+2,444|5595

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I wish we had a Sonic here
sonic is terrible
CC-Marley
+407|6837

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Trying to log off of bf2s gives me:
The site you are looking for is down for a short while (maintenance in progress).
I get this sometimes as well. I believe it's adware. After a Norton scan it disappears.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6200|Roma
I never log off. What's the point?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX
Last day of work - 20th
World ends - 21st
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6333|Graz, Austria

Dilbert_X wrote:

Last day of work - 20th
World ends - 21st
The world only ends for descendants of the Mayas.
That means, stay away from Central America and you're safe.

Just watch out for any Australian Aboriginal doomsday prophecies...
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6663
I used iTunes 11 for the first time since updating a while ago. I tried to rename a song, and it renamed another song as well. I renamed that song back to what it originally was, and it renamed another, different song. Yikes.

What's a good alternative? Songbird?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Brasso
+1,549|6639

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

I used iTunes 11 for the first time since updating a while ago. I tried to rename a song, and it renamed another song as well. I renamed that song back to what it originally was, and it renamed another, different song. Yikes.

damn that sucks. i've taken to liking the new itunes. usually it breaks on me, but this one hasn't so far.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6702

13urnzz wrote:

R I P in piece Sega

up down left right A start
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6680|UK
iddqd
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6300|Washington St.
Winamp?

Personally I still use itunes/an ipod but I cannot wait for a strong replacement from Android/Google. There's a few out there already but they don't have the support.

edito: in reply to carnifex

Last edited by pirana6 (2012-12-17 15:58:52)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5595

idkfa
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6748|Toronto | Canada

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

musicbee. easily the best featured and most actively developed. ive seen tons of people request features to have them included in versions the very next day
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6333|Graz, Austria
cujo
chojin
lungdung
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6631|Little Bentcock
wingding
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4204|Oklahoma
Wanted to by 10,000 rounds of ammo but could only find 5,000 round packages.

USA PROBLEM.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6726|Riva, MD

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I wish we had a Sonic here
They have one in Edgewater and Bmore if you're willing to make a trip, lol.  Edgewater for you has gotta be like almost an hour away though
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6200|Roma

Extra Medium wrote:

Wanted to by 10,000 rounds of ammo but could only find 5,000 round packages.

USA PROBLEM.
buy*
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6726|Riva, MD
My hands are killing me, I was helping my uncle drill through concrete to put in mounts for the new $500 cover he bought for his pool so his grandkids don't fall in.

But I got $40 out of it and now he REALLY owes me that brake-bleeding job he said he was gonna do for me when I helped him move in.  That cover is also really nice-looking, way better than the shitty black one he had before that just kind of floated on top of the water instead of tightly stretching over it.  Can't wait to show off my handy-work at Christmas Eve over there

Probably more of a good thing but it sucks that my hands ache so much

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-12-19 15:57:43)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Wanted to by five cases of 10,000 rounds of Ruger ammo but could only find four cases of 5,000 round S&W packages.

USA PROBLEM.
buy*
fixed
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

I was going to post some things but I forgot what they were while I couldn't access the site.
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5468|Yeah, there :)
Still can't get myself together from Bratislava. And have to work tomorrow. Shit.
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

I can afford all the stuff in my Amazon cart but I have nowhere to put it unless I also buy another bookcase.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6200|Roma
Got bitten by a dog on the nose, wrestling it's chew toy when I was drunk.
It was a Chihuahua..
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

World's worst cup of chai tea. If you cleaned a toilet brush with an unwashed sock and wrung it into a glass of lukewarm dishwater, I don't think you could have a worse concoction.  It would have been banned in Nazi Germany, and Al Qaeda would charge me with crimes against humanity if I used it on my worst enemies.

I've tried to kill the aftertaste with five minutes of Listerine and several packets of salty soup crackers to no avail. I've filled the room with air sanitizer. None of it works. I can still SENSE the foul thing like a disturbance in the force. FWP: I might throw up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard