TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6824|Netherlands

kilroy0097 wrote:

TheMajorBummer wrote:

kilroy0097 wrote:

Actually Amsterdam is slowly becoming a shit hole. The local residents complain of how certain parts of the city, namely around certain parks, have become run down economically and physically. Crime is on the rise and the police are reporting many more drug related crimes and deaths. Legalization of drugs as a whole will lead to this. Even if you keep the people in a certain area. Do not believe that Amsterdam is a utopian city for drug users because its starting to become bad for those who do not use.
Yeah a shithole;                                         THANK U!!  ;  " u" must be forgetting, most part of ur own country,                  is not even close, to compare  to Amsterdam... with ur country,s,   drugs and gunviolation abuse,                       ur a lil overcookt reacting.    btw,  we already have medicinal of cannabis use,               on dokter receipt.  p!   And ur not even close,  that u can buildt ur words on proof,    i think our methode is better!                              Then letting, halve off ur country suffer for weeks ,      before and after,        havin ; no house;  no jobs. and still a racial flaw; seeing all over television,  all over the world, > we drugs-bimbo,s watch cnn also when sober,                                                                                                                            how ur country reacts towards the southern states after the flooding of some hurricanes!.......and the handling of theire own borders in the south of  Texas!,  and at the border of Mexico!,....leak as a bucket with holes..so;         We; " the normal passport visitors".. cant enter without visa,     and get molested,                  just to visit only, while at those borders ,drugs-traffic is florrishing.. and look how many people live on the streets.in the big APPLE. no home; just cardboard, and this in the 20th century.....FOEI!
before u tell ;we are livin in a shithole; check ur own doorstep first. like Florida boat traffic. from south amercuh!     TEXAS!;   thought only steers and queers...came from there...believe u actually know zilch about my hometown.  so  behave..be nice...and Have a nice day!  BTW  ; MOKUM is my hometown = Amsterdam. so that makes me a knowing local resident.  btw im married for 32 years and have 2 sons..   my father is 89 and my mother is 90 im happy to say...must be the fresh Dutch country air...   http://www.amsterdam.nl/stad_in_beeld/foto's_webcams
Ummm. What the hell was that? Apparently I offended you so I'm sorry about that. So let me clarify. PARTS of Amsterdam are slowly becoming shitholes. You know the SLUMs that exist in many cities. But seriously that was a tirade of something that didn't make sense.  Also I never denied that places in the US are shitholes. Lots of places in the US are shitholes. I'm the first to admit that.. so where was the insult in that? You're correct.

Now calmly tell me I'm not.
we dont have slums in amsterdam...sry..   btw to soften up my tyrade;  We all are still increddible happy, ur country helpt us out,  in the past  40-45.  also a reason why my parents still alive and im proud to be theire son in our wonderfull world..

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2005-10-02 00:29:58)

kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6842|Bryan/College Station, TX

TheMajorBummer wrote:

we dont have slums in amsterdam...sry..
Amsterdam is prestine and perfect through the city? Its a utopia of Europe?
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6824|Netherlands
no sir...but small and fierce..and for some countryleaders a good example;   so look at it from that angle.   I watcht some documentary on the average yearly growth of all european countrys..  take a country like Turkey; there annual yearly growth of economy is a ; 9 % !!!!!   at the moment,  and the Euro-members decided 1 year ago they cant join european community yet..due to several people violations like torture in priscon cells.  and bad drugs policy; opium  heroine and weapons transactions etc.   now when in 10 or 15 years we allow them to join Euro-community they will be the biggest fast growing economy in whole Europe; ..do u understand what my next fear is.......?

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2005-10-02 00:49:43)

kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
Um.. I don't know. That Turkey will legalize drugs and become a tourist attraction also?  I am really trying to follow you here. I think I'm failing. Will they become a terrorist base of operations more than they are already? Will they invade Greece? Throw me a bone here.

I am going to edit this because that next response doesn't deserve an additional post.

I do not know what your next fear is. Please tell me so we can continue with the actual topic of this thread which is legalization of drugs. Thank you.

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2005-10-02 03:27:28)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6824|Netherlands

kilroy0097 wrote:

Um.. I don't know. That Turkey will legalize drugs and become a tourist attraction also?  I am really trying to follow you here. I think I'm failing. Will they become a terrorist base of operations more than they are already? Will they invade Greece? Throw me a bone here.
<..do u understand what my next fear is.......?  like u says...
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6838|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Amsterdam is wonderful. I got a chance to visit there when I was younger and I loved it. One of my few concerns though was the amount of smoking. I hate that so many Europeans are ruining their health. I don't have any problem with smokers, I just think that it is a senseless way to die. Believe it or not, the smoking problem is worse in Europe than in the U.S.
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6824|Netherlands
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
TheMajorBummer @ Ok that anti-cig add is funny.  
Talk about going overboard on the anti-cig campaign. Nice parody.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
yeah that was hilarious! it just got crazier and crazier. the end looked like a scene right outta cs.
Col-Khadafi
+0|6795|Your Mom's House
IMO, The Government (USA) controls a majority of the illegal drugs going into and out of states. Can you think of a more perfect way to control the populous and keep people in check? The only times you hear of the government burning down some poppy fields is when people get too concerned or they want to distract attention from other real problems.

On the other hand, the people that run our government often seem too incompetent to be able to orchestrate such an operation. So I guess they're either too stupid to realize how much drug trafficking goes on, or too smart to let anyone find out what they're doing.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6836|A Small Isle in the Tropics

TheMajorBummer wrote:

http://files.stuntcook.com/files/13236_1128105397.wmv    :
absolutely hilarious....

where i live..they hang drug trafficers (sp?), a pretty effective way of curbing the drug problem except that the laws didnt fully dealt with the new gen drugs that get passed around in the clubs. they arent heroin and cocaine, but they can knock you out.

as for cigarrettes.. cigarettes are sold here with pictures of a guy in ICU half dead, a brain sliced to show the blood seeping out of it, a blackened teeth of a smoker, and a family picture to remind you it kills those around you.. very gruesome stuff, and as they say, a picture speaks a thousand words.

Last edited by mikeshw (2005-10-09 17:11:54)

Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6836

mikeshw wrote:

TheMajorBummer wrote:

http://files.stuntcook.com/files/13236_1128105397.wmv    :
absolutely hilarious....

where i live..they hang drug trafficers (sp?), a pretty effective way of curbing the drug problem except that the laws didnt fully dealt with the new gen drugs that get passed around in the clubs. they arent heroin and cocaine, but they can knock you out.

as for cigarrettes.. cigarettes are sold here with pictures of a guy in ICU half dead, a brain sliced to show the blood seeping out of it, a blackened teeth of a smoker, and a family picture to remind you it kills those around you.. very gruesome stuff, and as they say, a picture speaks a thousand words.
I'd still buy them.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food

Col-Khadafi wrote:

IMO, The Government (USA) controls a majority of the illegal drugs going into and out of states. Can you think of a more perfect way to control the populous and keep people in check? The only times you hear of the government burning down some poppy fields is when people get too concerned or they want to distract attention from other real problems.

On the other hand, the people that run our government often seem too incompetent to be able to orchestrate such an operation. So I guess they're either too stupid to realize how much drug trafficking goes on, or too smart to let anyone find out what they're doing.
That's an interesting point of view. I'm curious to know where you obtained such riskae info?
Col-Khadafi
+0|6795|Your Mom's House
Can you think of a more perfect way to controll a large group of people? Heavily advertise the use of inhibiting substances (beer), introduce "illegal" drugs in the the population (LSD is a good example), and then you get a nice, controllable poulation, too "fucked up" to care. It worked in the 70s, and now with Methanphetmine (no good spelling), we can expect repeat of this plan.

or not
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6818
no
-=Rekvisita=-Blyant
+0|6746|Norway
Say no to hard drugs, Legalize the rest
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6846|-
In case anyone did not know, they legalized marijuana in the state of Colorado. If you are 21 years old it is legal for you to carry up to an ounce of weed on your person.

Last edited by TriggerHappy998 (2005-11-05 10:48:00)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6781|The Hague, Holland
I dont know if anyone posted this yet but here in Holland you may carry weed when you 18. You may legally buy it at "coffee shops". And if im not mistaking you may have 3 or 5 weed plants in your house.
TrevorP
+0|6791
I approve of the legallization of Mary Jane because as far as I know no one has ever died from it. An Overdose just makes you go to sleep. Now Cocain and Heroine should be kept illegal.

In British Columbia (Canada) ... the  (illegal) drug industry is worth over a billion dollars each year. Now if I was the government Id legalize pot and get in on the action.
raptor
+0|6765
you will all become jealous if i tell you im from holland. The dutch government agreed to it is legal in holland to make your own drugs. So its now legal to make and sell drugs in holland.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6769|AUS, Canberra
here is aus you can have a little bit of pot as personal use and two plants two feet high, but the good stuff is still out lawed
TrevorP
+0|6791

raptor wrote:

you will all become jealous if i tell you im from holland. The dutch government agreed to it is legal in holland to make your own drugs. So its now legal to make and sell drugs in holland.
...Lucky B@st@rd
chickenmuncher
+2|6749| U.S.A.
some of you said that poepl may not become huge addicts, I don't know about that, some people are pretty careless and plain idiotic
BladeRunner
+5|6747|UK
Legalise ALL drugs. What you do in the privacy of your own home between yourself or consenting adults should be NONE of your government's business as long as you're not hurting anyone. Heck, they could earn a fortune by taxing it, meaning better hospitals, etc. Huge police resources would be freed up to to catch rapists, murderers, and theives instead of sending 6 officers round to kick in the door of someone who likes to stick on some Pink Floyd and smoke a joint. It'll also take a wedge of cash out of the pockets of the criminals. Another thing is alot of people seem to want to do drugs no matter what the law says. If it was legal, people would be more open about it. The more open things are, the more informed we are. When a kid decideshe wants to experiment with LSd, he's not going to be doing it on his own, hidden away where anything could happen to him. He'll be out in the open where people can keep an eye on him. And if something did go wrong, he wouldn't be petrified to seak help for fear of being slammed in a cell with genuine reprebates.

--------------------------

Bill Hicks once said that if you took away drugs music would die.

eg Bands who took drugs:

Pink Floyd
Jimi Hendrix
The Beatles
Nirvana

etc etc

Bands who stand against drugs:

Britney Spears
The Spice Girls

Enough said.

-----------------

As for the argument that smoking a joint will turn you into a heroin addict, I had a drink now and again when I was a kid...i'm not now sitting in a doorway drinking Meths covered in urine.

Do you know..I once heard a rumour years ago that Benson & Hedges have already got the rights to the brand name 'Reefer', should pot ever b legalised. How true that is, I have no idea.

Last edited by BladeRunner (2005-11-06 01:55:40)

BF2dude
+1|6774
--------------------------

Bill Hicks once said that if you took away drugs music would die.

eg Bands who took drugs:

Pink Floyd
Jimi Hendrix
The Beatles
Nirvana

True, Jimi Hendrix did use drugs. And if my memory serves me correctly he died of a drug overdose.

Last edited by BF2dude (2005-11-08 07:48:48)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard