Simmons4Life
+0|6595
Yes this a rather quarky topic I know but I often think about it when I 'm playing this faaabulous game.
So my preferences I think are for the american medic or special forces. They are both just soooo dreamy. They also look like the kind of guys you can bring home to your mother. I think that they would be more of the sensitive type.

But the  bad boy in me thinks why not one of the african americans? They are soo ruggid looking and have sooo much muscle. I can just picture them naked on the beach with there muscles glistning in the sun.

Now the asian skins are nice to, I am partial to the special forces for the PLA

For the MEC  eeeewwe I don't think so, don't go there sister!! heheeheh

So what are your thoughts?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

oO

The USMC SF guy looks badass. The Medic looks kinda wimpy, and the Engineer looks funny with that hat (all USMC btw). The USMC Sniper looks cool too.

But I'm not attracted to them.
mimah
Critically Wounded
+6|6700|A van down by the river!
I pity you.
Simmons4Life
+0|6595
only when I'm in a jet, but then I can't see their sexybuns so there really is no point sweetie.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6846|-

Simmons4Life wrote:

only when I'm in a jet, but then I can't see their sexybuns so there really is no point sweetie.
O.o

Anyway... this is one of the many reasons there are no female characters in the game...
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6683|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
ur a girl right...
Chowley
+1|6684|Ireland
lol
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6648|South Korea.
SPETZ=Sniper
SAS=Anti Tank
USMC=Special Forces
MEI=Anti Tank
SAS=Enginer
Navy Seal=Support

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-04-05 18:25:07)

King_Vegeta
+4|6627
Sorry to disappoint you all but...uh...I'm afraid I don't look at other guys in that point of view...
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6619|the side hatch
sticky?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6645
This offends me.
Simmons4Life
+0|6595
sorry if this offends you Ajax, you aren't one of the hairy ones are you?
PRiMACORD
+190|6624|Home of the Escalade Herds
wtf
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6809|Nårvei

So whats new with afroamericans stabbing pale US specops and gay medics ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6732|Singapore
The mec team looks cool.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6727|Honolulu, HI
The guy with the little mustache/beard thingy (Engineer?) looks strangely out of place, like he traded in his baseball bat and Yankees jersey for some digital camo or something.  I mean, a Marine with facial hair?

Sadly, watching pixel-shaded tight asses duking it out on the streets of Karkand doesn't quite float my boat.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6791
What?  They allow women to play this game now?
Kontrolfreq
+50|6603|Cambridge UK
WTF? This is even sadder that the guys tripping over their tongues looking at Lara Croft a few years ago...
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6693|Howell, Mi USA

Simmons4Life wrote:

Yes this a rather quarky topic I know but I often think about it when I 'm playing this faaabulous game.
So my preferences I think are for the american medic or special forces. They are both just soooo dreamy. They also look like the kind of guys you can bring home to your mother. I think that they would be more of the sensitive type.

But the  bad boy in me thinks why not one of the african americans? They are soo ruggid looking and have sooo much muscle. I can just picture them naked on the beach with there muscles glistning in the sun.

Dude, u need to get out more! seriously. And if your a female (which i really hope u are) get a dam boyfriend.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6647|Norway

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

I love when I'm african american (support, Anti-tank, assault) and I pick up a spec-ops kit or medic kit...

OMG BLACK MEDIC!!!!!!!!! HAWTSEX IMO!
Cool, never thought of that before.
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6647|Hong Kong
the SAS support kit is absolutely 1337!!!
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6687|UK

Simmons4Life wrote:

Are you gay or something?
Speelbal
+146|6751|Netherlands
Geej! Leave me alone!
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6704|Antarctica
Spec Ops - USMC green camo version
Sniper - PLA
Assault - SAS
Support - Spetsnaz
Medic - USMC green camo version
Engineer - SAS
Anti-Tank - Spetsnaz

Last edited by VeNg3nCe^ (2006-04-06 10:30:18)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard