chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Running nearly a month now and I could not be happier with the state of the forums.

With over 3,500 members, and over 15,000 posts, this forums has taken off faster and stronger than I would have ever thought. The growth has brought about a few undesireables, but the majority of the people who have come and hung around are stellar players, members, and people.

I'd also like to take a moment to thank B. and Trigger for their excellent satilite Moderator efforts -- I could not run this myself. Add Voodoochild to the list of essential forums members as well

As part of that growth into a community, some chatter has developed on the forums that has little to do with either BF2 or BF2S in particular. Therefore, I have decided to split off a "Community" sub forums.

The community subforum is going to have some rules, however. Mostly, I want to keep this part of the website under a slightly tighter lock down. In order to become part of the community outside of the regular BF2 chatter, you'll have to apply to become a "Promoted BF2S Member". The application is very simple, and knowing the userbase as I do, I hardly expect any rejections. To become a  "Promoted BF2S Member" simply add a request to this forum post.

Several of you will already be able to post inside the newly readied forums and we'll be relocating threads as people are promoted.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

Burning_Monkey wrote:

Will it say in the side bar that we are a selected few elite posters?

Even if not, I would like to be 'Promoted'.  And it's a good idea.  I like it.
That might be a little pretentious, but how about a asterisk before the said member's forum title. Or the member's forum title could be in a different color if possible at all. It'd be recognizable by other 'promoted' without looking like we are exclusionary jerks.

I'm not flaming your idea monkey, just building on it. If you think not or have a better idea dude, say so. I'm just throwin that out there.
I'll look into it, but no promises.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6808

chuyskywalker wrote:

I'll look into it, but no promises.
Thank you.  And sorry about the chatter.  I get easily side tracked at times.  Verbal ADD if you will.
kruelo14
+0|6812
Requesting permission to able to post on COmmunity forums. I am a loyal member to www.bf2s.com and will always be. HOOAH!!
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-

kruelo14 wrote:

Requesting permission to able to post on COmmunity forums. I am a loyal member to www.bf2s.com and will always be. HOOAH!!
This is not the application thread...
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6785|englewood FL.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6778|Lake Constanze, Germany

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

kruelo14 wrote:

This is not the application thread...
Access not granted.

US|dirtysouth wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=1677
but this is
Access granted.

Hahaha....hey just kidding guys

Greetz,
Agent

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard