Roc18
`
+655|5791|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

gurdeep wrote:

how many hrs do i need to get that?
124,000 Assault points which isn't that much it's like the 6th or 7th assault unlock. And you need 70 kills with the F2000 to unlock the suppressor and 100 kills to get the IRNV.

Also it took me 6-7 hours of grinding with a friend on co-op to unlock the G3A3. It's the last co-op unlock.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-11-22 16:51:14)

Roc18
`
+655|5791|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

AussieReaper wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

I still can't believe they didn't patch the IRNV
That will be addressed in v 1.4, along with the brightness of flashlights.
oh
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4969|Dundee, Scotland.

Roc18 wrote:

I still can't believe they didn't patch the IRNV
they better not patch it until i get to play with it
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
Cool patch bro
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6475|Foothills of S. Carolina

I really like the part of the patch that makes you have 4 players to start a round and sets the idle kick time to 5 minutes with no way to adjust either setting.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
are those the anti-statpad measures?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6475|Foothills of S. Carolina

Spark wrote:

are those the anti-statpad measures?
I believe they are part of them.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys

Roc18 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oNpuB2QoDY

"Every time you patch a game, you FUCK IT UP EVEN MORE!"
more important to make shiny graphics to please all the kiddies than make a game that works. lol pitiful
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5485|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

6 man squads. 32 or 16 player teams.

32/6=5.33
16/6=2.67

Four works because it goes into shit evenly.
you forgot to count the commander
BVC
+325|6696

west-phoenix-az wrote:

• General performance and loading time improvements
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Going from one minute to ten minutes to load a map is not an "improvement", it is un-fucking-acceptable.  I did not pay good money for this bullshit.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

Well I did manage to play a good 3 or 4 rounds before it crashed during a map load as usual. But I think it's more of a fluke than a result of a fix.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6848|"Frisco"

Any one tried using the SOFLAM since the patch? It's like trying to move a camera encased in molasses with a pair of tweezers. RAGE.

Otherwise, no problems so far.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Even campaign froze for me last evening ... think Dice needs to make smaller patches that are easier to fix if something monumental goes wrong like with this one ...

Before patch
After patch

Dice is apparently working on a new patch to fix the previous ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6689|"The Empire"

Varegg wrote:

Dice is apparently working on a new patch to fix the previous ...
as usual....
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5685|SQUID
Why is the second CO-Op mission buggy as hell? Tried to complete it like 10 times with my friend and every fucking time alpha team just walks off into the mountains, resulting in no enemies spawning etc etc then when we finally got to the end of it somehow........they wouldnt get in the evac choppers.

So mad.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6149|'straya
Ah, now this is bring back memories of BF2 and other DICE games. The cycle of breaking different parts of the game in subsequent patches.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Finray wrote:

No, the "I have no skill and must use the most overpowered guns in the game because I'm fucking terrible" is that.
I agree and it should be nerfed, but I'm not about to attach RDS when everyone else is using IRNV...
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
still experiencing zero problems

load maps in 2-3 seconds

patch make zero difference G3 is nerferd, life is good.

DICE have turned a corner
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Patch fucked it up for me, game seems to be using much more resources. Maps take four times as long to load (like a minute now). FPS seems to have dropped abit. Connection/hitreg seems to be much worse. Still playable, just about, sometimes you'll want more than a minute for the map to load and then you'll get a bf3.exe error. Ah well, it was fun whilst it lasted.
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

after a pb update the dropping issue went away
gurdeep
­
+812|4756|proll­y

Mekstizzle wrote:

Patch fucked it up for me, game seems to be using much more resources. Maps take four times as long to load (like a minute now). FPS seems to have dropped abit. Connection/hitreg seems to be much worse. Still playable, just about, sometimes you'll want more than a minute for the map to load and then you'll get a bf3.exe error. Ah well, it was fun whilst it lasted.
owned
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
I fixed the loading map times, some bright spark on the battlelog forums said if you close battlelog after you've joined a server the loading is much quicker, the reason it's long now is because there's some stupid connection issue with battlelog and the game. I tried it and now my loading is 10-15 seconds, which is actually faster than pre-patch, so DICE continues to fix things whilst making hundreds of other problems, but it's ok.

FPS drop isn't that bad, AMD driver update compensates for DICE's ineptness, and turning off battlelog really helps. Still get the bf3.exe error from time to time, in terms of gameplay it's all rather the same.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
hi mek xoxo
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

6 man squads. 32 or 16 player teams.

32/6=5.33
16/6=2.67

Four works because it goes into shit evenly.
Amazingly, so does 8.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
assuming everyone wants to be in a squad

6 worked well and 8 would suffice I suppose. 4 is just stupid though. Oh hey look theres 5 of us on a server, well i guess thats me on my own, again...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard