lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/sma … 48241.html

A drunk, illegal alien with prior arrests and NO drivers license runs down and kills a man in a small Mass. town, AND NOW, the people of Mass. want something done about illegal immigration.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
so him being an illegal immigrant had everything to do with his alcoholism and drunk driving? ok.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Cybargs wrote:

so him being an illegal immigrant had everything to do with his alcoholism and drunk driving? ok.
Nope, it had everything to do with him being in the country illegally conducting illegal activity.............again.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS
So I suppose it'd have been OK if he was legal.

Or it's because legal immigrants/natural citizens never do this sort of thing.

Such a bullshit excuse for a thread.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Spark wrote:

nope not ok, but if this illegal wasn't here committing crimes, then there would be one less criminal here right?. Now multiply that by all the illegals committing crimes that haven't been caught, and those that have been caught and are in our jails right now. I won't even get into the FACT that being here illegally is already a fuckin crime.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

Spark wrote:

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Jay wrote:

Spark wrote:

nope not ok, but if this illegal wasn't here committing crimes, then there would be one less criminal here right?. Now multiply that by all the illegals committing crimes that haven't been caught, and those that have been caught and are in our jails right now. I won't even get into the FACT that being here illegally is already a fuckin crime.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
More nanny statism from lowing. So cute.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Jay wrote:

More nanny statism from lowing. So cute.
anything, except telling me I am wrong with a reason why I am wrong huh Jay? go figure.

Why don't you run along and go play in EE..  Maybe rate the girl above you, or what are you doing right now, threads?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney
The premise of this thread is really not doing your reputation around here much good. You're drawing a pretty long bow to be trying to tie illegal aliens with illegal activity - the two are mutually exclusive. All it does is show your own prejudice.

Not meaning to single you out, it's just the way it comes across.

Just saying.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5912|...

http://newmexicoindependent.com/71234/l … -immigrant

Antonio Diaz Chacon, 23, who gained national headlines for chasing down a kidnapper to save a six-year old girl in Albuquerque last week, told the media that he is an illegal immigrant.

“He thinks this happened for a reason,” said his wife, Martha. She is a U.S. citizen, but Diaz Chacon said that he gave up on attempts to get citizenship because it was too expensive. Diaz Chacon is from Chihuahua, Mexico, and has been living in Albuquerque for four years.

Diaz Chacon overheard a neighbor yelling at a man to let go of a six-year old girl on the night of August 15. He then saw the man push the girl into a van. As his wife called 911, he followed the van for about 15 minutes in his truck before the van crashed. The man, Philip Garcia, 29, ran off, while Diaz Chacon got the little girl.

Mayor Richard Barry of Albuquerque presented Diaz Chacon with a certificate Friday and declared the day in his honor.
What about all the illegal aliens that have saved a life?

Pretty sure it probably evens out...just like the rest of the population.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
But but Mexicans are dirty. They refuse to speak our language. They took ur jerbs!
-Frederick Bastiat
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6541|Texas - Bigger than France
Hey, there's rules regarding breaking the law if you are illegal.

Shocking, I know.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5977|Blue Mountain State

Jay wrote:

But but Mexicans are dirty. They refuse to speak our language. They took ur jerbs!
Just the illegal ones.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Pug
The process is as follows:
1) Serves sentence for crime
2) Immediate deportation
3) If returns, 25 years
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Pug wrote:

The process is as follows:
1) Serves sentence for crime
2) Immediate deportation
3) If returns, 25 years
No, if returns, you deport him again. Kinda counterproductive to put someone in jail for illegal overstay.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
shoot them in the middle of its face
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jaekus
+957|5177|Sydney

tuckergustav wrote:

http://newmexicoindependent.com/71234/local-hero-antonio-diaz-chacon-says-hes-an-illegal-immigrant

Antonio Diaz Chacon, 23, who gained national headlines for chasing down a kidnapper to save a six-year old girl in Albuquerque last week, told the media that he is an illegal immigrant.

“He thinks this happened for a reason,” said his wife, Martha. She is a U.S. citizen, but Diaz Chacon said that he gave up on attempts to get citizenship because it was too expensive. Diaz Chacon is from Chihuahua, Mexico, and has been living in Albuquerque for four years.

Diaz Chacon overheard a neighbor yelling at a man to let go of a six-year old girl on the night of August 15. He then saw the man push the girl into a van. As his wife called 911, he followed the van for about 15 minutes in his truck before the van crashed. The man, Philip Garcia, 29, ran off, while Diaz Chacon got the little girl.

Mayor Richard Barry of Albuquerque presented Diaz Chacon with a certificate Friday and declared the day in his honor.

Indeed... shows the two issues cannot be tied together as it really does come down to the individual.

edit: that guy is a hero btw.

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-09-30 07:49:31)

Pug
Also, some countries has treaties which allow immediate deportation to foreign authorities for specific crimes.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

lowing wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/small-town-crash-sparks-calls-illegal-immigration-crackdown-164248241.html

A drunk, illegal alien with prior arrests and NO drivers license runs down and kills a man in a small Mass. town, AND NOW, the people of Mass. want something done about illegal immigration.
Was he driving a UFO? did they recover said UFO from the alien?
Jaekus
+957|5177|Sydney
Umm, what?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

Never mind, I'll go back to posting in the rate the girl thread. I forgot you can only be posting in a nonsense thread in dst or a nonsense thread in EE.
Jaekus
+957|5177|Sydney
Oh, forgive me. I missed that subtlety
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Jaekus wrote:

The premise of this thread is really not doing your reputation around here much good. You're drawing a pretty long bow to be trying to tie illegal aliens with illegal activity - the two are mutually exclusive. All it does is show your own prejudice.

Not meaning to single you out, it's just the way it comes across.

Just saying.
How so, illegal immigration onto itself is an illegal activity. Is it really that hard to tie the 2 together? Illegal aliens and illegal activity?

and yes, I am prejudice against anyone that comes here illegally, and lowers the bar for what a job is worth in our country by having an unfair advantage by being able to NOT pay any taxes. I know you want to make this a race related issue, and me a racist. It is a common theme when you don't have any real argument in championing illegal immigration, but the fact is, I do not care what race they are, like everything else I care about the actions of people. If they were white blonde haired vikings from Scandinavia, my opinion would still be the same.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

tuckergustav wrote:

http://newmexicoindependent.com/71234/local-hero-antonio-diaz-chacon-says-hes-an-illegal-immigrant

We have prisons full of illegal aliens that says no, we do not have as many heroes as we do criminals.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard