m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6668|UK
to try to understand why you would think posting frankly medoicre grades would get you anywhere?  I'm at least 50 million miles above you and always will be.  Know your place you rat, i shit on people like you and fuck your mother for fun.

Since when are you Arnott? fuckin neck yourself.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6568

gwon m3th
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6629

oh my lord, brown power
SamTheMan
­
+341|5138|Stoke, England

HaiBai wrote:

m3thod wrote:

whats so cool about some wanky pokey school grades no one gives a fuck about apart some retard.

oh oh look i have a BA, MA and a MSc and i am working on my MBA whoop whoop, you can come suck my doggy dick!

get the fuck out.

and even better i can eat in public without the need to feel i am going to puke cos i am not some OCD gimpy loser, isnt that right arnott?
so why reference my grades?  lol hypocrisy

and i dont get your last sentence, what the fuck are you talking about
You specifically mentioned your grades...
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5481|Bolingbrook, Illinois

m3thod wrote:

to try to understand why you would think posting frankly medoicre grades would get you anywhere?  I'm at least 50 million miles above you and always will be.  Know your place you rat, i shit on people like you and fuck your mother for fun.

lol, i said i had straight a's because you said i was failing school.  besides, you're working on your mba.  get off your fucking high horse, its not that difficult to achieve.  its funny to hear you say you're so much better then me when you don't know anything about me.  the other part is because we're on a gaming forum lmfao, fuck off
SamTheMan
­
+341|5138|Stoke, England

HaiBai wrote:

m3thod wrote:

lol, i said i had straight a's because you said i was failing school.  besides, you're working on your mba.  get off your fucking high horse, its not that difficult to achieve.  its funny to hear you say you're so much better then me when you don't know anything about me.  the other part is because we're on a gaming forum lmfao, fuck off
LoL
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6568

LOL shit, he's got you there meth

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2010-10-11 16:21:00)

m3thod
+2,197|6668|UK

HaiBai wrote:

m3thod wrote:

You're a dumb fat ugly polish cocksucker who failing at school & can't play football for shit.  Thats why you play goalkeeper, cos you suck and thats where the fat dumb polaks go. In net.  You suck hard at life and as an indivdual you defo have no friends or any one willing to listen to your billy no mates fat arse so you have has to create threads on a gaming forum whining like a bitch pleading for help with regards to performing better at school.  Here is an idea stop giving out blowjobs and bury your face in a book instead of a 50 year old man who offered you $5.

ps

i am better than you and i can boast where ever the fuck i want, i've earned it.  Did i mention my name looks like this m3thod BA MA MSc MBA?  kneel down bitch, thats your place right there amongst the shit n piss.

Last edited by m3thod (2010-10-11 16:31:12)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
theres no coming back from that, no coming back from that at all
Tu Stultus Es
SamTheMan
­
+341|5138|Stoke, England
bu-but I can run 400m reaaaaaly reeeaaly fast ((

LoL
HaiBai

m3thod wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

m3thod wrote:

You're a dumb fat ugly polish cocksucker who failing at school & can't play football for shit.  Thats why you play goalkeeper, cos you suck and thats where the fat dumb polaks go. In net.  You suck hard at life and as an indivdual you defo have no friends or any one willing to listen to your billy no mates fat arse so you have has to create threads on a gaming forum whining like a bitch pleading for help with regards to performing better at school.  Here is an idea stop giving out blowjobs and bury your face in a book instead of a 50 year old man who offered you $5.

ps

i am better than you and i can boast where ever the fuck i want, i've earned it.  Did i mention my name looks like this m3thod BA MA MSc MBA?  kneel down bitch, thats your place right there amongst the shit n piss.
LOL its like you fucking profiled my life or something. lmfao go find something better to do loser

1. i dont play soccer anymore
2. i run a 52 second 400, so fuck off fatty
3. yeah im definately not failing, it was more like slacking and now ive improved
4. poland is awesome, fuck off again
5. lol, ive got friends bro, i think youve spent more time (lol 5 years lol) on this forum then i have

ps

i love the size of your gigantic epenis.  i dont give a fuck, and i dont care, so kys
HaiBai
oh and sam
SamTheMan
­
+341|5138|Stoke, England

SamTheMan wrote:

bu-but I can run 400m reaaaaaly reeeaaly fast ((

LoL
Called it
HaiBai
want to know what else is funny?  this kid is like, in college, working on his mba (omg so fucking smart), arguging on a gaming forum with a 16 year old.  fucking loser.  dude, i know im going to be more successful then you, so just stop
m3thod
+2,197|6668|UK
lol you obviously dont know the power of my memory.  Its supernatual power is legendary around these parts.

1.  You suck thats why.  Your fat arse got cut. 
2.  Fat people dont run.  try again
3.  I know a failure when i see one.  They usually create helpz me plz im sucking at school threads on a gaming forum
4.  My nazi poland raping dick thinks poland is awsome too. 
5.  I come here for escapism, you come here.....because you need to! Help me i am failing at school!!! Halp!!
m3thod
+2,197|6668|UK

HaiBai wrote:

want to know what else is funny?  this kid is like, in college, working on his mba (omg so fucking smart), arguging on a gaming forum with a 16 year old.  fucking loser.  dude, i know im going to be more successful then you, so just stop
keep dreaming loser.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5138|Stoke, England

HaiBai wrote:

Didn't you use to work in your mom and dads soup kitchen
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6568

oh wow he's actually polish? get fitting my kitchen, and don't steal anything you can't afford

like a pencil
SamTheMan
­
+341|5138|Stoke, England

Toilet Sex wrote:

oh wow he's actually polish? get fitting my kitchen, and don't steal anything you can't afford

like a pencil
omfg lol
HaiBai
1. yeah i did get cut.  when there's 2 other goalkeepers who are a foot taller then you, you dont have much of a choice.
2. im more built then you
5. lolol u got me there.  not failing and i made one topic.  kys

im done.  grow up kid.

ps, masters is standard.  dont brag unless you finish them at a young age or if you're going to accomplish something higher

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard