E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6684|UK
Why are people so goddamn stupid these days?

Why are their fingers glued to the punish button.

WHY WHEN THEY SEE

E7IX3R [Z-10] GUY1
E7IX3R [Z-10] GUY2
E7IX3R [Z-10] GUY3
E7IX3R [Z-10] GUY4
E7IX3R [Z-10] GUY5
E7XI3R [TEAM KILLS] IDIOT1
E7XI3R [TEAM KILLS] IDIOT 2

DO THEY PUNISH AND HAVE ME KICKED FROM SERVER?!!

FUCK YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCKS FUCK OFF

Why do you run infront of my car when you see me coming towards you VERY FAST.

WHY DO YOU PUNISH ME FOR YOUR OWN STUPIDITY.

WHY DO YOU, MR NOOB DRIVE OFF IN A EMPTY CAR/FLY OFF IN AN EMPTY CHOPPER/DRIVE OFF IN AN EMPTY BOAT AFTER HEARING

HEY, I NEED A RIDE
HEY, I NEED A RIDE
HEY, I NEED A RIDE
HEY, I NEED A RIDE
HEY, I NEED A RIDE

Blocked for 31(s)
STOP YACKING AND GET OFF THE NET.

Negative
Negative
Negative
Negative

ST..STO....ST...STOP YACKING AND GET OFF THE NET
Blocked for 30(s)
Blocked for 29(s)
Blocked for 28(s)
Blocked for 27(s)

WHY DO YOU INSIST ON LEARNING TO FLY ON A FULL 64 PLAYER SERVER?

WHY THE FUCK HAS THE PATCH MADE WAKE 2007 SO UNBELIVABLY UNBALANCED??

WHY THE FUCK ARE SQUAD LEADERS HAVING TO GET IN A JET AND BAILING OUT WHEN REACHING THE ISLAND JUST SO THE SQUAD CAN SPAWN ON HIM, ONLY TO GET KILLED BY THE CHOPPER?

WHY THE FUCK DO I HATE THIS GAME SO MUCH?!

WHY THE FUCK DO I KEEP COMING BACK TO IT, DAY AFTER DAY?

</rant>

It's 7:05am.

I've not slept.

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-02-21 23:41:18)

ilyandor
+31|6684|Phoenix, AZ
STICKY this in the FEATURED SECTION, please, ADMIN MOD chuey PLEASE!!! this is sooooooo true/gay/sad/true.
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6651|Lancaster Ohio, USA
Wow...well I hope ya feel better after getting that out...I know what ya mean...I've had to deal with the vast majority of that...so all I can say is I've been there too...hope ya got some sleep...my advice...take two shots of whisky and try it again tomorrow...
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6727|Peoria, Illinois
There's this new revolutionary idea called "find a server with punish disabled".

Here's one for reference: ZPG Meatgrinder Ranked 70.86.130.170:16567

http://www.zeropointgames.com/ For all intents and purposes, ZPG is not a clan.
_oO.WasTeD.TimE.Oo_
+-1|6719|England
the blue dots on your map are your team mates.
ilyandor
+31|6684|Phoenix, AZ

_oO.WasTeD.TimE.Oo_ wrote:

the blue dots on your map are your team mates.
tell that to the noobs that a)fly solo b)drive solo c)jump in front of you.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6726|Michigan
Ok then.
Minus the cuss words this is a good rant.
I just got finnished at Ghost Towne and our commander was sitting in the SAS stinger site. This would'nt be a big deal but both attack choppers were taken by the spetz and they would blow me up as I tried to cross the bridge. This is in plain f-ing sight for the stinger missle and the f-ing commander was commanding and not shooting. I told him like 5 times to either shoot the helos down or get out of the stinger so I could give her a go. It costs me a few teamkills and a kick but I made my own game up and called it "Headshot your Commander" it was fun for a while!!!
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6696
flying the jet to the mainland on wake is pretty much the only way to make landfall against a good team. And if the squad leader/members know what theyre doing it can be very effective. Just chill and wait for it to respawn.

But yeah the rest of that stuff is goddamn annoying. Like when the gunner who just made 30 kills flying with me punishes me when he jumps out while im going 300 kph and maneuvering. Good thinking.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6661|NT, like Mick Dundee

Wake is unplayable now... I find myself playing SF more and more now. Good fun.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6785|Singapore

Someone sounds pissed?

Hehe. Wake and CS are insane unless you've got an extremely good pilot on your team who's already adapted to the AA.

Out of topic but I got a new killstreak of 43 as a USMC pilot on wake *licks my plane* there you go baby, do daddy pround. Conversationally, 90% of the kills were from AA stations. I had to land a few times to repair, but hell. The job gets done, I get my kill streak, I'm happy, AA wh0res are still sad fucks who whine.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6669|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
E7IX3R, Im confused. What exactly are you trying to say ol chap?
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6736|United States
E7IX3R, I know EXACTLY what your talking about.  I feel ya, man.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6701|Antarctica

E7IX3R wrote:

WHY THE FUCK ARE SQUAD LEADERS HAVING TO GET IN A JET AND BAILING OUT WHEN REACHING THE ISLAND JUST SO THE SQUAD CAN SPAWN ON HIM, ONLY TO GET KILLED BY THE CHOPPER?
LOL, maybe because getting to the airfield as a SL is the BEST wake tactic for USMC?
FromTheAshes
+53|6700
ooorah
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6636|Manchester UK
calm down or ill call the men in the white coats
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6726|Beerville, USA
The problem with any map the US has a carrier on is that everyone on US is so god dammed worried about flying that they just run around on the carrier fighting over Vehicles and AA guns.  I don't know how many times I've made land, found a hide spot just off a flag, and then typed "JOIN ALPHA SQUAD< SPAWN ON ME".  Then to my amazement, nobody does so I cap the flag myself.  Now I'm thinking okay people will spawn here and we can start our land fight inward, but HELL NO, everybody is still back on the carrier worried to death that they aren't going to get to fly the damned cobra 300 meters off the carrier only to be shot down by AA or a J-10.
FrEaK
+1|6778|Finland

E7IX3R wrote:

Why are people so goddamn stupid these days?

Why are their fingers glued to the punish button.

WHY WHEN THEY SEE

E7IX3R [Z-10] GUY1
E7IX3R [Z-10] GUY2
E7IX3R [Z-10] GUY3
E7IX3R [Z-10] GUY4
E7IX3R [Z-10] GUY5
E7XI3R [TEAM KILLS] IDIOT1
E7XI3R [TEAM KILLS] IDIOT 2

DO THEY PUNISH AND HAVE ME KICKED FROM SERVER?!!

FUCK YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCKS FUCK OFF

Why do you run infront of my car when you see me coming towards you VERY FAST.

WHY DO YOU PUNISH ME FOR YOUR OWN STUPIDITY.

WHY DO YOU, MR NOOB DRIVE OFF IN A EMPTY CAR/FLY OFF IN AN EMPTY CHOPPER/DRIVE OFF IN AN EMPTY BOAT AFTER HEARING

HEY, I NEED A RIDE
HEY, I NEED A RIDE
HEY, I NEED A RIDE
HEY, I NEED A RIDE
HEY, I NEED A RIDE

Blocked for 31(s)
STOP YACKING AND GET OFF THE NET.

Negative
Negative
Negative
Negative

ST..STO....ST...STOP YACKING AND GET OFF THE NET
Blocked for 30(s)
Blocked for 29(s)
Blocked for 28(s)
Blocked for 27(s)

WHY DO YOU INSIST ON LEARNING TO FLY ON A FULL 64 PLAYER SERVER?

WHY THE FUCK HAS THE PATCH MADE WAKE 2007 SO UNBELIVABLY UNBALANCED??

WHY THE FUCK DO I HATE THIS GAME SO MUCH?!

WHY THE FUCK DO I KEEP COMING BACK TO IT, DAY AFTER DAY?

</rant>

It's 7:05am.

I've not slept.
Noob stop crying and quit playing the game
Ryan
+1,230|6839|Alberta, Canada

this is so dumb.

ilyandor, its Chuy, not Chuey lol. Chewy!
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6675
The whole punish system is an annoying failure . I wish the would nuke the whole idea . Having someone punish you for thier stupidity is more annoying then getting TK'ed yourself .

Anyhow this thread whould be called "WHY THE FUCK" loz .

In answer to one of your questions - People need to fly jets and bail on Wake because now the AAA is too strong . It's about the only way to get on the friggin Island . Cept for going for a long , long swim . Enjoy .
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6675

Husker~ifh~ wrote:

The problem with any map the US has a carrier on is that everyone on US is so god dammed worried about flying that they just run around on the carrier fighting over Vehicles and AA guns.  I don't know how many times I've made land, found a hide spot just off a flag, and then typed "JOIN ALPHA SQUAD< SPAWN ON ME".  Then to my amazement, nobody does so I cap the flag myself.  Now I'm thinking okay people will spawn here and we can start our land fight inward, but HELL NO, everybody is still back on the carrier worried to death that they aren't going to get to fly the damned cobra 300 meters off the carrier only to be shot down by AA or a J-10.
lol i think Ive been in this situtation only about 3000 times . Makes me want to hate humans .
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6696
I can count on one hand how many times I've been somewhere important, called for people to spawn on me and actually had someone do it.  It's pathetic.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6716|California

best.rant.ever
Sc(x)pe
+0|6684
Want some cheese with that whine?
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6690|Howell, Mi USA
Don't forget about the stupid morons that run over your mine and then punish u because there a stupid fuck.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Mike_J
+68|6665
ya i've been in the same position several times.  in fact, the other night i was playin in daqing oil fields and was bombing in the f-15.  my squad leader was alone trying to cap a flag near our main base by himself and typed a messege saying there were 3 tanks trying to find him and he needed help.  me, trying to be a helpful person flew over there and saw at least 5 open squares (*drools*) and bombed them all.  got 8 kills on that one run and unfortunately killed my squad leader as well.  being an asshat, he punished.  i chewed  him out and stuff but couldn't get a rational response from him.  you guys know how it it...same old same old.

i see there's all this complaining about wake being unplayable now.  lol.  i was pissed at the aa for a couple days too until i read a guys advice in one of the topics here on new jet tactics.  obviously many of you haven't read it, which is good for me of course.  i happen to find jets more enjoyable now and just as easy to dodge aa before the patch.  as long as many of you don't read it, i should be able to dominate the skies for the most part now, even though i'm practically a novice pilot.  lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard