Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|5529|Mountains of NC

https://www.commentbuddy.com/comments/Fathers-Day/commentbuddy_fathers_day_010.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_52sGZ7KBAoQ/TB4YDx2Wa-I/AAAAAAAAOTw/CBXQwLtnG4Q/s1600/celebrity-pictures-vader-hamill-fathers-day.jpg




This Sunday
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+559|5675|Purplicious Wisconsin
I refuse to celebrate willingly until they have a Sons Day
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|5432
it's called your birthday, you ungrateful shit
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5424|cuntshitlake

War Man wrote:

I refuse to celebrate willingly until they have a Sons Day
sounds fair for you, you know, people that won't ever get laid can't really ever celebrate fathers' day.

Last edited by DUnlimited (2011-06-16 08:32:15)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|3803|Amsterdam

Uzique wrote:

it's called your birthday, you ungrateful shit
my father has one too
Spamtheban
Undsiputed BF2s FIFA champion of all time
+132|3803|Stoke
i might only give my dad one black eye this weekend then
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|5432

Kampframmer wrote:

Uzique wrote:

it's called your birthday, you ungrateful shit
my father has one too
and when you manage to get laid you'll have a father's day coming your way, too... i don't see the problem
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|3803|Amsterdam

Uzique wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

Uzique wrote:

it's called your birthday, you ungrateful shit
my father has one too
and when you manage to get laid you'll have a father's day coming your way, too... i don't see the problem
i never said i had a problem with fathers day.
Its okey, i guess. I get my dad something every year.

e: i dont think my birthday is the childs equivalent to fathers day, because i get him something on his birthday as well.

Last edited by Kampframmer (2011-06-16 08:42:24)

War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+559|5675|Purplicious Wisconsin

Uzique wrote:

it's called your birthday, you ungrateful shit
I can say the same about my dad's birthday. Shouldn't that be enough? Oh wait, stores must have a Father's Day sale to make money. It's a joke holiday.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|5432
whether or not someone is profiting from it i don't see a problem in thanking your dad for the sperm donation...

birthdays and father's days seem nicely reciprocal to me; chicken and egg...
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
happy father's day for very guy who has no idea he has a kid somewhere
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|3803|Amsterdam

War Man wrote:

Uzique wrote:

it's called your birthday, you ungrateful shit
I can say the same about my dad's birthday. Shouldn't that be enough? Oh wait, stores must have a Father's Day sale to make money. It's a joke holiday.
You dont think he deserves one day a year for having to be your father?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|5432

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

happy father's day for very guy who has no idea he has a kid somewhere
i'm probably in that group
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,711|5698|Oxferd Ohire
shut up war man
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|3803|Amsterdam

RTHKI wrote:

shut up war man
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+559|5675|Purplicious Wisconsin
Look at my usertitle before you tell me to shut up

Uzique wrote:

whether or not someone is profiting from it i don't see a problem in thanking your dad for the sperm donation...

birthdays and father's days seem nicely reciprocal to me; chicken and egg...
You don't need a day just to thank dad for that. Otherwise a birthday, Christmas, or thanksgiving is good enough to thank him.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|5273

Shut up WarMan
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5458

ebug9 wrote:

Shut up WarMan
Spamtheban
Undsiputed BF2s FIFA champion of all time
+132|3803|Stoke

13urnzz wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Shut up WarMan
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+559|5675|Purplicious Wisconsin
Keep spamming "Shut up WarMan", it'll not make me shutup.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
eleven bravo
Member
+1,399|4220|foggy bottom
you told em!
Tu Stultus Es
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5458

eleven bravo wrote:

you told em!
Soulja Boy!
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|4711|شمال
fathers what?! fathers get the big piece of chicken and that's about it!
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Christbane
Member
+51|5196
I used to use Fathers day as the day everyone just left me the fuck alone. but as my daughter got older it was just a good excuse to hang out. this fathers day we are going to go to an outdoor range and shoot the hell out of some stuff.
13rin
Member
+977|5440
I get 'stuff' from the Missus.  Manchild will give me a present.  I get to eat whatever I want that weekend.  And she won't bitch about the odor in the house as I will be making beef jerky (I picked this particular weekend to do it so she couldn't)...  Thinking about taking tomorrow off so I will have a long weekend.  hehehe...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard