Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
xX[Elangbam]Xx
Member
+107|5871
I'm not sure where I stand, but just watch this and tell me what you think. It's an hour long tho and even more.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 3762628848
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|5846|Colorado
There was allready a post on this, even if it was staged wtf could we do about it, nothing is what, we will suck it up & pay taxes to fund thier wars so we can live in lazy bliss.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|5894|California

your retarded right?
xX[Elangbam]Xx
Member
+107|5871
you guys didn't even watch the video. fact is, if it was staged then we're following an unjust cause in this war
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|5894|California

honest to god, would the president order the killing of 2,000 people JUST to start a war? ive seen that video so many times, i believe the fact that my uncle DIED helping people out of tower 2. the war is unjust as is, no conspiracy involved
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|5846|Colorado
The general population is too stupid or too lazy to do anything about it, are you going to change the govenment? I dont think so for in order to do so you have to be one of them, then you dont care about the people anymore.
I dont have to watch the video cause I've allready seen all of them for & against the war & all conspiracy theorys.

I personally dont care either way cause there is nothing in the world I can do about it, is there something you can do about it ? If so get too it please , we need action not words.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|5955
wow, um, i don't even know what to say...except, why are conspiricy theorists so fucking stupid...i'm not even going to waste my time and watch this video...it actually makes me sick to think that people could be so idiotic as to suggest the president would do something like that with the intention to start a war...
silentsin
Member
+3|5871
I don't think it's quite a CONSPIRACY as it is just pure stupidness. I think they had some idea of it and ignored the threat OR they did have some sort of conspiracy going on and they got something out of it from the Bin Laden's maybe? I don't know, seems more likely they were just stupid and ignored the threat, but there is alot of information there that shows alot of people knew that it was going to happen and that it was going to happen in september. If that is the video I'm thinking of, of course, because when I clicked that link it just sent me to google.com lol. Anyways, I hate the Bush Administration either way. They fucked up big time.

Last edited by silentsin (2006-02-24 22:59:49)

xX[Elangbam]Xx
Member
+107|5871

||BFA||xZeler8 wrote:

wow, um, i don't even know what to say...except, why are conspiricy theorists so fucking stupid...i'm not even going to waste my time and watch this video...it actually makes me sick to think that people could be so idiotic as to suggest the president would do something like that with the intention to start a war...
yeah moron, if you saw it you'd know it has nothing to do with an initiation for a war you idiot. It has to do on how too perfectly everything fell into place and how there was no significant debris at the pentagon and a hell of a lot more. and they're only fucking stupid if you're too fucking patriotic
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|5866
This movie is deep man.....I feel like moving to Canada now lol.
I live in Brooklyn, New York City. Manhattan Island is across the East River from Brooklyn. I was really affected by these attacks that happened so close to my home. I watched my father crying in front me rambling about how  "The fucking Pakistanies blew up the Twin towers blady blah" I fucking hate whoever killed those thousands of people...my fucking neighbors! I just hope that whoever was behind this gets punishment in one way or another. You people who don't live in NYC may not feal what I feel. Just having such terror so close to home in one of the greatest cities on Earth really scared me.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-02-25 00:03:41)

CC-Marley
Member
+407|6002
Yeah they staged Bin L taking credit for it too....Dumbass!
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|5895|Sydney, Australia
I didn't even bother watching the video, because it would waste an hour of my life.



But, just to hype up you conspiricy theory guys:

The USA bank notes starting at $5 and going to $100 all reveal images associated with 9/11 when you fold them in a certain way.
Psychosis
Member
+1|5822|Virginia

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

you guys didn't even watch the video. fact is, if it was staged then we're following an unjust cause in this war
IF, and I do mean IF, this were to be some conspiracy- its a lot more than just an unjust reason for war. It seems pretty obvious that many of the worlds major governments, corperations, and agencies have their fair share of dirty little secrets, conspiracies, ect. but it makes me sick to the stomach just to imagine one on this scale.
On a less serious note, it sounds like something the Empire would do out of Star Wars.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|5944|AUS, Canberra
yeh it was staged for sure, i think i read somewhere they used the old moon landing set.
Rathji
Member
+1|5857
For the most part here I am just repeating stuff as I understand it from the video (and another one made by this crackpot Alex Jones). Personally I don't know where I stand other then to say that something isn't right here.

The basic conspiracy theory is that the Skull and Bones secret society (which apparently is part of, or linked to the worldwide Illuminata organization aka Masons) used thier clout to get one of thier members in as president (Kerry and Clinton are members as well as Bush), and pulled 9/11 off so they could pass the Patriot Act.  Also, some claim that this is all a pretense for establishing a 'New World Order', which is pretty much a facist big brother type thing.

Even though Bin Laden was blamed, and he had full knowledge he would be blamed. It has long been known that he had strong ties to the CIA. The war in Afganistan was a smoke screen, since most of members of Bin Ladens organization (including him) were evacuated by Americans when the fighting began. 

There is some evidence which suggests that the planes which crashed were not civilian airliners, but military planes or in the case of the Pentagon a missle. Lack of debris, or parts of plane engines which could not possibly be civilian planes are often cited. Also 9 (I think) of the terrorists who were supposed to be on the planes when they crashed are actually still alive.   

Now most of that stuff I don't believe, I mean if these jets with all these civilians in them were not the planes that crashed in these locations. WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM? They don't just take a plane full of random people and make it disappear.

There is some evidence that cannot be denied:

- Many people in the WTC were warned not to go to work that day
- One Israelli IM company recieved a Text Message which warned them to leave the building about 4 hours before the attack.
- George Bush's brother, who was in charge of security at the WTC, was replaced on Sept 10, his replacement, who had some politcal fallout with President Bush started on Sept 11.
- The joint chiefs were scheduled to hold a meeting in the WTC on Sept 11, but had thier plans changed.
- Several prominant politicans were warned not to fly to NYC for several days before the attack.
- The owner of all the WTC buildings stated in a televised interview that WTC 7 did not collapse from fire, but      was brought down by demolition charges.

The bottom line is, you CANNOT deny that some influential Americans knew this was going to happen. Who those people were, and what thier intentions were will not be known for a long time, most likely not in any of our lifetimes.

As for all the bullshit about Illuminata, New World Order, and the establishing of a 'Big Brother' state, personally I think someone has been smoking too much crack.

Last edited by Rathji (2006-02-25 15:33:15)

I2elik
Member
+12|5926|Perth, Western Australia
Having watched the video, I must say, it rises up a few undeniable points.

I suggest you people watch it, it's definetly worth watching, and it puts another point of view on the attack, I seriously don't know who to believe anymore after watchin' this..
LW_Cobra
Member
+0|5871
Just watch Bush in that classroom when the guy comes in and tells him what happened. Is he surprised? No. Is he upset? No. Does he act like the President of the USA should? No. Bush knew, as did others - just look at how Bush ran every business into the ground until he was backed financially by the Bin Laden wealth. My fellow Americans seem to have their head stuck in the sand and are just waiting for the govt (whom I work for) to tell them we are in code "yellow or red" so go buy more groceries, whilest we protect you. You believe that state of alert shit? Then you have been mind controlled, just what the govt of this country wants.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|5948|Nova Scotia, Canada

Um, the movie doesn't work for me.

Some security thing pops up, so I click proceed, then it just goes to the google homepage.....


Edit: It works, don't know why now....

Last edited by Prodie (2006-02-25 05:53:10)

dirtyepics
Member
+19|5906|England

stryyker wrote:

honest to god, would the president order the killing of 2,000 people JUST to start a war? ive seen that video so many times, i believe the fact that my uncle DIED helping people out of tower 2. the war is unjust as is, no conspiracy involved
Sorry to hear about your uncle mate.
MajorGeneral
Member
+1|5871
No damn it, you missed it all. It is "The Patriots". A reason for them to proceed with development of Metal Gear...
Drykill
I Like Waffles.
+47|5866|England
that was one very interesting video, well worth watching
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6011
I have lost all respect for these dopes

" the planes were Carrying missiles that they fired at the World Trade Center just before they hit. "

  NOT !!!

I was there for plane two,  no missiles were fired.  sorry.

Marconious, who was chased out of every other thread including ones that he started is pushing this new conspiracy theory Video.

Now he is seeing " aliens firing sniper rifles from grassy knolls at black helicopters piloted by Elvis ( of course ) carrying off mutilated cattle to area 51 or the Bermuda triangle.

( they hide these Helicopters at the Reagan Ranch during Daylight so no one sees them )

Its so obvious only a ape like Neo con would deny it, now only hillary can save us.
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|5839|Sweden

stryyker wrote:

your retarded right?
and youre american, right?
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6011

spacepelle wrote:

stryyker wrote:

your retarded right?
and youre american, right?
he probebly is whats your point ?
twood375
Member
+16|5822|Washington, D.C.
Wow thats really interesting- i gotta watch the second half later
Thanks for the post!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard