NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6334|Atlanta, Georgia
Chuy Edit #2: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se … /BF3S-com/

US East Coast Server is a go. Just waiting to get it ordered.

PLEASE PARTAKE IN THESE POLLS

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=144410
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=144411

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NO donations needed

Chuy is a brilliant man and managed to get the server with. So no need to send anymore money. Those of you that did will have it returned to you.

Last edited by NeXuS (2011-11-03 07:46:17)

Sturgeon
+488|4934|Flintshire
64 player servers are aids, 40 is a decent size
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
Doesn't matter to me what size really. I just wanna really push for a BF3s community Group to really play and have some fun. Twas easy with BF2 Why not BF3?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock

Sturgeon wrote:

64 player servers are aids, 40 is a decent size
Our server that is run by the AU guys is 64. perfect.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
4 more donations and we can get the shit.
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
>2011
>Not having a bf3s server

ISH

I'm in for $10 a month.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6664|UK
if its located in the US then eff off
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

m3thod wrote:

Why don't EU players follow in our foot steps and get a server dedicated to you chaps? It would be the smart thing to do... 

x2 servers = x2 traffic to Bf3s.com
Roc18
`
If you make it 32 man it has to be Rush otherwise 64 player conquest please.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6598|Greenwood, IN
I personally want a 32 man rush server with a couple conquest.  I don't like conquest as much as I use to.  I was thinking a server on the west coast.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

Naturn wrote:

I personally want a 32 man rush server with a couple conquest.  I don't like conquest as much as I use to.  I was thinking a server on the west coast.
Chicago seems to be the best choice. Even if EU players did want to visit their ping wouldnt be raped by west coast servers.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6598|Greenwood, IN

NeXuS wrote:

Naturn wrote:

Chicago seems to be the best choice. Even if EU players did want to visit their ping wouldnt be raped by west coast servers.
But I was think of the AU players as well.  Unless you don't care about that bunch?
Roc18
`

m3thod wrote:

If we can find a server in the middle of the atlantic ocean then EU and US players can participate in the same server with no lag problems.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-11-01 18:09:00)

NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

Roc18 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

If we can find a server in the middle of the atlantic ocean then EU and US players can participate in the same server with no lag problems.
Can't we just hack a sattelite that rotates around the earth giving variable ping?
Roc18
`

NeXuS wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Can't we just hack a sattelite that rotates around the earth giving variable ping?
PRAHLY
Adams_BJ

NeXuS wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Why don't EU players follow in our foot steps and get a server dedicated to you chaps? It would be the smart thing to do... 

x2 servers = x2 traffic to Bf3s.com

Naturn wrote:

NeXuS wrote:

Naturn wrote:

But I was think of the AU players as well.  Unless you don't care about that bunch?
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=144345

we had it first bitches
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6598|Greenwood, IN
Alright, then we can just worry about the US.  I'd rather put one in Chicago anyways.(200 Miles away.)
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
Well shit. I never go in there anyways. I guess the Aussie bunch has it figured out. So lets just create it for the US players and EU if they ping good enough.
Adams_BJ

NeXuS wrote:

Well shit. I never go in there anyways. I guess the Aussie bunch has it figured out. So lets just create it for the US players and EU if they ping good enough.
TBH it should be fine. Chuyskywalker and one of his clanmates scww or something like that played with us the night we opened the server. He did fine surprisingly.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6598|Greenwood, IN

Adams_BJ wrote:

NeXuS wrote:

TBH it should be fine. Chuyskywalker and one of his clanmates scww or something like that played with us the night we opened the server. He did fine surprisingly.
The funny thing is I was playing on a german server on the xbox and it was like I was playing on a server in the US.  I thought it was just luck that it ran that good.  Maybe Dice did good on the netcode or something?(Speaking out my ass on this one.)
Adams_BJ

Naturn wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

NeXuS wrote:

The funny thing is I was playing on a german server on the xbox and it was like I was playing on a server in the US.  I thought it was just luck that it ran that good.  Maybe Dice did good on the netcode or something?(Speaking out my ass on this one.)
Most likely, I can't say what chuy was experiencing, but he was killing people fine, flying relatively well (the game was a few days old so we just laughed when he crashed into a flag) and he didn't seem to be trailing behind us AU guys, he was always in the thick of it.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

Adams_BJ wrote:

Naturn wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Most likely, I can't say what chuy was experiencing, but he was killing people fine, flying relatively well (the game was a few days old so we just laughed when he crashed into a flag) and he didn't seem to be trailing behind us AU guys, he was always in the thick of it.
can you relay server info?
Adams_BJ

NeXuS wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Naturn wrote:

can you relay server info?
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … .23:21300/
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

Adams_BJ wrote:

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/
Check out the top 10 players.

:noice:
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Adams_BJ

AussieReaper wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/
Check out the top 10 players.

:noice:
Do you know how the score gets calculated?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard