11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5208|Cleveland, Ohio
Just hear me out you twat Men U fans...

Don was with Leeds for a long time as was very successful then took the national job.  Sir Alex has been with Men U for a long time and is very successful.  Capello will be done soon.  Will Sir Alex take that job?  What will happen to Men U then?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6603

Mourinho
SamTheMan
­
+341|5112|Stoke, England
nah fergies scotish anyway, they want an english man

also what gooners said
11 Bravo
Banned
capello is italian no?
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6431|UK

11 Bravo wrote:

Just hear me out you twat Men U fans...

Don was with Leeds for a long time as was very successful then took the national job.  Sir Alex has been with Men U for a long time and is very successful.  Capello will be done soon.  Will Sir Alex take that job?  What will happen to Men U then?
Fergie is scottish he hate the english.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England
Fergie would never take the England job.  He'll see his days out at United.  I'd bet he'll retire when Giggs, Scholes and Neville do - that generation is his version of the Busby Babes.  Also, please use the suffix (scum) when refering to Leeds (scum) United.

Last edited by KingCheese (2010-09-14 01:30:35)

"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

KingCheese wrote:

Fergie would never take the England job.  He'll see his days out at United.
The truth right there ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Microwave
_
+515|6625|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
LEEDS represent!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

11 Bravo wrote:

capello is italian no?
The FA said that the next England manager will be English because all the fucking papers have been slating them for picking foreign managers (Capello and Sven), when they pick an English manager and he doesn't win the world cup they'll start saying that why didn't the FA choose an established foreign manager because the English ones aren't good.

I think Stuart Pearce should get a chance imo.

About Fergie I think when he leaves Mourinho will be favourite to takeover, I also think Fergie will be in charge for another 2/3 years or until he wins the league again.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6207|Uk
fergie will leave united when wenger leaves arsenal, which should be approximately 2493/2494 season
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

Wenger aint got nothing on Fergie
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

What was Wenger thinking, sending Walcott on that early?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6207|Uk

AussieReaper wrote:

What was Wenger thinking, sending Walcott on that early?
Thats the problem with Arsenal, they always try to walk it in
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Fergie has already said he's rejected the job he called hell twice, he won't manage england
11 Bravo
Banned

Toilet Sex wrote:

Fergie has already said he's rejected the job he called hell twice, he won't manage england
ive learned two things and that is not to listen to sports managers and money always wins.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

ive learned two things and that is not to listen to sports managers and money always wins.
If money wins in this case Fergie stays in United ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England
Fergie will never leave United.  Any move to another club would just be sideways or a step down, and why take a national job - particularly England.  The expectations the nation have are ridiculously high, with little chance of winning anything.  Expectations are equally high at United, but as they have proved many many times, they're capable of winning things.  I stick by my previous statement - he will retire when Scholes and Giggs do.

Last edited by KingCheese (2010-09-14 14:01:15)

"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard