Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|5040|The darkside of Denver

FloppY_ wrote:

Vinewood
Caucasian
Lush colourfull graphics

TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES

Return to the LA part of San Andreas it seems... <3
Caucasian

I dunno, never really showed the protagonist... Although, there was what appeared to be gameplay of a man running from the PD and he was African American....
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|4826|Amsterdam‫
i think it is the old/middle-age guy, you see him in the red overalls with the ak and ones only his face

Last edited by menzo (2011-11-02 09:10:31)

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+350|5097|Riva, MD
Yeah, the narrator sounds a lot like a black guy that's not completely believable at talking like a white guy tbh
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|4918|Long Island, New York

SonderKommando wrote:

Although, there was what appeared to be gameplay of a man running from the PD and he was African American....
Nah, that's just another thing that happens in LA every day.

I like how floppy's excited that the guy might be white. lol racist

Last edited by Poseidon (2011-11-02 09:11:01)

FloppY_
­
+1,010|4666|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Poseidon wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Although, there was what appeared to be gameplay of a man running from the PD and he was African American....
Nah, that's just another thing that happens in LA every day.

I like how floppy's excited that the guy might be white. lol racist
For the last fucking time.. I AM NOT RACIST!

It's just that in the past 3 GTA's they've used race as a storytelling gimmick...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|4826|Amsterdam‫
i think it is the entire san andreas area. it has mountains

https://i.imgur.com/N1UCo.jpg

Last edited by menzo (2011-11-02 09:15:52)

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|4918|Long Island, New York

FloppY_ wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Although, there was what appeared to be gameplay of a man running from the PD and he was African American....
Nah, that's just another thing that happens in LA every day.

I like how floppy's excited that the guy might be white. lol racist
For the last fucking time.. I AM NOT RACIST!

It's just that in the past 3 GTA's they've used race as a storytelling gimmick...
and so why would that suddenly change when the guy if the guy is white in an area like LA?

you're so obviously racist it's almost funny
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|4826|Amsterdam‫
here is the old guy again, with san Andreas plates

https://i.imgur.com/2vEOV.jpg
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Stimey
­
+786|4500|Ontario | Canada
I'm so happy right now
­
­
­
­
­
­
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|4945|Area 51
Guess I'm the only one that thought...meh?
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|4769
Looks like planes, working out, drug dealers and off roading may return in this one.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+350|5097|Riva, MD

menzo wrote:

i think it is the entire san andreas area. it has mountains

TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES
Well one other thing is that it might be the border area so that San Andreas is actually a part of a continent now(unlike any previous game) instead of just LS/SF/LV all being islands separated by bridges in the middle of the United States of somewhere inbetween the Atlantic and Pacific ocean

Then again, it could just as well be the border for transitioning to one of the other two(or more ) cities since planes are back.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-11-02 09:23:30)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|4918|Long Island, New York

RDMC wrote:

Guess I'm the only one that thought...meh?
just a teaser. GTA IV teaser didn't exactly show much either
Spidery_Yoda
UWRyj5cHIQA
+397|4650
I doubt there is more than one city, too much work is required to make them at the modern level of detail.

I do really like the way there is countryside around the city though. And planes. Looks good.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|4666|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Image dump
TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES

Los Santos confirmed
Multiple types of aeroplanes shown
Open landscapes shown
I am excited!

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-11-02 09:28:02)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|4826|Amsterdam‫
i love how the colour is not grey
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|4945|Area 51

Poseidon wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Guess I'm the only one that thought...meh?
just a teaser. GTA IV teaser didn't exactly show much either
Fair enough.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|4918|Long Island, New York
How the fuck are they going to get this shit onto current gen consoles.
Stimey
­
+786|4500|Ontario | Canada
holy fuck I want this game to come out so bad now.
next half year is gonna be torture.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Stimey
­
+786|4500|Ontario | Canada
­
­
­
­
­
­
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+350|5097|Riva, MD

Poseidon wrote:

How the fuck are they going to get this shit onto current gen consoles.
Same way they always do for new games that accidentally become too advanced for consoles, dumb the graphics down to shit

Plus like I said, the 360(weakest link in storage space/hardware in general and most popular non-Wii platform) has an extra GB of space available for developers to use on their DVDs now so there can be more area/features on the 360 and therefore every other platform
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|4826|Amsterdam‫
classic GTA

https://i41.tinypic.com/3011y4o.jpg
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,974|4854|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I wants it. Nownownownow!

https://arch.413chan.net/Randy_Marsh_Jizz-(n1297311504658).jpg
Stimey
­
+786|4500|Ontario | Canada
A lot of people are saying its an aged Tommy/Claude

I'm hesitant however cause I remember somewhere saying they retconned from GTA4 on...
­
­
­
­
­
­
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|4918|Long Island, New York
Did anyone catch the postal truck passing by as the guy puts up the foreclosure sign? The company name was "Postal" and it said "We'll try hard not to lose it" or something similar

Classic GTA. I'm sure with the economy and the protests as of late, you will see quite a bit of commentary/parody on the state of the world right now.

Also, don't expect it till at least Holiday/late 2012. The GTA IV teaser was released in March 2007, game didn't come out until April 2008.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard