stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6736|California

sounds scary, no?

well more along the lines of the military, Marines to be exact. i signed up today for a scholarship to the ROTC program, which is going to be a blast. for those of you who dont know what it is, its a military school where you get training in the field in various specialties, and then you graduate with the rank of 2nd Lt. that kicks ass. i will then be attending the Marine Corps Scout Sniper school out of Camp Pendleton, CA (ive known an instructor for 5 years and never known it ). im really excited, granted its still 2 years away, i cant wait, a good education and a chance to serve my country, its nice.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6709
cooooooooooool
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6771
Boo... purchase a tie-die shirt... war is bad peace all the way
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6736|California

lol hippies

i use them for target practice
jord
+2,382|6694|The North, beyond the wall.
straight to 2nd lt?thats a bit GOOD.
Squig2510
+0|6707
hope you're not too trigger happy
Encoded
The bf2s eunuch
+11|6732
another green commissioned officer....congrats...study hard and do good.

p.s. warrant officers are sexy
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6712|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
make sure you dont teamkill.....
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6664
jesus arent you a bit young to sign up for the army? *shakes head* If you really considered it carefully and are still happy with it - congrats. however so many teenagers run into this without even thinking carefully and believing that it is a great way to serve there country (not only in the US)... well just be careful
Psychosis
+1|6664|Virginia
Excited now, holding on for dear life later. Have fun at the Snipers Academy. I dont envy you there.

If I ever were to attempt the military, it would be Marines... but until WW3 breaks out, you can find me right here in the relative safety of my own bedroom, (or likewise). Killing in reality just isnt as glorious as games and historians make it out to be... you dont even get your own orchestra to play dramatic music in the background .

Darn, I just ruining the serious tone of that post.
Mackaronen
+18|6653|Uppland, Sweden
I envy you, a bit at least! Be careful! And have fun!
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6695|Broadlands, VA
WHORAH!

You Go, Stryker!  Now just don't let the uniform and all go to your head.  Keep your eyes on the target, study well and stay away from the nasty stuff.

Above remember: Train for War - Pray for Peace.  Battle is glamerous only to those who have never been in it.
USMCkilla
+16|6778|South Carolina
Good to hear you are joining up.  I myself am a US Marine.  A few things you have said dont make any sense to me though.  If this is two years away from you that means you are in high school correct?  In order to be enrolled in the reserve officer's training course you have to be already in college.  Also in order to be a scout sniper in the Marine Corps or even attend the school you have to be a Enlisted Marine, officers can not be snipers nor attend the school. Maybe I have misunderstood what you have written but so far you are not making any sense to me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard