Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black
I just like to not be rushed in the morning.. Alarm at 6:30, up at 7, lonnnng shower, breakfast, hair, watch a bit of tv on my computer, out the door at 8:30.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

Eifa...post a pic of you rockin' the bag!!  or just send me one...I would like to get some satisfied customer shots ready to share.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

tuckergustav wrote:

Eifa...post a pic of you rockin' the bag!!  or just send me one...I would like to get some satisfied customer shots ready to share.
i'd be happy to take those pics!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

nuff
said
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

yeah but I need G rated pics burnzz...sorry
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5872|00770

tuckergustav wrote:

so, you want me to take a pic now and upload it?

@ finray, my alarm clock goes off @ 7. if i'm going to do my hair like properly or put some make up on, i'll get out of the bed around 7.30, if even then. if i decide not to wear make up or do my hair, i'll get up at 7.45. and yes, i still leave at 8. i'm not a morning person.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

Got to work early, trying to relax in the car and listen to some music but the douchebag's car alarm next to me keeps going off.

At least I'm awake now I guess
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

Eifa wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

@ finray, my alarm clock goes off @ 7. if i'm going to do my hair like properly or put some make up on, i'll get out of the bed around 7.30, if even then. if i decide not to wear make up or do my hair, i'll get up at 7.45. and yes, i still leave at 8. i'm not a morning person.
hmmm, I guess I want to start a folder on FB of pics of people with my bags...if you post it on either that would work...
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Translation company is giving positions to people fluent in scouse/geordie to interpret for businesses lawl.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

CRAZY!!!  serevent and seremaker logged in 4 seconds apart....SO close.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

Eifa wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

o.o damn

tuckergustav wrote:

CRAZY!!!  serevent and seremaker logged in 4 seconds apart....SO close.
Pff, who logs out?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Eifa
+923|5872|00770

tuckergustav wrote:

Eifa wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

hmmm, I guess I want to start a folder on FB of pics of people with my bags...if you post it on either that would work...
what if i'll ask a friend to take a pic or two later today or tomorrow, and upload them tomorrow when i get home from work?
i can tag glb in the photos on fb so you wont miss them
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

Eifa wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Eifa wrote:

what if i'll ask a friend to take a pic or two later today or tomorrow, and upload them tomorrow when i get home from work?
That works...no big hurry...the thought just happened to cross my mind right as this moment.
Eifa
+923|5872|00770

tuckergustav wrote:

Eifa wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

That works...no big hurry...the thought just happened to cross my mind right as this moment.
actually i was supposed to take the pic when i got the bag. then i just forgot to do it and didn't remember it until now
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
my alarm usually goes off 10 minutes after im awake and out of bed
Tu Stultus Es
Microwave
_
+515|6655|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Shut up Aaron
Eifa
+923|5872|00770

eleven bravo wrote:

my alarm usually goes off 10 minutes after im awake and out of bed
my personal record:

a friend calls me at 8, i wake up when the phone rings. she asks if i was going to take the same metro with her, that leaves the station in 2mins.
i panic, hung up, get dressed, brush my teeth and pack my stuff before i rush out of the door.
and i actually made it to the same metro, that's on my stop 5mins after the call. it's about 300meters to the station from my place.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6446|Amsterdam‫
and anyone alos going with the  International Suit Up Day 2010?

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1 … mp;index=1
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
i wore a suit on saturday
Tu Stultus Es
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
nope.  only marine general im familiar with is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mattis
Tu Stultus Es
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York
ah. maybe marine would know more.. he's speaking at my school and i'm meeting him in about 2 hours. he's talking all about how warfare is changing and all that shit nobody cares about lol!
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

lol!
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5965|London, England

lol!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

lol!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard