eusgen
Nugget
+402|6802|Jupiter
This game and its amazing soflam lockons make me rage, and the inability to destroy them finishes me off.

oh and lets not forget the silent javelins which just hit you with no warning, gawsh.

Last edited by eusgen (2012-01-29 09:40:44)

gurdeep
­
+812|4765|proll­y
>soflam
>difficult to destroy

pick 1
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6802|Jupiter
pick 2
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

kill soflam with a javelin, the one thing it can kill with one hit
gurdeep
­
+812|4765|proll­y

jsnipy wrote:

kill soflam with a javelin, the one thing it can kill with one hit
o_0
gurdeep
­
+812|4765|proll­y
what game are you guys on about here? obv not bf3
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5760|شمال
lol..i didn't even know it existed
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6681|UK

gurdeep wrote:

the soflam like the tugs and radio beacon is classed as a 'vehicle' so it can be targeted a soflam, all you gotta do is lock onto the opposing soflam with yours and then send your regards with a jav.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK

Beduin wrote:

lol..i didn't even know it existed
you dont know what your missing when you blast a loaded little bird out of sky with a jav
m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK

eusgen wrote:

This game and its amazing soflam lockons make me rage, and the inability to destroy them finishes me off.

oh and lets not forget the silent javelins which just hit you with no warning, gawsh.
use the ECM
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6802|Jupiter
so what your saying m3th is that my team failed to counter their soflam with a soflam, oh boy.
m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK
meF rools
gurdeep
­
+812|4765|proll­y

m3thod wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

the soflam like the tugs and radio beacon is classed as a 'vehicle' so it can be targeted a soflam, all you gotta do is lock onto the opposing soflam with yours and then send your regards with a jav.
i was talking about soflam being hard to destroy and jav being hard to kill with
m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK

eusgen wrote:

so what your saying m3th is that my team failed to counter their soflam with a soflam, oh boy.
thats the easiest way.

using explosive rounds that do a lot of splash damage (havok/viper) works well, but you gotta have a competant pilot that will take a nice avoidance route in order to get to it undetected.
m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK

gurdeep wrote:

m3thod wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

i was talking about soflam being hard to destroy and jav being hard to kill with
it can be a bitch to dystroy i know sisco was having problem locking into it after i had highlighted it with the citv but maybe thats a bug.  I had a to take a couple attacking runs in a jet before i took one out on caspian.

The only person that cant seem to kill shit with the jav is gs but he's a noob.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6353

m3thod wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

m3thod wrote:

it can be a bitch to dystroy i know sisco was having problem locking into it after i had highlighted it with the citv but maybe thats a bug.  I had a to take a couple attacking runs in a jet before i took one out on caspian.

The only person that cant seem to kill shit with the jav is gs but he's a noob.
Yeah, I get similar troubles when trying to lock it on with the Jav. Sometimes it just doesn´t recognize it as a target.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
eleven bravo
+1,399|5269|foggy bottom
get ready to be joined m3th
Tu Stultus Es
gurdeep
­
+812|4765|proll­y
ive never tried locking on to a soflam so idk. seems pretty easy to kill with tank or chopper
Christbane
+51|6245
they can be taken out with mavs from what I read  I have never tried it though.  same with eod bots and tugs
thepilot91
+64|6246|Åland!

Christbane wrote:

they can be taken out with mavs from what I read  I have never tried it though.  same with eod bots and tugs
not so sure, I've only taken out beacons and other MAVs with my own MAV (the lock on shoot thingy)
eleven bravo
+1,399|5269|foggy bottom
what does the eod bot do?
Tu Stultus Es
thepilot91
+64|6246|Åland!

eleven bravo wrote:

what does the eod bot do?
arms/disarms M-COMS , repair friendly vehicles, damages enemy vehicles and infatry (kill if they're unobservant enough )
m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK
repair your own vehicles and arm mcoms

destroy enemy vehicles/noobs
gurdeep
­
+812|4765|proll­y
aka jack shit
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

More fun than the Mav.

Which does jack shit but spot the enemy.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard