HighLowAndGone
+0|6697|Skåne, Sweden
So when is it really?
Saturday 7pm PST should be sunday 04.00 CET summertime if I have got it right. I used timeanddate.com to convert it but I must have got it wrong because I can't find the server.
Please tell me the converted time if i've got it wrong.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

bah i missed it. too busy airsofting nearby
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6850|-

stryyker wrote:

bah i missed it. too busy airsofting nearby
It didn't happen anyway
tF-afrojap
+124|6849|SF
Sorry about this week's sessions guys. The TF household was AFK47. We'll be sure to make up next week, I won't let this tradition die! (.)(.)
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6749|The United Center

tF-afrojap wrote:

Sorry about this week's sessions guys. The TF household was AFK47. We'll be sure to make up next week, I won't let this tradition die! (.)(.)
you better not.  y'all need some serious TKing.
docnutz
+39|6762|B O S T ON area
I was lookin foward to this weekend   

I have been wearin the tags [bf2s] and a lotta people are tellin me how they love this website.  Others ask wth is it and i say its a gaming commmunity.  I give them the website too.  See u scrubs next Saturday i guess!
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6746|Reality

Nyte wrote:

Skruples wrote:

All bf2s users should note that while they may kill me or another moderator, it was only because we, in our infinite wisdom and glory, let them do so.
I die only because I pity players out to get me.
I only die because the trees keep moving around trying to grab my ass as I fly by
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

Is the gibson.bf2s.com server only going to be running on Saturday nights?  I'm on the west coast, and it would be nice to have an unranked server to go mess around in.  I've put the address in the IP box, but it fails to connect, probably 'cause there is not connection to get.  Just wondering.
Snowman111
+2|6592
I'm on the east cost so its going to be hard to make it but, I'll Try, Lan stores close aparently...
tF-afrojap
+124|6849|SF

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Is the gibson.bf2s.com server only going to be running on Saturday nights?  I'm on the west coast, and it would be nice to have an unranked server to go mess around in.  I've put the address in the IP box, but it fails to connect, probably 'cause there is not connection to get.  Just wondering.
Yeah, currently we only have it up on the weekends.
SL600-M3RC
+0|6590
Yep...if you all want to be tag'n'bag'd........awww gee....... thanx for the invite. count me in
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6790|Barrie Ontario
Sounds cool
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6748|Houston, TX
9:00 CST Game Time Tonight!!!
10:00 on the East Coast!
7:00 on the West Coast!

Hope to see you out on the battlefield!

KJ
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

chuy is a dirty TV missile whore

you stink like week old vagina
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

^^^^bastard

YEP
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

^^^^bastard

YEP
LOL i am your master
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

no, you are just lucky im playing on my flatmates dell, and not my comp...if and only if I had mine, i would be super 1337 TV missile man
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

no, you are just lucky im playing on my flatmates dell, and not my comp...if and only if I had mine, i would be super 1337 TV missile man
a challenge, i say
tF-afrojap
+124|6849|SF
Ok battle recorder files are up, check the first post.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

yes
chrnoicle
+23|6608|Canada
Clearly Me And Sexinthekitchen Were Zee Best Players.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

lol too bad they dont work for me
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6777|Noizyland

Saturday at 7 PM on the West Coast is Sunday at 2 PM here for the three or so New Zealand patrons here, (in Australia it is two hours earlier - 12PM Sunday.)

Make sure it happens this week as I'll join you, and it's an effort for me to make my way into town to play BF2.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6840|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Tyferra wrote:

Saturday at 7 PM on the West Coast is Sunday at 2 PM here for the three or so New Zealand patrons here, (in Australia it is two hours earlier - 12PM Sunday.)

Make sure it happens this week as I'll join you, and it's an effort for me to make my way into town to play BF2.
you might want to get in at 2pm NZ time.. i got in about an hour after 7pm PST and the server was like dwindling fast..
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

is there a special thing i need to do to open those BFrecorder files?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard