GreySpear
+3|6757|Baltimore, MD
I am sure it is for balance purposes, but does anyone else think that the P90's rate of fire is a tad bit low? I mean its supposed to have a high RoF with little stopping power. Not a complaint or anything, just an observation...
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6826|Marathon, Florida Keys
P90 From counterstrike source, made by me

http://media.putfile.com/p90_0001

Alot different from bf2
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

i fucking hate that gun, 25 rounds into a support dude just to be oneshotted by his PKM good job DICE
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6705
Yeah it shoots too slow needs be like 3X faster, what map is  that in CSS? I only tried it when the beta came out for HL2 and stopped playing that map looks nice.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6689|Colorado
I like it but think the damage rates need to move up one from the 6 hits unarmored /8 hits armored , to a more respectable 5 hits un / 7 armor. That to me would fix it.

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Yeah it shoots too slow needs be like 3X faster, what map is  that in CSS? I only tried it when the beta came out for HL2 and stopped playing that map looks nice.
newest map in CS source: Militia
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6705
So thats a remade version of the Militia in orignal CS or is it brand new?

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

I guess its based of the CS1.6 map
Psychosis
+1|6665|Virginia
Actually, the P90 is superior on most fronts. On single shot, its as accurate as a M4 Carbine, just with a shorter effective range, and on full auto it can pull 900 rpm, (300 more than ingame). The SS190 5.7X28 travels at just over 2300 feet per second and is capable of penetrating level 2 body armor, or level 3A if it doesnt impact the protective plating. Although the bullet is small and fairly slow, its designed to tumble, and will do so after going through about two inches of soft tissue.

To sum it up, its armor piercing, does as much damage as a hollow point even after going through the armor and is very accurate out to 200 meters while in semi-auto. In full auto, it fires fast enough that its almost impossible to squeeze off a single round. Its small design allows it to be very quick to shoulder and aim.

If not for balance purposes, the FN P90 would PWN the game.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6736|Melbourne, Australia
lol i was playing dalien plant as china we had the u.s back to there carrier.. while me my friend and some other teamate was waiting on the dock for boats or blackhawcksi noticed this guy had a p90 i jumped around infront of him and beged him to fire it  he did and i told him i needed to change my pants   den later on i found 1 on the ground ooowee baby .. never got to test it in action but damn der cool
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6710
I have gotten used to the P90, I can own with it. It is accurate enough to keep you alive. If you think you are dead meat in a fight just keep firing, and 8 of those 50 bullets are bound to hit ......

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-02-18 22:00:54)

kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6860|Bryan/College Station, TX
I like the accuracy of the new P90. I like being able to shoot people at decent ranges in single shot.
I only wish the damg. was at least matched with a pistol so that 5 shots would kill a full health person. It claims it's 19 damg on Wiki. Not sure if it is or not. I could hope for 20 or even 21.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
littlemikey
+1|6727|Adelaide, Australia
agreed. It is a P-90 for god's sake, make it as good as cs! there arent balance issues on there.
Defiance
+438|6688

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

I guess its based of the CS1.6 map
Militia was around long before 1.6...tisk tisk.

Anyways, the P90's RoF doesn't because consider what happens in CSS with it's RoF there. I've jumped on a CSS server, grabbed a P90 and didnt die for 6 rounds. 18-0 with one gun. 24-4 the next map. Youcan just spray hot lead. Then again, me=Cal-M/I Baby

But, I've used it in BF2 and it's a good enough gun.

What I hate is the MP7...

littlemikey wrote:

agreed. It is a P-90 for god's sake, make it as good as cs! there arent balance issues on there.
I guess you don't play much CSS?

Last edited by Defiance (2006-02-19 02:17:56)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6682|NT, like Mick Dundee

I like the MP7, it is accurate enough for me, cant wait for my next rank so I can get the P90...

I think all the SMGs should do more damage than the pistols, there wouldn't be any balance issues with that...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
smokingun
+2|6713|Houston, Texas
P90 is almost like a MP7, it works good in close quarters, but its more powerful than the Mp7. P90 overpowered i think, its no good killing people far away. Also the P90 is alittle slower in BF2 than CSS in my propective.
heres a video i made to show how the P90 doesn't work faraway but does work closer and the difference of the BF2 P90 to the CSS one. http://media.putfile.com/BF2-P90-showcase
Swainy
+1|6669|UK, England
FarCry's P90 is on steroids, fires faster then the CS P90, great gun.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6775|Brixham, UK
p90 in PDZ for the win
PheloniusRM
+8|6715|Mission Viejo, CA
BTW; is the p90 counting as an assault rifle for kills? I have gotten a few kills with it and my submachine gun scores are not moving.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard