buttered noodle
+16|6655|ohio
your a fucking moran, blazin is just has that many kills u dumbass
snc8698
+0|6631

Kmarion wrote:

RudeBwoySoldier wrote:

Doubt he got the points during the round those screen shots were taken, cos it takes time before you rank up. You don't rank up as soon as you get the required points it takes time to update, then when you next log on and the first time you score a point you rank up. Seen a guy rank up legitimately from 2nd leutent to colonel, when 1.12 first came out, cos he had the requirements and everytime he scored a point he would rank up one more level.
BS it happened right infront of my eyes man..look at my screenshots.. I dont know these guys from crap, yesterday was the first time I was in a server with them..look at the points in between the promos
The reason they were able to get so many promotions in one round was because they had the point requirements met for more than one rank before the round started. The same thing happened to me when BF2 patched 1.0 to 1.1

I had 15,000 points and was only a private. Then, when I downloaded the new patch, the next round I played I jumped 4 ranks with each point I got.
Vinny
+7|6785| The Dirtty Dirtty

snc8698 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

RudeBwoySoldier wrote:

Doubt he got the points during the round those screen shots were taken, cos it takes time before you rank up. You don't rank up as soon as you get the required points it takes time to update, then when you next log on and the first time you score a point you rank up. Seen a guy rank up legitimately from 2nd leutent to colonel, when 1.12 first came out, cos he had the requirements and everytime he scored a point he would rank up one more level.
BS it happened right infront of my eyes man..look at my screenshots.. I dont know these guys from crap, yesterday was the first time I was in a server with them..look at the points in between the promos
The reason they were able to get so many promotions in one round was because they had the point requirements met for more than one rank before the round started. The same thing happened to me when BF2 patched 1.0 to 1.1

I had 15,000 points and was only a private. Then, when I downloaded the new patch, the next round I played I jumped 4 ranks with each point I got.
Well wasnt that about the time when they lowered the Points to rank up and added more???

Because i no everyone ranked up a couple of times when a patch came out sorry i dont remember the patch.

But i still think that this is a Cheat like most of you guys if not all of you guys this should have never happened it goes to show you the people who no nuttin of the game can find things that the Developers cant even see.

I for one am conserened about BF2142 if this happened to be a prob think about the rush of that game i mean if anyone was to find a Glitch in that game how would EA beable to do anything???

But for those who still think they didnt hack i mean COME ON its rite in front of you!!!!!

And for the people who are still doing the math you guys might want to hit EA up about it i mean there still probably Scratching there heads asking WTF just happened.
dstock9
+13|6614

7thEs_ChibiKrillin wrote:

Dstock9, that's just the red name glitch. Chameleon skins from what I understand are just brightly colored skins so you can see people.

I actually agree with [CEA]'s hatred of EA. Although I doubt EA will do anything but laugh at the issue it's kind of funny. It's like internet gaming terriorism, complete with demands and everything.
haha, all right. It pissed me off when it happened, but it's just funny now. The irony of it being the same clan was too much. I also think you have some good points there, about the internet gaming terrorism.
valli
+10|6648

1stLt.MikeUSAF wrote:

Sorry for the stupid Question, but did they hack? The CEA clan I mean.
I don't think so, this is what they, 3rd paragraph from the end:

"I also want to clear up the fact that we haven't used any cheat. We haven't changed the original game files, nor used any external application or anything else. We've only discovered a bug in the game and we used it to ridicule EA."
BVC
+325|6705
Sounds like poor programming to me...
Manjoney
+0|6609
Hola a todos alguien habla español????
Manjoney
+0|6609
Solo quería aclarar que no se ha hecho trampa (no Cheat), lo siento no sé inglés pero en www.bfcea.com se explica en español
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6796|Bulgaria
Fuck those hackers!!!!  I'm a bit mad...
EA MUST reset their stats ASAP and impose an IP ban on thise n00bs!
This is a shame!!!!! EA, show that you care at least a bit and erase those n00bs from the database!!!!
wingman_lajoda
+17|6777|Gainesville, FL

Manjoney wrote:

Solo quería aclarar que no se ha hecho trampa (no Cheat), lo siento no sé inglés pero en www.bfcea.com se explica en español
I just want to to clarify that we don't cheat, I'm sorry don't  know English but in  www.bfcea.com all is explained in Spanish
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

Vinny wrote:

snc8698 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

You know whats funny is ppl were trying to tell me that during the game when I was pointing it out.. yea maybe when u ranked up from 15 k.. but u dont get promoted to col by not playing since that patch.. how long ago was that...lol Tards.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
n00b.Worx
+44|6736|West Berlin!

Manjoney wrote:

Habeis destrozado todo el puto sistema de ranking y creo que vais a tener que sufrir las consecuencias...
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6699|London, UK
from wot i can read from their website they are a bunch of hackers aswell, especially that dragon

hes got unlimited arty strikes for commander wall hacks from this link i read, and hes offering them for money
http://cea.creatuforo.com/ver-tema-5-cea.html

but it seems all from singleplayer so its good to know lol

Last edited by bullit (2006-04-03 06:23:17)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6851|Cologne, Germany

If it is true that the guys from CEA didn't use any external applications or modified game files, this one is surely on EA. Bad programming, bad testing. Don't know about you, but I think we have reached a point at which the whole global ranking system has become meaningless ( since its integrity cannot be upheld ) and should be abolished.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6853|Bryan/College Station, TX

B.Schuss wrote:

If it is true that the guys from CEA didn't use any external applications or modified game files, this one is surely on EA. Bad programming, bad testing. Don't know about you, but I think we have reached a point at which the whole global ranking system has become meaningless ( since its integrity cannot be upheld ) and should be abolished.
Damn straight. Get rid of the piece of crap that is the ranking system. I think the last time I looked at ranks was to see how close I was to the next one just to get the next unlocks. After that I look at my improvement through the Chuy signature graph system. The rest is just stats that are the occaional "wow I've played that long!?" moment.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6753|Malaga, España
About CEA intensions it obvious they show that they arent happy with EA product…because that what it is a Product. People talking about that we shouldnt buy anything from EA if we dont like it...well its not that we dont like EA....its the product...how can we know beforehand that the game is full of glitches and bugs.

For example you buy a cellphone in a shop...yipee its brand new and u luuuuuuuuuuvvv it. But after a week u discorver that if someone calls u and u press the Pick up button ur phone cuts of the call. But not everytime...about 3 out of 5 times it does....it needs to be fixed...well the shops sais its the software and say that u must look on the providors website...u do and u download the latest patch of ur Firmware ....u install .... but still that Pick Up button cuts of ur calls...still 3 out of 5 times...but u also discover that if you want to save phone number but after that it doesnt save a single digit....god damn..u go back to the shop...well they say the providor have a new patch for ur firmware...ur like ok...but this must be fixed...u repeated the steps as u did the last time....still the Cutting of calls by pick up button...and still he doestn save phone number...but EY he’s got a new bug...when u want to play ringtones....u dont hear any sounds....WTF!!! this mobile is crap! U go back to the shop...and u hear the same thing...download the latest patch... *u pick up that women whois behind the desk...you pull down her panty’s and u ...................shove ur big C.........ELLPHON up her ass.*
Back to reality fokes....if they aint fixing what it suppose the fix...you get pissed off. You bouht a product what promised much of having a good time but after u played for a time...u start to notice the bad side of the Promising product.

We know that the game cant be 100% perfect or bugfree. But still if the publishers say that they will fix this with patches that they flame online every couple of weeks and just make it worse then it was before...they probally didnt took their time to research the cause of this problem. But they have plenty of time of bringing out expansions pack and try to gain money. I think its a signal of ‘’We dont take our time of getting rid of ur problem but we ask more money!’’

And also, when u buy a Game, what about the line that sais ‘’Home areal usage only’’(i cant really translate it in good english) mostly seen on DVD films , but i think it also counts by games that only people who are in ur house (family,roommates or friends visiting) may use this game. So why is EF only for 1 ID only when u paid for it...but u want ur son/brother/sis/father or visiting friend also let enjoy it on their own account of BF2. that why i call EF a joke.

But back to CEA, the problem with their action is , they are with to few people...EA doesnt turns a finger by reseting their accounts in a min...naah thats a 5 minute job...but if 70% of the whole BF2 players around the globe do it...then EA/Dice is going to have a problem. Then EA/Dice has 2 options
1.Shutting down all Stats
2.Fixing the game. (and if they want to symbolise their apologies a Free copy of EF for all with no 1 ID only restricion  )

Too be honest, if they say in Readme’s of patched that they have fixed this and this and this but in game it hasnt ....then why a patch that brings more problems with it? most of the complaints are about the product.

so i think CEA  are not bad fokes...they are some Patriots
Sophoz
+3|6634
it would have been more effective if they released it to the public.
ATC
+58|6754|...
these people r pure EVIL mwahahaha! but seriously.. this is weird. EA is being weird in not reseting them. what was that program in those ss's on the left side of the map. like a hacking program????? where do u get it? as u know i am extremely confused.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6756|Mexico City
if they get rid of the ranking system then many people will stop playing this game and go back to CS:S.
i bet like 80% play for the awards, not for the fun.

kilroy0097 wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

Damn straight. Get rid of the piece of crap that is the ranking system. I think the last time I looked at ranks was to see how close I was to the next one just to get the next unlocks. After that I look at my improvement through the Chuy signature graph system. The rest is just stats that are the occaional "wow I've played that long!?" moment.
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6732|Oregon
not exacly the most brilliant guys tho, EA can just ban their CD code via PB....hey, its not my account
RudeBwoySoldier
+0|6732

snc8698 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

RudeBwoySoldier wrote:

Exactly!

I'm not doubting that this guy ranked up all those levels in the round you took the pictures Kmarion, or that he used an exploit/bug in order to get those kind of scores, just doubt he scored all those points in the round those pictures were taken. Think the exploit/bug has something to something to do with the map being switched at the end of the round. Think everytime a new map is selected the commander score doubles or something simular. That's why it only happens for commander scores.
IronFerret
+48|6667|Mexico City.
why is everybody so worry about the ranking system.. its bullshit.. those e medals are worthless.
|BS:BF|meek
+-1|6700

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

if they get rid of the ranking system then many people will stop playing this game and go back to CS:S.
i bet like 80% play for the awards, not for the fun.
Actually, there is a lot of truth to that. The ranking system allows you to see your individual results as you advance and compare those results with other people and friends that you play with, as well as people around the world.

CS:S was fun, but I really like the aspect of "team play" that BF2 has. Yes, I know it's not perfect, and the point system doesn't reflect it enough, but... there is still more team play with squads, etc. Especially when you get a good group going with Squad Chat, you can really see the results which makes the game a lot of fun. The game has bugs, I accept it, I still play, I still have fun.

B.Schuss wrote:

The ranking system is not totally worthless and should definitely NOT be abolished. I could honestly care less about the Top 10 players, or even the top 1000. What I like about the ranking system is being able to see how well I have done. I don't cheat, or stat pad, I like my stats and seeing them go up as I play. If a couple of players out there want to cheat and throw their stats up in to the millions, shucks. I hope EA fixes it, yes -- but does it really impact me or my stats? no.

I still have fun every time I play, and I assume that most of you do as well considering that your stats are still going up and you're still posting on the forums.  I'm sure EA is currently working on a secret 1.3 patch for most of us complainers out there, and some of these issues will be resolved, and some new ones created.
IronFerret
+48|6667|Mexico City.
people who play for e medals, and e ranks. really need something else to feel better about their life.. the game its fun and that ranking system just make everybody tense and angry in game.. because they are worry about thir k/d ratio.. the war college ribon or whatever stupid award bf2 has.. anyway, the feelling is always very hostile in bf2 because of this. If you have play F.E.A.R or CS:S you will see this isnt the same cos people play for fun not for a bunch of numbers.
Vinny
+7|6785| The Dirtty Dirtty
But also the ranking System is what set apart BF2 from FEAR and CS:S its the fact that you can go up the4 ranking list and get awarded for it.

Yeah some of you guys think its sucks but a lot of others think its also a Good thing.

I mean your working to get to the top and ur also working to be the best -- meaning if you get to the top #1 in my case im talking about the Medals.\ then ur doing good.

Well i no alot of you Disagree with me but we all have different opinions. In other words in one way or another some of you guys are playing just to see ur stats go up and recieve medals and for thoes who dont they like the play of it (not saying that the others dont) and apperently the ones at the top they felt like they should show something to the world but what they showed is that they lack the Patience to play a game that takes time to achive and so little time to Destroy it for everyone else.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard