DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

13urnzz wrote:

ten bucks? is bf3 any good (ten dollars worth)?

nevermind, i don't want to install origin.
the offer isn't on anymore anyways
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6517
I found it on a liquidation sale for $10 anyway. Worst fucking game i've played in ages. Browses and launches from a browser, can't bind my mouse wheel. That's more than enough for me to declare it a steaming pile of shit.

Oh yeah, origin... /me holds back vomit

Don't even get me started on the MW-esque community obliterating overpriced map packs.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6688|Riva, MD

pirana6 wrote:

I understand the idea that when sales slow they'll put it for less money. But the whole idea of releasing DLC that costs as much as a game?! Fuck that. It originally started way back when they would take forever to make DLC and it was worthwhile to buy it a year or whenever after the game was released but now they purposefully withhold content just to have something to sell later and make more money. If it was stupid clothing or something that would add to the game slightly (or at least not detract if you didn't buy it) then fine but it's to the point where you get completely left behind if you don't buy it.
I don't feel like it's required to have that stuff at all.  I'm missing out on some remade BF2 maps I would really like to play as well as trying out some of the new vehicles on some those maps but fuck getting a bunch of unlocks for free, that takes the challenge out of the game.  The only place I really felt behind from not having any unlocks was with vehicles and once you unlock the first three different attachments for a vehicle by grinding it for a round or two, it usually becomes much more playable to the point where it doesn't feel like you're on uneven ground with other players.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6446|Foothills of S. Carolina

Just picked up the premium edition on Ebay for 38.50 with shipping.... beats 59.99 plus shipping....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard