Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6650
I know Teamgod is teamfag,  I know they are a bunch of painfully white virgins that couldnt get laid in Thailand,  but holy fuck is it fun to laugh at them trying to take credit for "hacking bf2s". 

First Godfrack has to spend 4 days to change bot names and shit so he can fake a "h4ck" video,  now they claim the April Fools was them hacking the site.  I honestly hope they never change.  The e-world would be a boring place without cumguzzling thundercunts like those fags. 

http://www.teamgod.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2700    LOL.

Last edited by Bigwrm (2006-04-02 12:14:03)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6839|San Francisco

I agree with your message, but not with the words you chose to say it.

Sure they are childish and delusional, but calling them "cumguzzling thundercunts" is a bit much.

Still, my favorite is how they all claim that the site is running slow... sure "Total query time: 0.00655 s" real slow on my end!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Bigwrm wrote:

I know Teamgod is teamfag,  I know they are a bunch of painfully white virgins that couldnt get laid in Thailand,  but holy fuck is it fun to laugh at them trying to take credit for "hacking bf2s". 

First Godfrack has to spend 4 days to change bot names and shit so he can fake a "h4ck" video, now they claim the April Fools was them hacking the site.  I honestly hope they never change.  The e-world would be a boring place without cumguzzling thundercunts like those fags. 

http://www.teamgod.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2700    LOL.
Oh is that what happend about that 'hack'?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635
for reals, what about of lil kids taking credit for something that was obviously intentional, all you had to do was click on the period to get your real stats....i bet they were behind that too
xaven
+25|6725|Berlin
omg, so funny! thats a unique own goal for teamgod...

btw: all bf2 bugs were made by me!
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6730|Pakistan/England
lol scroll down a tiny bit and read tyferras post. what a loser
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6839|San Francisco

tahadar wrote:

It seems edited if you ask me. Tyferra does not type like that.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6730|Pakistan/England
i guess its possible! i dont know him anyways
asbad
+19|6712|Ireland

tF-voodoochild wrote:

tahadar wrote:

Agreed. Im tempted to post somethin to see what they change it too, hmmm
Nah, not worth 30 seconds. Still funny though
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6643
Bf2s staff played that joke yesterday. Teamgod is just trying to take credit for it, what a bunch of fags.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6650

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I agree with your message, but not with the words you chose to say it.

Sure they are childish and delusional, but calling them "cumguzzling thundercunts" is a bit much.

Still, my favorite is how they all claim that the site is running slow... sure "Total query time: 0.00655 s" real slow on my end!
Sorry if my words were harsh,  it comes from 3 years of seeing their bullshit.  Besides,  I just try and add a little humour.

Last edited by Bigwrm (2006-04-02 14:00:03)

tomstone123
+0|6591
that's pretty sad...XD
DebonairXcel
+40|6604|Minnesota
All good, but just leave out the orientation and nationally degrading vocab, humor is tricky business, but the best means are to either combine two unrelated things, or to take a shot on behavior not on the individuals who may practice it.
Maj.Do
+85|6743|good old CA
lol thats sad, there talking credit for it and that post by tyferra looks edited
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6638|Peoria
haha, if you check your stats, the new message says that the stats were and april fools joke,

But then it says anyone who takes credit for hacking BF2S is full of shit.
xaven
+25|6725|Berlin
seems to me that you guys know teamgod well, I dunno them. but what I assume is: these naughty little boys are wannabe hackers with obviously too much pastime. Its just funny how they're getting horny about the big bf2s coup...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

https://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ticongeroga/king.gif
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

tF-voodoochild wrote:

tahadar wrote:

Thanks Voodoo and Maj.Do, I thought it looked edited too. I typed something there, just telling them that it was Chuy's little joke, and asked them again to try getting a life, (mentioned in a post by me on the site a while ago - a post that wasn't edited, It's still there and insulting as ever,) but they edited it. I told them that it was fine, (I expected a bit of backlash from you guys, it's forgiven, but generally you guys know me too well anyway,) but asked that if they were going to edit my posts could they at least use proper grammar and spelling.

They finally banned me, (I asked them to do that more than a month ago,) and added that extra part about "Ha ha, they're still down etc."

Anyway, dosn't matter. One of the Mods will tell you how much I've written on this site, (I don't know myself, but it would be a lot,) so just know that I wouldn't put that much effort into being an undercover agent for those dick-chomping no-lifes.

Hope that's cleared it up, no more threatening PMs please.

-Ty.

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-04-02 16:31:44)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6735|Malaga, EspaƱa
so....is BF2S is going to take revenge lets hack their site

can i hear a Huzzaah
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

Huzzaah
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6839|San Francisco

Tyferra wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

tahadar wrote:

Thanks Voodoo and Maj.Do, I thought it looked edited too. I typed something there, just telling them that it was Chuy's little joke, and asked them again to try getting a life, (mentioned in a post by me on the site a while ago - a post that wasn't edited, It's still there and insulting as ever,) but they edited it. I told them that it was fine, (I expected a bit of backlash from you guys, it's forgiven, but generally you guys know me too well anyway,) but asked that if they were going to edit my posts could they at least use proper grammar and spelling.

They finally banned me, (I asked them to do that more than a month ago,) and added that extra part about "Ha ha, they're still down etc."

Anyway, dosn't matter. One of the Mods will tell you how much I've written on this site, (I don't know myself, but it would be a lot,) so just know that I wouldn't put that much effort into being an undercover agent for those dick-chomping no-lifes.

Hope that's cleared it up, no more threatening PMs please.

-Ty.
No worries Tyferra, I knew the moment I read it that it wasn't your writing. With over 1800 posts here you are definitely one of the more seasoned bf2s members. If anyone else gives you flack about that post and won't listen to you, just send them my way and I'll straighten them out!
[MAA]MI2
+3|6764

Bigwrm wrote:

cumguzzling thundercunts
LOL!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Sweet dude, let me know when I hit 2000.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Speelbal
+146|6743|Netherlands
Those boys from Teamgod probably have no life worth mentioning.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

ARE THERE ANY LONELY UGLY HACKING STUPID NERDS IN THA HOUSE...........hmmmm teamgod has all the criteria.

LET ME HAVE EM, HOLD ME BACK.

srry was a little to speedy today
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard