield in Wake Island 2007, I was a USMC Engineer and right in front of a normal plane that a PLA was taking.  I fire a shotgun round into the cockpit and kill the pilot, point blank.

After which I got into the plane...and crashed into a tree.  (I suck at utilizing the mysterious direction known as "Up".)

Last edited by CM8 (2006-09-07 15:22:34)

Septimius2
+9|6474
just the other night.. played a game on WAKE.. sniper of course... had a spot picked out.. running to it.. heli drops a passenger about 100 feet away.. he dont see me.. i think he does so i panic and start to toss my grenades up the hill.. he hears em.. comes down to me as my last grenade kills him..lol...

that was a big "WHEW" in my book... went 8-0 that game... woot!
Sledge__IRL
+0|6446
Was on Songhua at South Island flag.  MEC Helicopter was hovering over flag but evryone was out of it trying to capture flag.  I was US and was standing next to buliding with my rocket and no-one saw me. I shot the helicopter with the rocket. Heli was damaged but didnt explode but the guy jumped out.  When the helicopter hit the ground it exploded and it killed him and everyone round the flag and the guy got bout 6 tks. I didnt kill him but it was pretty hilarious.

On FuShe Pass, i was mec and put mine at power plant in front of flag in the yard , pretty well into the round. I then watched  as a apc came and saw my mine and backed off but a blackhawk came full of US and yes, landed nicely on my mine killing him all the passengers and for some reason the apc which was close to the heli. One big smile on my face for rest of the round

On Mashtuur i was US and was in a jeep as gunner and heading from backyard towards the south gas station,Friendly Fire was ON.  Our heli flew over and some idiot engineer was chucking mines out of heli.  I was approching the bridge and saw mine to my left,  at that moment two other jeeps from my team came from different directions. We were all full. Driver turned to avoid mine and crashed into jeep to our right but this jeep was being crashed into by other jeep to its right. It was a big jeep sandwhich. But unforneately for the engineer we all headed straight for his mine. I never saw that many tks b4. i know this isnt a kill but its the funniest thing that has every happened to me playin anygame.
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6503
- USMC on Wake, we took every flag except the airfield, and i see the J-10 didn't spawn yet, so i go very low over their airfield, 6 Road kills , i liked that moment.

- Same match, my F35 got damaged and i bail out, and parachute, i landed ON an enemy and he dies

Axon [] LoL

New Weapon ...

Last edited by Axon (2006-09-09 02:35:37)

iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6535|Belgium

Herackles wrote:

For me personally, it's sniping.
Nothing beats a nice clean head shot.
Yeah i agree, especially for moving targets
Roadrage
+1|6533
supressing an attack chopper with my M95 as in: guy gets in... guy gets shot... 7 times... kill 8=claymore on ladder... after that I got naded

another classic kill for me is coming around a corner a enemy suprises me also coming around the corner at me I take the random hip shot with my M95 and he falls to the ground crying "MEDIC"or was it "MOMMY" can't make it out...

My best though: taking down a Cobra with my M95!

Last edited by Roadrage (2006-09-13 05:59:18)

DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6552|Doncaster, UK
Sitting at the tip of the south arm of wake island in a tank.

I couldn't even see the carrier but I fired off a shell and a couple of seconds later got "you killed sumadmin".

I laughed my ass off but then had to quickly apologise cos the admins were getting tetchy due to a guy on our team making their lives hell. Didn't want kicking like they were doing to anybody else who had a score higher than them.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6554|USA bitches!
Well, these two majors were on our server being dick's and spawn camping both the City Enterance and the uncap's helo spawns on Dalian. I was sitting at the CE watching them stalk back and forth tving the helos every time they spawned. Finally, he ran out of tv missiles, when his last shot on the CE spawn missed, and they flew off to the Reactor Towers to reload.

I jumped into the chopper, alone, and moved forward, towards the RT and just beyond the CE and landed on the ground. I watched them move back to their position, and as they were above the reactor spires, I threw the nose up and tved their asses.

Such pricks. They only started raping the spawns because I tved them so much. It's fun to put stat padding faggots in their places.

Last edited by Jenkinsbball (2006-09-13 06:25:42)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard