Poll

Who would be interested in a BF2S "dreamteam" clan?

I'm interested... sounds neat.82%82% - 197
Dumb idea, makes me think too hard.17%17% - 41
Total: 238
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6746|Houston, TX
[GDC]SinnFein - Do you remember the name after the bf2s tag?  I'd love to forward that to Trigger, or any Admin/mod for that matter.  I'm sure they'd be happy to rectify the situation.  No one here wants any bad publicity to befall this website.

KJ
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

Seeings how I am a BF2s member and I know how serious you guys are taking 'getting' together, all under the unified bf2s band of brothers. I'm quite sure each of you wouldn't want bf2s 'tag' or name to be tarnished in any way (esp. chuy and all his admins/donators). Sooo. when I ran into a possible 'pistol/knife server' last evening and saw someone wearing your tags I was a little surprised. Please, if your going to wear BF2s tags remember that you represent us to anyone that reads your name...Acting the maggot in a stat-padding illegal ROE server isn't doing us any good. just my .02:)
Yes, I would love to know who it was. If I find out who they will be instantly banned.
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6788|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
Check pm's Trigg

Regards,
Sinny
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6746|Houston, TX
Sinny,
Please look for an Email from me. (Kung_Jew@blahblahblah)  You have no PM link available.

Admin/mods - sorry for posting this message here.

KJ
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Well, I'm going to try get on to "Gibson" at some stage. I live in a remote area in Australia though, so my pings are going to be absolutely farked (last server I joined in the States I got pings of about 250-300 ). Might adopt the [bf2s] tag thing, if it is as blessed as Tyferra says it is. I don't have teamspeak though, I stick with squad VoIP, always worked for me. Got a couple of mates (Sergent Smartass, Livingstorm and Headhigh) who will also try to get on to Gibson... We will all have crap pings though.

@fullysick_meboy: I've played with you before, I think. On one of GA's Wake servers...

I'm still not clear on wether the server has EU maps in the rotation, or if it is ranked or not.

Oh yeah, my Xfire is flecco

Last edited by Flecco (2006-04-04 19:46:03)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Viper38
+118|6671
Can an admin confirm if it is ok to add the bf2s tags to my name? I've been posting on the forums now for some time but haven't managed to get onto your server yet (a lack of time etc.) I do, however, play on EA UK servers quite regularly and would be honoured to carry the bf2s tag into battle. Would that be ok?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-

Viper38 wrote:

Can an admin confirm if it is ok to add the bf2s tags to my name? I've been posting on the forums now for some time but haven't managed to get onto your server yet (a lack of time etc.) I do, however, play on EA UK servers quite regularly and would be honoured to carry the bf2s tag into battle. Would that be ok?
Go for it
Viper38
+118|6671
Thanks Trigger - I'll do Bf2s proud
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6652|The Netherlands

Nyte wrote:

Jesus.

Or me.
lol
l41e
+677|6649

I'd be happy to join the US/Canada division.

However my stats aren't that good (K/D .740), I have no VOIP, not too many people know me on the forums, and I have school to worry about...

Col.Severinus
+6|6643|America (half German, boo ya)
Though a few friends of mine have started our own mini-clan, we have all loved bf2s, and so wouldn't mind changing our previous tag to [bf2s] when playing with fellow bf2s members. Their names are Covert_Death, Cpl.Barnes, Acedomo, SumoChump22, Col.Severinus (me). As far as I know (off the top of my head) Cpl.Barnes has the next highest K/D ratio next to me. I don't think many (if any) of the people on the forums know us...

If you would allow us to wear the [bf2s] tag, we would also be honored to be part of the community.
Oh and on a side note, all of us have microphones and TS2.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-
Guys, there's only one thing you need to do to be able to wear the [bf2s] tag; read this post and comply with it.

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

So long as you don't represent the tag in a negative manner. Meaning no stat padding, no excessive teamkilling for no reason, no being an asshole in general, and especially NO COMPLAINING. To me it means teamwork and overall fun.
If you can follow these rules you may wear the tag, no questions asked.
chrnoicle
+23|6606|Canada
Can I Put [triggerhappy4ever]

Last edited by chrnoicle (2006-04-17 09:07:31)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-

chrnoicle wrote:

Can I Put [triggerhappy4ever]
Uh... if you can fit it?
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6788|Barrie Ontario
Worn the bf2s tags since the idea first apeared
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6423|My room
Uhh...yeah, sorry for the re-excavation of this extinct thread, but is this thing still on? If yes, what time on Saturdays? If no, why the fuck not?!?!?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85

T1g3r217 wrote:

Uhh...yeah, sorry for the re-excavation of this extinct thread, but is this thing still on? If yes, what time on Saturdays? If no, why the fuck not?!?!?
This isn't the Saturday night gaming thread, but that will probably be around 7-8. Would anybody want a BF2s CAL team going? I'm sure we could get 8 people.
RamboFirstBloodPart2
+3|6411|Glasgow, UK
Yeah I would love to take part in the EU BF2S clan
Can anyone join? or is there a trial period for new members?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85

RamboFirstBloodPart2 wrote:

Yeah I would love to take part in the EU BF2S clan
Can anyone join? or is there a trial period for new members?
There is no US or EU BF2s "clan", only a community.
RamboFirstBloodPart2
+3|6411|Glasgow, UK
Ok I would like to do my part for the good of the community

PLAY FAIR and always follow server rules, its annoying when people don't follow the server rules, but the hardest thing of all is for their stupidity not get to you, otherwise your game all goes to shit.....
SGT.Slayero
+98|6466|Life in a vacuum sucks
sounds cool!  count me in
0akleaves
+183|6614|Newcastle UK
Since this thread is kinda old i think most people do it any way i use it
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard