armin
+0|6754| Bosnia & Herzegovina
Took this yesterday on Operation Smokescreen

5 T-90s + 5 engineers = mass whoring!

https://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9181/mass1wo.jpg

We were totally invincible, none died the entire round, all had at least 10 kills + 10 repairs

*EDIT
bad quality du to compression in teh forum, http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9181/mass1wo.jpg

Last edited by armin (2006-03-21 16:32:36)

NoS
karma padder
+13|6624|UK
that was just like it was for me today, sweet as fuck map when everyones in massive tank battles
armin
+0|6754| Bosnia & Herzegovina

NoS wrote:

that was just like it was for me today, sweet as fuck map when everyones in massive tank battles
Yeah, the round before i took the screen, i was in a group of 7 tanks and a tunguska AA vehicle
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys
wtf what map is that
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

smoke screen

only thing that sux is that u dont get as many points

xcuse the lame typing, im eating a chipotle burrito
Maj.Do
+85|6750|good old CA
man thats awesome, that map is so fun
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6786|England
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6758|San Antonio, Texas
*Drops two bombs on top*
Hehe...
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

If Smoke Screen had the fighter-bombers, I'd be havin' wet dreams
NoS
karma padder
+13|6624|UK

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

*Drops two bombs on top*
Hehe...
you'd be damn lucky to be able to kill a single one of those tannks with your plane. they repair too quickly.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6786|England

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

If Smoke Screen had the fighter-bombers, I'd be havin' wet dreams
Taraba Quarry is for that
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6643
looks bad a** lol
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6827|Grapevine, TX
I always knew that the most underplayed kit would rise to the top! That goes right with the motto in my sig:YAT-YAS
You Ain't Tracks, You Ain't Shit! OOHRAH!
What server are you guys playing on?
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6670|Australia
NZDeathBoy
+20|6697|Chch, New Zealand
That is insane, howd you get all those tanks? But you only got about 30points, would have expected more lol

A newbie and my self did that with just me in tank and him in apc, the pair of us got top squad, i got 124ish points for 2 rounds, so total of 250ish. Had about 35kills and about 50 teams points. The newbie was much the same.

No one could really take us out, we got killed like 4 times a round each mainly, c4, and the tows... and i think a jet lol.
FSFGrimes
+1|6739
Wow, um, I want Euro Forces now.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6746|Mark it zero.
doing that is fun... until an f-15 comes flying over most or all of you get fucked...
CrazeD
+368|6671|Maine
That's funny... till the attack heli's come, then you start disappearing.
khmer
+86|6675|Central California

FSFGrimes wrote:

Wow, um, I want Euro Forces now.
Me too!! That's freaking awesome.

Last edited by khmer (2006-03-21 22:40:29)

Umibozu_IT
+15|6645|Italy

CrazeD wrote:

That's funny... till the attack heli's come, then you start disappearing.
yes, and next is the chopper, since he might take out one tank then he gets about 6 or 7 shells flying toward its cockpit (provided he can survive the 2 mig29s or the 2 tunguskas).
Umibozu_IT
+15|6645|Italy

Kamikaze17 wrote:

doing that is fun... until an f-15 comes flying over most or all of you get fucked...
no f15 on op smoke screen, only 2 fighters and 2 attack choppers per team. the helos usually don't live much longer since every team has 2 mobile aas, and about the fighters, they have to get a direct hit with bombs to kill you, provided they're not chased by enemy fighters.
MaddoxM
+4|6611
Hey, that looks familiar!

I didn't realize there were that many of us, then switched to outside view and was quite surprised. We stayed in that formation for a good 3-4 minutes, with linebackers clearing out the helo's and planes.

Last edited by MaddoxM (2006-03-21 23:42:00)

PvtchieF73
+15|6707|Netherlands
a bunch of AT's and and some supply should end that fun.. but : GREAT JOB with the tanks hehehe
great job!!
Methos_Tribun
+0|6737

Umibozu_IT wrote:

Kamikaze17 wrote:

no f15 on op smoke screen, only 2 fighters and 2 attack choppers per team. the helos usually don't live much longer since every team has 2 mobile aas, and about the fighters, they have to get a direct hit with bombs to kill you, provided they're not chased by enemy fighters.
you don't need a AA vehicle. The last day just our to tank killed 2-3 attack choppers. I never knew, that it could be that much fun kill a heli with a tank-shell.

IMO its right, that Operation SC has no bomber-jets because if there is now decent pilot in a jet on Tarabara.. I'll bomb everything to hell and be the only one with highscores on the end of a match = not much fun for every player except for me.

The Euroforce Maps are perfect the way the are. Long time we had to wait for that great tank battles
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6643|Malibu
That can be beaten with good bombing from jets.
Probably enemy couldn't bomb you well enough.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard