TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6847|-
This thread is for your praise on the 1.03 patch. This is if you like the patch and are not having too many big problems with it.

DO NOT COMPLAIN IN THIS THREAD OR YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED.

I personally like this patch. I went up four ranks in ten minutes and have unlocked all but one weapon. I also somehow got the MEC Service Ribbon and the Veteran Engineer Combat Badge. I have had not one issue at all with this new patch. So, yeah, I'm pretty happy with it
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6813|englewood FL.
mmkk i love it sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6782|The Hague, Holland
Dude I Aint got NO problems ! went up 2 ranks. Am happy as hell, 2 bad for all the ppl who have prob's..
Wake Island is rather small. More a map for Car Bombing and Ace Pilots. Well Im off to game C yazzz
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6786
Good patch, nice to be a higher rank now, as well as having all the guns you need, I feel like I have a small armory I carry around with me .  Anyways, go and play!  Let rock n roll soldiers
hawkerstone
+2|6807
No problems with the patch at all, downloaded ok, got it off the news groups, installed in 5 mins.
Tried the new map and got two ranks in two kills.
Havent chosen my unlock yet.
Think the server was a little laggy, but with all the new downloading going on that was to be expected.
Patch gets a thumbs up from me.
{75A}Desertstorm
bunny killer
+1|6796
love it no problems went up 3 ranks got pkm,mk3a1,m95 best patch 8D
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6839
i liked it ...(it could of been better tough) new guns seems preety nice..
ssj4gogeta
+1|6844|England, Uk
I love the new patch not played for very long seems like a lot of good new stuff had a lot of drum rolls going on when i first started playing after installing got 4 unlocks only used 2 keeping some just in case for when special forces is released. You have to love the new engine noises and the APC gun noice lol.
[TSC]Sneak
+0|6782
Patch gets a big WOOHOOOOOOOO from me.
Nice adjustments
Easier to obtain ranks/medals/badges etc.
More weapons to choose from
Wake 2007 kicks ass <- and that's a comment from a non-plane person

N1 EA !!
KiLLMasTer
+3|6781|West Va (USA)
I Like the new update I got 2 ranks and im only got 3,000G lol
Home
Section.80
+447|6847|Seattle, Washington, USA

New guns? Like they changed the old ones a bit, added new unlocks, or what?
Miakei
+1|6822|Los Angeles, CA
I haven't had a chance to play it yet, been working all day *about 13 hours now*
Are the Attack Helis better now? Did they make good with the possibility of painting the target?
McPwned
Canadian Ops
+0|6842|Canada
I like the new map; it has a good layout to it, and flags can easily change hands (at least in the servers I was playing in...).  It feels a little gimmicky almost, compared to the other BF2 maps, but it's just generally a good map.  No shortage of action.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6841|Missoula, MT
I like the use of all but two unlocks.  Also, the Wake Island map is done pretty nicely.  Not too bad.  And getting 4 promo's in a row was pretty cool...I really sucked before! 
DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6792
Love the patch, got the good conduct ribbon, mid east service ribbon, 3 ranks/unlocks, veteran medic combat, plus I saw some of the other requirements I can get in one round
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6843|Waikato, Aotearoa
I must admit i like the new patch. Jumped 3 Ranks in 30 secs to Gunnery Sgt.

The thing i like MOST about the 1.03 patch - ALL THE FLAGS ARE NOW NAMED yayayyayayayayaya
no more having to think up creative names for the flags when they are threatened by bad guys
yayayyayayayaya (eg MEC radar flag or middle flag from left of big hill)

And the badge requirements look like they have been decreased........

Last edited by -101-InvaderZim (2005-10-04 19:21:28)

Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6846|Australia
Yeah i like it too, no problems. Gotta get used to all the new guns tho and yes named flags makes team play easier. and no more BH ownage - in fact most people arent even touching the BH now last few games i played like 3 people in it.

and i think the fact that everyone has almot all the unlocks will make games more even. and more skill based
ISIK_Dark
+0|6838|Pueblo
No complaints here.  Patch is fine with me.   I just love everything about battlefield.  No other game can compare.
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6842|[GER]_BERLIN
It's promotion-week! hurray!
didn't have much time to find out if its cool or not... 3 new weapons will get tested!
Since i only got killed 2 times by BH on Mashtuur, i love it!!! And the new map is awsome. Good hide and seek map so far. (a city mape without helis and tanks would have been better though)
The_Truth_16
+0|6788
i like the patch
NateDawg=US=
+0|6779|Seattle
I Love It Just Because Of Wake!
Henkuz
Repairs on request
+28|6804|Alkmaar, the Netherlands
A good patch is all I can say, ofcourse there are thing that can get better (like AA missiles).
Uptill now 3 ranks up, Middle & Far  East ribbon earned + veteran commander badge, my BFHQ is getting more colorful and I like it.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6839|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I feel like a new man... with a lot more chevrons.
KiN-Diesel
+0|6779
pretty intense took to shots on first map killed two people and wham bam thank you mam and I make staff sergeant and get three unlocks ....... very cool
DakotaDoc64
+0|6791|Omaha, Nebraska
Love it.  Not perfect but very, very good. 

Great job EA!!

Now if someone can tell us what the new requirements for ranks, ribbons and badges are.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard