Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6768|New York
Ok, I hardly ever make my own topic for anything, but i needed to tonight.

So, I'm on my clan's server, and i hop in a J-10 on Wake Island.  Now i know that there will be one annoying noob that won't move out of the way, until you run him over, and he punishes, but this time there were 4. FOUR fucking annoying  noobs that stood in front of my jet, just so i would tk them all.  You know, they weren't all on the runway at first either.  Their "Teammate taking off in a jet" sense turned on, and they all just started running at my jet while i was LITERALLY going 300 miles down the runway ready to take off. It was like playing chicken with these little motherfuckers.  Of course i hit ALL of them, but it was on accident. Oh yeah, they all punished and i was banned for a round from my own clan's server.

So my question is to all those little motherfuckers that think it's alright to stand in front of my jet because they didn't hold E the whole time.

What the FUCK? Why do you have to stoop to the mental capacity of a 2nd grader and force tk? ANOTHER FUCKING JET WILL SPAWN, WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING WAIT? I KNOW  that all of you force tkers aren't 5 year olds, so why the hell would you ruin my game? I payed 50 bucks for this game, the same as all of you, why do you act like every vehicle should be yours?

Alright, im done for know. This is my post for the month. I added this little pic to illustrate my anger.

https://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1001/cry20baby2022324537ha.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

i feel for you, and props on the illustrations for the stupider members
Papa Smurf 314
+90|6768|New York
I mean, i'm young, 14.  But i would NEVER jump in front of a jet because i didn't get in it. First of all, it would count as a death on my side, and a tk on the innocent dudes side.

And also, sure, i would be pissed if someone stood in  front of my jet and got tked, but they dont FORGIVE. There's no PG UP button on their keyboard. It's like some sort of custom-made asshole keyboard.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

ahhhahah that would make a good photoshopped picture
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6670|Colorado
I like how you dont take it too serious, I never do , I just find another server.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6792|Idaho, USA / Age 30
I feel your frusration.  I was on a Server where the commander would flashbang me while I was wanting to take off and he wouldn't let me take off and kept throwing flashbangs.  Then, I start a vote kick on him and Everytime spawned to the Plane on Dalian Plant he would TK me.  After about 5 TK's he finally got booted so I know your frusration since he kept trying to stand in front of me.  I never took off the whole time.
cam420
+1|6649
If its your clan server why not kick them?? i realize u might not have admin but if shit like thats goin on u should have it
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

https://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ticongeroga/bf2keybards.gif
there we go, perfect macros

edit: shit i put page up on accident, but you get the point

Last edited by stryyker (2006-03-09 20:47:24)

Papa Smurf 314
+90|6768|New York

cam420 wrote:

If its your clan server why not kick them?? i realize u might not have admin but if shit like thats goin on u should have it
They got kicked, and banned. But the point is why even do it in the first place? You're gunna get banned no matter what. (My clan has this stupid policy of kicking them first, and if they comeback and do it again, it's ban time, but at the time, one of the cool admins was on, and he was like, "What are their names? They're done." BANNED!

And to the guy who said you go to another server,that would work, but it was MY clans server. Why would i go to another one? lol
Kolhozik
+38|6664|Phila, PA

stryyker wrote:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ … ybards.gif
there we go, perfect macros

edit: shit i put page up on accident, but you get the point
haha nice one stryyker
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6699
I've been flashbanged by jackass teammates so much ive learned how to fly blind (for the most part). I cant shoot people or defend myself, but I can at least not run into things. It also helps that its much harder to teamkill someone with moving helicopters now, at least on takeoff.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6677
Welcome to BF2 ! Enjoy the noobness .
Mike_J
+68|6667
                                       V
                                       V
                                       V
                                       V
                                    V V V
                                       V

Tip for taking off in a J-10 on Wake Island:

Back up, let jet roll down the hill a bit, use afterburners.  You'll shoot up almost like a rocket, completely avoiding the run way and dipshits that try to get you to tk them.

^
                                    ^ ^ ^
                                       ^
                                       ^
                                       ^
                                       ^

Last edited by Mike_J (2006-03-09 22:08:23)

TehMyke
8======D
+343|6707
if you think 4 is bad

https://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1197/bf220060307193046784zi.th.jpg

6 people isnt much better =/
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6835|Dundas, ONT, Canada

Mike_J wrote:

V
                                       V
                                       V
                                       V
                                    V V V
                                       V

Tip for taking off in a J-10 on Wake Island:

Back up, let jet roll down the hill a bit, use afterburners.  You'll shoot up almost like a rocket, completely avoiding the run way and dipshits that try to get you to tk them.

^
                                    ^ ^ ^
                                       ^
                                       ^
                                       ^
                                       ^
Ha I got to try that.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6643
that’s a funny ass pic TehMyke
yeah I seen similar things with armors, a guy would get out of the armor to repair it, and while he is repairing someone would take his armor while its all repaired.... (seen this at Karkand ) lol ...funny stuff what some people will do to get a vehicle, also sometimes when as soon as the game starts and you think you are going to get inside the tank since you are the closest one and what do you know you get tked by someone and they take it lol
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6650|Spokane, Washington

Hate it when this shit happens. I had a simular experience here

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=16713
Sc(x)pe
+0|6686
Cry bout it?
https://tell.fll.purdue.edu/JapanProj/FLClipart/Verbs/cry.gif
RedVigor
+3|6683
I had some idiot TK me for an APC last night.
So I let everybody know what he did and started a kick vote didn't quite get enough votes but he did it again so I again made it public and the admin booted him off job done.

Had some other guy a few weeks back, we were both tank whoring but he decided he wanted me to drive rather than him which was cool until he was then TK'ing so I would get the tank :-( not my idea of team work I like to win the round not just boost my global score.
MrBrain
+24|6689|Finland

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

Their "Teammate taking off in a jet" sense turned on, and they all just started running at my jet while i was ...
hahaha!!!
rick2k
+0|6645
sit in that jet/heli all day... dont give in...

they either piss off or tk you which results in them tking eveyone else and are usually kicked/banned for it

or if you are admin just ban them:)
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6656| United States of America
"enemy ass-hat spotted!"
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6804|Orlando, FL - Age 43
99% of the reason I don't fly a jet.....and why I have no qualms Artying a runway or carrier where these twits live when I am commander.
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6630|Germany
I was so lucky to manage to get in a jet at Kubra Dam and the ass-hat who has died one minute ago in this jet lay in front of my aircraft. then I thougt he had moved away but I rolled over him. Punish.

Other Scene:I played Dragon Valley, waited for a jet. An teammate killed me.One punish for him. I got in again and got the jet.He put C4 on me and boom.One Punish for him.I got in and he shot me.Punish.A other player said:Hey, no tk and started a kick against him.I came in, he got the jet.I was really pissed of, so i put C4 at him.BOUM.He punished me.Then he leaved.I thought:Great, now I can get in the jet.Got in and know what? The one who wanted to kick the teamkiller shot me out of the cockpit with his M95.The I leaved the Server.

3.Scene:
I waited at Kubra Dam for the aircraft, together with a russian (: Sniper.
Then one of our teammates came with an attack chopper, wanting one of us to make the gunner.What did the Russian guy? Shot him out of the Cobra and stole his Helo.

I hate these guys who punish,because they can't manage it to peress the E botton fast enough.

P.P.:Can I hold E while waiting or must I press it fast?
Tiak
+2|6645
--I understand your aggrivation.  Personally, I'm of the view that nobody owns the vehicle until they get in it.  If you don't get in first, accept it and move on.

There was a guy on Wake island that did similar things to me on the carrier.  His name was theone4u2nv http://bf2s.com/player/theone4u2nv/

Basically, we spawned on the carrier at the beginning of the round and I happen to be close to the attack chopper.  So I think, cool I'll get some flying time in.  As I run for the chopper, this knob guns me down and jumps in.  This instantly pisses me off.  I punish him of course, but that does very little to deter his behavior.  1 TK in a round is probably enough to guarantee him all the chopper whore time he could ever want.  So I'm standing there fuming, and I see that nobody has taken the F35.  Revenge time... I take the jet and ram his chopper, now we are even. 

Back on the deck of the carrier, he heads for the chopper again, waiting for it to spawn.  I'm still mad, so I compete with him for a seat, and win.  He's left standing on the deck.  As I take off, he jumps on the chopper so I will be forced to TK him and he punishes me. 

Some time later, I die and we're back on the carrier where he's still waiting for the heli.  I figure I'm done with this guy, because I don't need another punish.  To my surprise, however, another TKer decides to get a piece of theone4u2nv.  As he's standing on the attack chopper helipad, this other guy grabs the blackhawk, turns it around and glides it toward the attack heli pad.  He jumps out at the last second, killing theone4u2nv with the blackhawk, but he is not blamed.   

I just don't understand why people have to TK for vehicles.  At the beginning of the map, you make a run for a vehicle and maybe sometimes you get lucky and get there first.  But you don't just gun down the guy in front of you so you can be in the heli every time.  You do that to me, and I'm going to go out of my way to make your game hell.

-Tiak

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard