presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5931|Places 'n such

Jenspm wrote:

What you should do?

I'd recommend moving your money into offshore bank-accounts, read up on some basic survival techniques (I can recommend this thread) and try to lay low for a while - shit's going to go down soon.
Channeling ATG?
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Dilbert_X wrote:

Its a good theory - disaffected non-whites think they have an input to govt and join the sheep-like mainstream.
"I wanna cut his nuts off" - Jesse Jackson
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

presidentsheep wrote:

I'd recommend moving your money into offshore bank-accounts, ?
Like where?

Waiting for the gold bubble to burst here.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

So I watched the entire video. I would like to point out the irony that it offers no solution to three problems:

1) Pure goods/services trade is inefficient. Alternative?
2) Non-banked gold/x standard vulnerable to theft by thieves. Alternative?
3) Banked gold/x standard vulnerable to theft by officious thieves. Alternative?

...?
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
Well... am no expert in economy, but… it is all about a principle, a process.
An example:
You want to buy a house. You sign under a loan contract and you get the money to buy the house.
It is a crazy example, because you have not insured the house. One day, a tornado takes your house, burger, fries and drink. Now, what will you prefer?

A. You don’t have a house, but you still have to pay the money back plus interest. 
B. You don’t have a house, but you are also debt free.

It is a crazy example, but it is supposed to differentiate a rip offs from actual investments.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Beduin
+510|5720|شمال
Or let’s expand the example, just for the fun of it

You bought the house for 500,000. One day Irene says hi to your house, burger, fries and drink. This time you are on the safe side because you have insured the house. Unfortunately the house is only worth 250,000 the day Irene takes it.  What will you prefer?

A. You still have to pay 250,000 plus interest.
B. You share the money you get from the insurance company with the loaner according to how much you have already paid for the house (your share in the house).
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
A) It's not the loaners fault you were an idiot and bought a house on the beach in a tornado zone
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Beduin
+510|5720|شمال
lolz
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State
so I watch this video then read a chapter on the Fed in an econ textbook

conclusion? video is trash