raz
+22|6678|England, UK

Mike_J wrote:

i still don't believe that's citizen_one.  hot babes that play video games don't exist.
ROFLCAKES
KtotheIMMY
+513|6777

Citizen One wrote:

Mike_J wrote:

i still don't believe that's citizen_one.  hot babes that play video games don't exist.
Lol thanks, but dont you think kimmy is hawt?
*laughter*
Mike_J
+68|6683
i still don't believe it.  lol.  take a pic with you sticking out your tongue...or waving your hand...somethin.  i'll give you a coupon for a free date with mwah if you hold up a sign with my name in a heart.  man creepy...LOL

kimmy...i'm runnin to Bragg, or Campbell.  where was it that you said your husband and you are stationed?  lol.

seriously though, hot babes don't play games.  you guys are probably just dudes messin around with our hearts.  nah jk, nice to see women playing "guy" games.  thanks to you both, i will dump my girlfriend and stay single until i can find someone that plays BF2...i'm gonna be single again for a loooong ass time.  lol
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6663|South Korea.

Mike_J wrote:

i still don't believe it.  lol.  take a pic with you sticking out your tongue...or waving your hand...somethin.  i'll give you a coupon for a free date with mwah if you hold up a sign with my name in a heart.  man creepy...LOL

kimmy...i'm runnin to Bragg, or Campbell.  where was it that you said your husband and you are stationed?  lol.

seriously though, hot babes don't play games.  you guys are probably just dudes messin around with our hearts.  nah jk, nice to see women playing "guy" games.  thanks to you both, i will dump my girlfriend and stay single until i can find someone that plays BF2...i'm gonna be single again for a loooong ass time.  lol
I realy am not that hot, that pic was intended for my x boyfriend, so obviously I made myself look good, right now im not wearing any make up, im in my pj's and I am eating some choclate...not very atractive lol.
tF-afrojap
+124|6861|SF

Tyferra wrote:

tF-afrojap wrote:

whoa, haven't checked this thread in a while..
A few girls post their pic up and the thread boils over.. i love it. do I need to append the forum rules?

17. Keep the dick in your pants
I dunno, it hasn't been too bad has it? I think most of the... talk... has been in jest anyway.
But yeah, keep that in mind eh? Don't want to scare them off. It's lucky Kim and Citizen One are brave people.
Oh my bad, it was a joke.

Sarcasm on the net rules.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6734|California

i have no pics of myself on a digital camera. i must consult someone else for a pic
anoverdose
+0|6600
i wasn't born in texas but i got here as fast as i could. (well, took me 5 years, but hey, dad's ever changing jobs so.)

Last edited by anoverdose (2006-04-18 19:49:21)

anoverdose
+0|6600

[iLL]h8+ wrote:

This is kinda weird, but I think it is funny because you never know who is talking all that ISH on the other side.

[url]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/1337_user/MeandACMarlins.jpg[/url]
Me and my chick at a Florida Marlins Baseball game late 2005.
[url]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/1337_user/mit.jpg[/url]
Me and my chick at MIT Boston Mass.
[url]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/1337_user/meFLEXA.jpg[/url]
Me being dumb trying to flex in Miami over a year ago. Use to fight for a living, now I just play video games.
w00t! go MIT!
Mike_J
+68|6683

stryyker wrote:

i have no pics of myself on a digital camera. i must consult someone else for a pic
lol.  man the only pics i've ever had of myself saved on a computer i used on that hi5 site back in highschool.  they should still be sittin there actually.  all my highschool buddies told me to then go to Wane and several other of those type of online profile sites.  now they still contact me and tell me to go to myspace.  i don't get how people can be so addicted to those.  those things just don't fit my tastes i guess.
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6746|kansas
FINALLY FIGURED THIS BULLSHIT OUT THANK GOD ABOUT TIME!!! took me a while to figure out how to put a picture up here im not the smartest guy on PCs
Mike_J
+68|6683

guppy99_00 wrote:

FINALLY FIGURED THIS BULLSHIT OUT THANK GOD ABOUT TIME!!! took me a while to figure out how to put a picture up here im not the smartest guy on PCs
BAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Man I know I'd be so pissed if I were you.  I'd have a hard time setting it up too, but then they go and remove it.
DarkNova
+7|6598

Citizen One wrote:

Mike_J wrote:

I realy am not that hot, that pic was intended for my x boyfriend, so obviously I made myself look good, right now im not wearing any make up, im in my pj's and I am eating some choclate...not very atractive lol.
I say you got a decent pretty face, above average .

I don't know about you guys, but to me, there are differences between being hot and pretty. Take Citizen One for example, she only showed us a picture of her face, so I could hardly say she's hot. Now don't get me wrong, she might be hot or not. When I say some girl is hot, I take the body into account as well. eg. butt, boobs and such. You know what I mean? Being pretty does not neccesarily mean the person is hot. I just want to clear this thing up because I know most people get those terms mixed up and cause misunderstandings.

I would like to see a casual face of Citizen One or a long shot picture, just being curious. lol
SteikeTa
+153|6762|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Xylia wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

This is me....
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/3391/fan212cl.th.jpg

And Xylia: tror ikke det der er deg altså.... no way!!
Deg har jeg sett før gitt.. Kjenner jeg deg og?
Nei jeg har ikke sett deg før. Hvor er du fra? Tror ikke du har sett meg før altså
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6689|Canberra, AUS

DarkNova wrote:

Citizen One wrote:

Mike_J wrote:

I say you got a decent pretty face, above average .

I don't know about you guys, but to me, there are differences between being hot and pretty. Take Citizen One for example, she only showed us a picture of her face, so I could hardly say she's hot. Now don't get me wrong, she might be hot or not. When I say some girl is hot, I take the body into account as well. eg. butt, boobs and such. You know what I mean? Being pretty does not neccesarily mean the person is hot. I just want to clear this thing up because I know most people get those terms mixed up and cause misunderstandings.

I would like to see a casual face of Citizen One or a long shot picture, just being curious. lol
I don't know why, but on that case I prefer pretty to hot.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6663|Norway
https://x11.putfile.com/4/10802512019.jpg
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6770|Hell, p.o box 666

urgs....

https://img1.putfile.com/thumb/11/33303251034.jpg

Last edited by fon|sl4y3r (2006-04-19 01:24:35)

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6742|Honolulu, HI

Citizen One wrote:

Mike_J wrote:

You are so modest, Citizen One.  Save the "I'm not that hot" statements for people who actually can say them and be telling the truth, i.e., me:
https://myspace-839.vo.llnwd.net/00299/93/81/299511839_l.jpg

Beaten with an ugly stick?  Hell no, but I shot myself with the ugly gun!
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6746|kansas
there they might delete it again ill find out later i changed my setting on it
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6663|South Korea.

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

Nope, I would.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6742|Honolulu, HI

Citizen One wrote:

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

Nope, I would.
Would...beat me with an ugly stick?  Lord have mercy...can't you see I had enough?
col.sanders71
+-1|6756|Haverhill, MA USA
$kelet0r
+16|6696

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

Citizen One wrote:

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

Nope, I would.
Would...beat me with an ugly stick?  Lord have mercy...can't you see I had enough?

+1 for humour
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6663|South Korea.

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

LOL, I mean, I would...as in I would hit that?

EDIT: that still sounds bad lol. Stfu, I wont talk trashy.

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-04-19 06:13:20)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6759|Houston, TX

guppy99_00 wrote:

F'in sweet Astros shirt.  I miss the days of Jooooooooose   CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!

KJ
raz
+22|6678|England, UK

guppy99_00 wrote:

lewkin gangstaaaaaaa. lol gangstas play bf2? lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard