AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6469|A W S M F O X
Lol I remember d/l this vid.
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6699|Brunei Darussalam

Those were the days.... *sigh*
Damn those nubs, who whined to dice/ea/whatwever.
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5821|Fattest Country in the world.

Anybodykillz wrote:

Still gets me going.

thems the good old days
You really felt compelled to bump a topic 2 years old .
Longbow
+163|6652|Odessa, Ukraine
I miss BH and almighty GL
Oh, and 650m range on TVGM's
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6376|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
They keep humping the ground mummy! LOL, good times.
Anybodykillz
Ummm ... no.
+13|6446|beyond teh blinders

Zombie_Affair wrote:

Anybodykillz wrote:

Still gets me going.

thems the good old days
You really felt compelled to bump a topic 2 years old .
. . . .
yes, yes I did.
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5872
"will you remember me.."
yar i willz mister bf2 .
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6333

WOW, I can't believe it was ever like that. Now I see where the term dolphin diving comes from

T'was fuckin hilarious tbh. That one part where the MEC guy just stood there and fired one shot with the pistol and killed two guys makes me wonder...Was the pistol really powerful or something?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
i g
Banned
+876|5870|GA

fuck man why can't it still be that
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6765|San Antonio, Texas
I miss 1.12.

And 1.2 (?) with the sniper PKMs.
Longbow
+163|6652|Odessa, Ukraine

Im_Dooomed wrote:

T'was fuckin hilarious tbh. That one part where the MEC guy just stood there and fired one shot with the pistol and killed two guys makes me wonder...Was the pistol really powerful or something?
Nope, pistol wasnt changed since 1.02 (since I've been playing, dunno if they done anything in hotfix 1.01). The whole point was to show that in 1.12 LMG's were completely useless due to the fact that they were very innacurate - it was easier to kill someone with a pistol rather then an LMG.

Last edited by Longbow (2008-05-30 15:55:36)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6571|Area 51

Longbow wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Nope, pistol wasnt changed since 1.02 (since I've been playing, dunno if they done anything in hotfix 1.01). The whole point was to show that in 1.12 LMG's were completely useless due to the fact that they were very innacurate - it was easier to kill someone with a pistol rather then an LMG.
Exactly, you virtually had to be point blank with a LMG to kill someone back then and then still you missed half the time
t0mhank5
+319|6717|Surge
Ah, good times.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5967|Washington DC

Longbow wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

rofl I remember 1.01. They recalled it. In retrospect, at LEAST they recalled it... we were stuck with shitty 1.3 for like 4 months right?

And ya RDMC, I remember I'd go prone and just fire my LMG. You'd see tracers go nearly perpendicular to the barrel.

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-05-31 14:33:32)

Anybodykillz
Ummm ... no.
+13|6446|beyond teh blinders
There was a ridiculous heal bug back then too at some point, you would heal your self quite fast hax
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6329|New Haven, CT
Which is what he was also showing.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6292|eng
The only patches i've ever known were 1.3, 1.4 and 1.41. Been playing since Oct '06 I think, so no hopping madness for me.
#rekt
Fred[OZ75]
Jihad Jeep Driver
+19|6765|Perth, Western Australia
I still miss the death ships of the sky pre 1.21... ie the Blackhawk filled with engineers.

(only because I would like to put C4 on top of flag poles... 6 easy kills)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard