Lt.Doomahs
+0|6813

Michael82 wrote:

Personally i dont mind all the ammo packs and the health packs. Hey, i even use the enemies (i think that can be done). When they get teampoints for doing that, they aren't getting good at shooting. Personally i don't have the biggest problems shooting medics (unless they are really good ofcourse ).

The feature i love, is the "everyone get out of the chopper" deal. I can't even count the number of times i've seen a fully loaded blackhawk take a flag in 2 secs. Only way i can stop it is if he hovers low enough for me to drop a C4 on the chopper an go boom boom ... an the tweak to make the blackhawk miniguns suckier (ya... good word imo ) is a good thing. Those things rip light armor and infantry apart.

My 2 cents
There not going to change the BH guns only make the wrench less powerful.

This is confirmed by an ea tester.
Nufuhsus
+0|6847|Atlanta (Metro) USA

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Blood mod?  hmmm...cool.
Would that be a sever or client mod?
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6846|Missoula, MT
Ask BloodySky...he made it.
RoyWereForUniMare
+0|6785|Holland/Netherlands
Another usefull post from KillRoy, your learning well my young padawan .
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6848|Bryan/College Station, TX
Ok. Patch 1.03 is out. So if you really want to know what's in it then go download it and read the Text file.

And copying the warning message above...

For our sanity there is a place for your 1.03 bugs and a place for you to generally rant about 1.03, or maybe you like the new patch.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6852|-

kilroy0097 wrote:

Ok. Patch 1.03 is out. So if you really want to know what's in it then go download it and read the Text file.
Yeah, that. Unstickied.
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6806|Sydney, Australia
lol this is so old but probably the best patch so far v1.12 did nothing
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6716
wtf is your point? why did you bring this 3 month old thread?
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6806|Sydney, Australia
lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard